Full Moon Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should leave," she said with a smile.

"OK," I said and, tipping the girls a few hundred baht, each we left.

Back on the crowded, chaotic streets we fell along arm in arm, laughing, Louise saying how they'd really turned her on, and me looking forward to getting her back to the hotel.

Then we passed a karaoke bar, and Louise wanted to go inside.

"Ok," I said. "But no way am I singing."

"Nor me!" she said. "Let's just watch other people doing it."

We didn't realise that karaoke bars in Bangkok are just glorified knocking shops. The girls sing, but they're there mainly to pick up tourists. As soon as we'd bought a drink and sat down we were surrounded by girls asking if we wanted to "have a good time" with them.

I smiled and politely shoo-ed them away, then put my arm around Louise while she took a deep drink of her vodka and tonic.

Then she shifted round to look at me, a devilish glint in her eyes. "We could you know," she said.

"What?"

"Get a hooker."

"Are you serious?" I looked at her, half expecting her to say she was joking, half really hoping she wasn't.

"Yeah. I think I am. I mean what we did with Abby that time was incredible. I loved it. Let's try it again. I meant what I said earlier -- I want to make you happy, to try loads of new things. And I know it's me you'll want in the end. So, why not?"

The holiday was definitely starting to look up.

"The only thing that worries me," continued Louise, a frown spreading over her face. "Is disease. I mean it's pretty risky with these girls, isn't it?"

"I know what you mean," I agreed. "We could just be very careful with condoms?"

"Yes," she said thoughtfully. "Or we could not have sex."

My face fell. "Oh," I said.

"I mean full intercourse," explained Louise quickly. "I'm sure there's something we could do that would be safe."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like.....um.....how about two girls giving you a blowjob. Oral sex is more or less safe I think. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I nodded, trying to conceal the broad grin spreading across my face.

"Would you really be up for that?" I asked, hardly daring to believe my luck.

"I told you. I want to make you happy. It turns me on to see you turned on. So, yeah, I'd really like to give you a blowjob with another girl. The only question is which one?" We both turned to look at the group of girls lined up at the bar, all watching the door for the next tourist to come in.

It didn't take long for me to choose a clear winner. She was a small, slender girl, with a pretty face in a sheer black dress and high heels. I'd noticed her earlier, and thought she had a cute smile. In fact she was the only one in the bar who looked under forty.

"You choose," I said, fairly confident Louise would come to the same conclusion.

Luckily she did, and with eyes shining with excitement we looked at each other, took deep breaths, and walked over to the bar.

"Have you ever done this before?" whispered Louise to me.

"No. Never." I'd never paid for sex before. It had always seemed dirty before, but somehow now, doing it like this, it didn't seem dirty. It seemed incredibly exciting.

We introduced ourselves to the girl, who it turned out was called Patchari. She was 21 and lived in the outskirts of Bangkok. She asked for one thousand baht, around £15 or $30.

"What does that buy us?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," she said matter of factly.

"Anything?" asked Louise.

"No pain. No anal. No pissing. You wear condom." It seemed strange to hear language like this coming from this sweet looking Thai girl. In her three inch heels she was still a good few inches shorter than Louise and almost a foot shorter than me. As she waited for our decision she looked up at me though long, black eyelashes, and she pulled down her dress to show me the top of her cleavage.

"Could we, er......" Louise hesitated, looking up at the row of Thai women all eager to find out what the English couple wanted. Tossing her head back and half-laughing, she said quickly: "I want you to help give my boyfriend a blowjob."

The Thai girl nodded. "No problem. Very easy."

I felt a bit like cattle at auction. But I wasn't complaining.

We concluded the deal and walked the few hundred yards back to our hotel.

As we passed reception there were two fat elderly men arguing loudly in German about something. They paused to watch the three of us walk towards the lift, then carried on arguing even louder than before.

As I opened the door to let the two girls in I thought back to that night in Bristol when I'd first met Louise. She'd been so nervous then, so unsure of herself. Now it seemed like she couldn't wait to get started.

I thought maybe we'd have a drink and some idle conversation to start, but by the time I'd got into the room, Louise had already pulled off her t-shirt and kicked off her sandals.

She knelt down in the middle of the floor, in her jeans and bikini top. "Come here you," she said.

I stood in front of her and watched entranced while she unbuckled my jeans, unbuttoned my flies and then yanked everything down, so my semi-erect cock bobbed out in front of me.

Louise smiled up at me then looked at my cock while she ran her small hand up and down its length, massaging it to full hardness.

"He is nice big boy," said Patchari. I appreciated the comment, even though I'm only a fairly average six inches. In any case I wasn't going to correct her, busy as I was watching her step out of her dress, leaving her in just a black bra and panties. Her skin was smooth and brown, and she had a great figure. Her breasts were around 34Bs, and when she bent over to put her clothes on the bed I got a view of her beautifully round and full ass. I wanted to reach over and grab it in both hands, but just at that moment Louise slid her lips down over my cockhead.

"Oh God, yes." I groaned and closed my eyes, revelling in the sensation of Louise's full lips sliding up and down my rigid shaft.

When I opened them, Patchari was kneeling next to Louise, watching her suck me off.

"You let me show you how," she said. It more of an order than a request, and Louise looked a little put out as she lifted her mouth from my cockhead and angled the shaft towards Patchari.

"No hand," said the Thai girl.

Louise looked confused, so Patchari gently moved the blonde girl's hand from the base of my shaft. My cock was bobbing freely between the two girls' mouths. I could feel the coolness of their breath on it. I was desperate to stick it inside one of those mouths.

Then the Thai girl opened her mouth and slid it over the end. Then she carried on sliding down. And down. Taking in inch after inch, until she had swallowed it whole.

I could feel my cockhead lodged against the back of her throat, and it felt fucking amazing. Louise looked on clearly impressed.

After a few seconds Patchari lifted clear of my cock and caught her breath.

"Now you try," she said encouragingly to the English girl.

Louise smiled at her, then unexpectedly leant over and kissed her full on the lips. "You're gorgeous," she said to the surprised Thai girl. Then looking at me: "This was a great idea."

Standing in the middle of the room, my hands on my hips, looking at my cock swaying between two beautiful girls who were just starting a deepthroat contest, I really had to agree.

Louise took a deep breath, opened her mouth, and slid down my cock. She got further than she ever has before, and I could feel myself at the opening to her throat, but she couldn't manage the last inch.

Patchari was encouraging her: "Go on. Throat relax. All in throat."

With a gasp Louise pulled clear, and Patchari replaced her immediately. She took me all the way to the back of her throat then started to pump back and forth.

"Oh that is fucking amazing," I shouted, feeling the first stirring of my cum deep in my balls. Her shoulder length black hair was flying about as she used her face to fuck me, and I could hear my cock thudding against the back of her throat, as she swallowed me whole, time after time.

"I want to see your tits," I said breathlessly. "Both of you."

Without a word, both girls stopped their sucking and reached behind them to unclip their bras. They pulled them away and I was presented with two pairs of breasts, one handful-size and milky white, topped by erect pink nipples, and the other slightly larger, brown and with long, thick, brown nipples. I felt my balls tighten and my cock throbbed.

Both girls looked at each other's breasts for a few seconds, before Louise asked the other girl if she could touch. Patchari responded by angling herself towards the blonde girl, who reached forward gingerly to cup both tits, stroking them gently, lightly pinching the nipples, and then leaning down to carefully suck each one into her mouth.

The nipples were even longer after this treatment and with a grunt I moved my cock forward so I could rub it over those full, pert tits, really digging it into the flesh, and flicking it back and forth across the nipple.

This seemed to remind Louise why we were here and she returned to her task of trying to deepthroat me. While she did so her new lover moved down to capture a turgid pink nipple in her mouth. Louise groaned in pleasure around my shaft, and pushed forward, trying desperately to swallow that last inch.

I held the back of her head and pushed forward, trying to help her match Patchari, but it was no good. She pulled off and, as my shaft disappeared once more between the Thai girl's lips, the blonde moved down to lick first one of my balls then the other.

I now had the double sensation of both girls' lips and mouths licking and sucking my cock and balls. I grabbed both their heads pulling them closer to me, revelling in the sensations coursing through me, as their tongues glided all over my sex organs. They were now either side of my shaft, their lips working up and down, both mouths forming a tunnel for me to fuck. I pumped my hips back and forth, and when I looked down I saw them meet at the top of my shaft. They kissed over the end of it, a long, slow, sensuous kiss.

Then Louise slid her lips down over me, and Patchari moved to suck a ball into her mouth. They were tight against my body, filled with cum, days and days of pent-up frustration ready to burst out. Looking down again I saw they were both looking up at me, green eyes and brown eyes watching the effect they were having on me, their hands now holding onto my legs, trying to control my furious pumping, as I slid my cock faster and faster in and out of first one mouth, then the next.

It was heaven and I never wanted it to end, but finally, Louise told Patchari to hold still, and then, while the Thai girl watched, she placed the tip of her tongue at the base of my shaft, and looking into my eyes the whole time, slowly and deliberately ran her soft, wet tongue up the full length of my cock. I roared with release as I felt the cum leave my balls and travel along my shaft. Louise held her mouth open, waiting for the hot fluid to erupt, and then finally it did. My cum spurted out and hit the back of her throat.

She closed her lips around the end and her cheeks bulged out with the next load. She released me and I grabbed my dick, angling it towards Patchari's face. She kept her mouth closed and turned away so it hit her on the cheek. I angled down and another load sprayed all over her chest, running down over her full breasts. Louise had finished swallowing my cum so she grabbed my cock, sucking the remaining jizz from it.

I stood there panting for a while, my cock deflating and my body relaxing. The two girls watched me, while wiping their mouths, Louise licking up the last of my cum from her lips, and Patchari reaching into her bag for a tissue to clean her chest.

Finally I slumped onto the bed and Louise came over to lie next to me. We both watched Patchari get dressed.

"That was amazing. Thank you," I said to the Thai girl. "Thank you to you too," I said to Louise, running a hand through her hair.

Louise just purred contentedly and Patchari smiled at me.

"Maybe I see you tomorrow?" she asked.

"No. Tomorrow we leave for Ko Phangan," I said. She shrugged and stepped into her shoes. "You have good time there."

"I reckon we will." I said, beginning to think if this was a taster for the rest of the holiday then it was certainly going to be one I'd never forget.

Patchari was ready to leave so we stood up and saw her to the door, thanking her, probably being overly English and polite.

Then we crawled under the covers and Louise wriggled in between my arms.

"I mean it," I said. "Thank you for that." I kissed her hair.

"Mmmm," said Louise, sleepily. "I enjoyed it. How does she do that deepthroating though?"

"Practice," I reckon.

"I'll just have to practise more then," said Louise heavily.

"Too right you will," I said.

We drifted off to sleep, Louise curled up in my arms, as I thought about what lay ahead on our holiday. I was optimistic that, after that night, it was going to be good. I had no idea whatsoever that it was going to be more than good -- it was going to be absolutely mind-blowing.

12