Full Moon Rising

Story Info
When full moon rises, her lover is something else.
968 words
4.47
72k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,521 Followers

Tristan and Atlanta kissed passionately, young lovers out for an evening stroll. They were perfect together, everyone thought so, and everyone knew that they were destined for marriage in only a month! Twenty and nineteen respectively, the two were obviously in love, they didn't even notice the passage of time as evening began to blend into night.

Suddenly Tristan looked up at the sky, realizing just how much time had passed and the danger that they were in, alone in an open field.

"You need to get home," he told Atlanta tightly.

"No," she whispered, pressing herself against him, her soft bosom almost making him forget the danger.

"No Atlanta... Not again," he said, he could feel his blood starting to boil as she pressed her soft body against him, her lips only inches away from his as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Please Tristan," she murmured, and he heard the rustle of clothe as her skirt fell to the ground.

"Stop," he said, closing his eyes tightly against the sight of her loosening her bodice, her pale breasts spilling out, white in the growing darkness, "It was an accident the first time. It should have never happened, it will never happen again."

"But I liked it," her voice was husky, throaty, and when she pressed up against him again, he knew she was naked.

He didn't have the will or the sense to resist as she started to undress him, his eyes went skyward, not even paying attention to what was happening to his body. Atlanta realized that time was short and she quickly pulled off his clothes, spreading out the clothe over the ground where she wanted to lay. Tristan's breathing was heavy, his eyes on the sky as the moon began to rise.

Quickly, Atlanta pulled him down on top of her, her thighs spreading... she was already wet as she remembered the last time. Pulling him against her, Atlanta wiggled until she felt his dick at the entrance of her pussy, with a groan she began to work him into her. It was harder without his help, he was becoming lost in his own mind...

Suddenly Tristan growled, low in his throat... Atlanta immediately stopped, his dick halfway in her and looked up at her lover. His skin rippled, hairs began to sprout as his teeth lengthened... all over his body hair began to grow, he got bigger, stronger, his face lengthening. Inside her, his dick swelled, stretching her pussy, going deeper even though neither of them had moved.

Atlanta cried out as her lover turned mostly wolf, her legs wrapped around his hairy body, her pussy stuffed with his big dick. Even though Tristan was somewhere in there, the wolf part had taken over, all he knew was that there was a bitch in heat beneath him and he needed to fill her with his seed...

Because Tristan lost almost all control over his body, he had never meant to do this to Atlanta, feeling that it was much too dangerous. He could hurt her horribly in this condition... but it had accidently happened the month before, he hadn't been paying attention to the time, and had changed on top of her, inside her. Atlanta had screamed, tried to pull away, tried to run... but he'd caught her, knocked her onto all fours and mounted her like a dog... or a wolf. Fucked her raw, filled her with seed that would never plant. And now she wanted it again.

Beneath her, she writhed and humped, moaning with pleasurable pain as his huge wolf-cock split her in two, his body thicker and harder between her thighs. Stiff hairs at the base of his cock rubbed against her tender pussy, making it raw. Throwing his head back, the wolf-man howled at the moon as he began to pump his dick in and out of the bitch beneath him.

Atlanta moaned as the big animal humped her, her fingers caught in his fur... she knew the danger. It only heightened the sensations... if he hadn't been aroused when he'd changed, hadn't been inside her, he would have seen her as meat and not as his bitch. Instead, he was now a wild animal, fucking her deeply and raw... no longer the gentle man, the animal on top of her thrust and moved without any regard for her pleasure or comfort.

She loved her man, she loved his gentleness and the way he made love, but she also loved this other side, she loved being his bitch.

Rough fur rubbed against her breasts, reddening the skin and hardening her nipples. The animal on top of her panted and heaved as they fucked, the full moon shining down on them, beauty beneath the beast.

Gripping the fur tightly, Atlanta cried out as she came, orgasm washing over her body and trying to clamp down on the swollen dick inside of her, but Tristan's wolf was much too strong. It pumped and thrust, fucking her hard all through out her orgasm. However, her tight rippling pussy was enough to bring him pleasure to the point where he thrust deeply, throwing his head back and howling at the moon as he filled the bitch with his seed. Gasping, Atlanta writhed as the cock inside of her pulsed, molten cum spilling inside of her. The pleasure overtook her as she finished her orgasm, exhausting her.

Tristan's wolf pulled out of her easily, done with her for the moment, it ran into the woods, searching for red meat. Content, sore, Atlanta curled up and fell asleep.

Later the wolf would return, curling up beside her, its large animal form keeping her warm throughout the night. When the moon had set, the human couple lay sleeping, curled up around each other.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,521 Followers