Full Service

Story Info
Divorcee discovers her sexual self.
1.6k words
3.99
34.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers

After my divorce, I was very skeptical of men. My ex husband's idea of sex lasted three minutes. That was from the time we undressed ourselves to the time we were getting dressed again. No foreplay, no nothing. He would just stick his dick in my pussy and pump for a minute or so until he came and then pulled out. That was it; it was over. So, it's easy to understand why I was apprehensive.

Oh...there were a few men that showed interest but I wasn't into getting a relationship started. There was Tom, a sweet man, who would leave presents like gold bracelets on my car when I was working. He even cooked me breakfast and brought it to me at work. He was a very sensual man but he just didn't ring my bell, you know? One night we were talking on the phone and he was telling me how the raw energy from the incoming storm was making him horny. Listening to his soft sensual voice telling me about the constant hard on he would have until the storm was over, made me wet.

After we hung up the phone, I had to strip my clothes off, and play with my pussy until I came. I got up off my bed and went into the kitchen. I picked up a banana, slowly peeled it, and inserted it into my pussy. I wanted to make sure it was covered good in my pussy juice. Then I put it in a ziplock bag and got dressed. I drove over to Tom's house and gave him the banana in the bag and told him I hoped he enjoyed his "sweet treat". While handing him the banana, I explained to him that I had dipped it in my pussy and it was covered with my juices.

After I had been home for awhile, he called and told me that was the best tasting banana he had ever eaten.

Things didn't develop between Tom and I which was fine with me. I had been talking to a guy that worked in a service station down the street. Now this may sound strange, but the smell of motor oil and grease really turns me on! I had told him about my ex husband and how he was only good for 3 minutes and about the many nights I went outside and cried because I was so frustrated with my marital sex life.

He was sympathetic and told me he was good for a lot longer than 3 minutes and his favorite part of sex was the foreplay. I agreed wholeheartedly! I found myself going to the station when I didn't need any oil or gas just for the stimulating conversation and the smells that turned me on so much!

We had a lot in common; we both liked the same music, had the same point of view on life, and we both liked hot, raw sex. The conversations we had gradually got hotter over time and one night he called me at home and told me to come down and visit him at the station as it was a slow night. We had never had sex together and I was wet already thinking about the possibility of getting him to come over to my house when he got through with work. Little did I know, I didn't have to wait that long. I dressed carefully for my visit. I perfumed my body with a light scent of musk. I wore a sundress with no bra or panties, and my sandals. The dress had little spaghetti straps and hugged my body in all the right places.

When I got to the station, Ed walked out to my car and opened the door for me. He smiled his big gorgeous smile, and bent in to grab my hand to help me out of the car. When I stood up, he whistled and told me I look hot. By this time, I am so hot thinking of what may happen when I get him to my house later, my nipples are rock hard and standing up like pencil erasers.

When we got into the office, Ed smiled and told me he had a surprise for me. He then leaned in and gave me a slow, sensual kiss. My knees turned to jelly! Our tongues explored the inside of each other's mouth while our hands were all over each other. We were feeling each other's bodies slowly. I moan and reach down and rub his cock through his pants. He was so hard! He was tracing my areola lightly with his fingertips. First one, and then the other. My nipples were so hard, they ached.

Finally we pulled apart from each other and he told me it was time for my surprise. He still had his arm around me and led me into the shop part of the station. We walked over to where there were two blue barrels, side by side, and started to kiss again. These kisses were hot and full of passion. He was sucking my lips and I ran my tongue slowly over his. His hands were all over my body and I loved it!!!!! Then he started to kiss my neck, running his hands down my side and slowly sliding my dress up. Then he was nibbling on my ear, which sent goose bumps down my spine all the way to my pussy and ass! When he nibbled on that, oh, so sensitive spot on my shoulder, I moaned and wanted more. While he was nibbling on my shoulders, he slipped the straps of my dress off me, and slowly pushed it off of me until it was on the floor. He saw I wasn't wearing any panties, he gasped with surprise and started to grin.

He kissed and licked his way to my ample tits. While he sucked one, his hand was squeezing the other. He worked my tits over until I was wiggling due to his touch. Then his hand lightly ran over my belly and brushed my pussy. I gasped with pleasure!

He ran his fingers down my inner thighs, having to kneel to do so. I could feel his hot breath just inches away from my pussy and I wanted him to stick his tongue on my already hard clit but he didn't. The teasing was driving me wild. Then he told me to stand on one of the barrels, so I did,and he reached into his pocket and hung a pair of handcuffs over a beam directly above us. As he clasped the handcuffs on wrists, one at a time, I was trembling with anticipation! I am now naked with my arms stretched high above my head. I f anyone walked into the office they could see me in all my glory. The thought made me even hotter that I was! I had pussy juice dripping down my legs.

Then he stepped down off the barrel and walked over to me. When he saw the juice running down my legs, he scooped some of it into his fingers and licked it off while looking in my eyes to see if I was watching. As he then spread my pussy lips apart and started to nibble on my clit I was going crazy. When he stuck a finger in my pussy while nipping at my clit I started to fuck that finger for all it was worth!

Then...the bell rang signaling that a customer pulled in. Ed groaned left me there while he waited on his customer. I was so close to cumming, it almost hurt while I waited for him to return to me. He was only gone for a few minutes but it felt like hours. I was half waiting for the customer to go into the office and see me, suspended and waiting but the customer drove away.

When Ed finally returned to me, I told him that I was very close to cumming and he said I couldn't until he told me it was okay. I begged him to lick my pussy and let me cum but he didn't. He stuck two fingers in my pussy and one in my ass and started to fuck me with his fingers. I begged for him to let me cum but he told me NO! I couldn't help it and when the pleasure waves got so intense I knew I was going to cum and went over the edge. I came for what seemed like hours, lots and lots of sweet cum running down my legs. Ed then got mad and got up on the other barrel and undid the handcuffs. He told me to get down and bend over a stack of tires that was nearby.

I did as he said because he sounded very mad. Then he smacked my ass a few times with his hands and told me because I came when he told me I couldn't, I was going to be fucked from behind while he spanked me. I heard his zipper as he unzipped his pants and he opened my pussy with his fingers and stuck his hard cock in. He rammed it all the way to the hilt! He fucked me hard and spanked me even harder in between strokes. I was climbing the mountain of ecstasy again and as he came with a shudder in my pussy, I came again. As he was shooting his load deep inside of me, my pussy was squeezing his cock, milking it.

When we were both spent, he pulled out of me and helped me to stand up. Then we shared a kiss of pure contentment. I walked over to where my dress was crumpled on the floor and put it on as he asked me if I liked my surprise. I just smiled and walked over and gave his cock a squeeze, and went home.

gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers