Full-Service Ch. 02

Story Info
A secret affair continues at restaurant/gallery.
985 words
4.21
21.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bruised sky threatened to spill forth its accumulated rage outside. I stood, bored with the place and on edge at the hostess stand. The impending storm was making me nervous. Visions of glass shattering and being hurled at me by the angry wind taunted my subconscious. But closer to the forefront of my mind was the unnerving thought that at any given moment he would say some magic word that was yet unknown to me, and I would melt all over the place like so much butter in one of his sauce pans. Part of me -a vehemently denied part, I might add- knew it was inevitable. Deep down I would always be that impulsive, instant gratification seeking hungry lioness in the grass. I knew he could only dangle the meat in front of me for so long before my most base and primal instincts urged me to pounce.

I was reading a book by a late and brilliant Gonzo author whom I idolized and was rather engrossed when I felt his hands on my hips. The place was deserted and from where we stood we were invisible to the girl running the adjoining gallery. He kept one hand on my hip and brushed my hair away from my neck. Generally he would rub his unshaven chin across it (I let it slip once that it drives me crazy) but this time he rather violently sank his teeth into my flesh. My body went rigid and chills ran down that side of my body. I felt my nipples stiffen and was rather grateful for the hand that he closed down over my mouth. He kept his teeth clamped down on my neck, his tongue tracing circles within the deadly grip, and I felt the hand on my hip slipping silently up my shirt. His fingers crept into my bra, first teasing each nipple with a soft caress, then pinching them harder and harder, his hand still glued to my mouth to stifle any cries that I offered. I was pinned between his body and the hostess stand, feeling his warm erection grow larger and firmer as he ground himself into my ass. He released my neck and whispered into my ear.

"I know you want this. So take it." And with that, he released me. I turned to him, my eyes boring into his, my hungry mouth gaping as I realized that he had finally pushed me beyond my limits, and dropped to my knees. I kept my eyes trained on his as I unzipped and freed his cock from the prison of his pants. In a moment I had it shoved so deeply into my mouth that I could feel it against the back of my throat. He dug his fingers into my hair and slowly our gaze was broken as his eyes drifted shut and he rolled his head back. I heard a faint groan come from within him as I felt the precious first drops of pre-ejaculate drip onto my tongue. And just as quickly as I had begun it, I stood and he come out of his fog, puzzled. I nodded toward the office and took off, leaving him to find a way to cover the evidence of my work.

In the office he closed the door gingerly behind him and turned to me. Carelessly I had swept all the papers off of the desk and stepped out of my pants and panties. Wearing only my bra, I hopped up onto the desk and flung my legs open wide, balancing my feet on the edge. I was drenched, and my cleanly shaven pussy gleamed like a wet rose between my legs. I could tell he was weak with lust, and I was expecting him to fuck me immediately. However, he had other plans.

He sat in the chair and rolled so that he was face to face with my engorged clit. He flicked his tongue across it, and with a sly smile slid two fingers into my cunt and massaged my g-spot. I bit my lip in an attempt to muffle a moan that came out anyway.

Tired of fingering me, he traced more circles on my thighs with his tongue as he had on my neck. He worked excruciatingly slow, so slow that I one point I was begging him to fuck me as I studied his big perfect hands gripping my thighs. He put his lips around my clit and began to suckle it, gently at first and then with growing aggression until I could feel myself cumming in his mouth. I whispered to him the effects of his efforts as he plunged his tongue as far into my sopping pussy as it would go, and reamed it in and out. I flung my head back in an ecstatic fit.

I felt almost spent. When I looked up again his pants were around his ankles and he was clutching his cock in his right hand. He rubbed my clit with the head, squeezing a drop of his nectar onto it.

Unable to control myself anymore, I grabbed his waist and pulled him savagely into me. He was beyond well endowed, and I was not prepared for the sudden rush of pain that reverbrated through my body. It was a pain that I relished, however.

He propped my ankles on his shoulders and once again I felt the pain as deeper and deeper he penetrated, harder and faster until I could hear his balls slapping against the desk. I was utterly astounded as yet another orgasm washed over me. Soon he was having one of his own, and he pulled out and shot his hot load all over my belly. I collapsed against the wall, breathless.

"Feel better?" He asked with a grin, as he pulled his pants back up and tucked away his weapon.

I could only nod.