Full Swing

Story Info
Julie wants her boyfriend to liven up a dull party.
3.2k words
4.27
38.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie looked around at the party that was in full swing. "Full swing" apparently meant ten or so people, off in a room, playing some board game, yelling that one person was a government agent and not to be trusted. She looked in the mirror that was in the hallway.

"Dammit, I look cute tonight too," she said, judging her reflection. Julie had barely made an effort, in reality. She never needed to. Her pixie haircut framed her delicate features perfectly. Her alabaster skin glowing with the help of some dark red lipstick and dark eyeshadow that made her blue eyes pop. She walked over to her boyfriend, Sam, her dress swaying behind her, her heels clicking on the floor.

"This party's boring," Julie said, clinging to Sam's arm.

Sam turned around and looked at his girlfriend. Fuck she looks beautiful right now, he thought to himself. At an even six feet, Sam towered over Julie's petite frame; his tan skin a contrast to hers. He took her hand in his and smiled.

"Well, we can make it more exciting." All stealth, his hand snuck down her back, and cupped her ass, almost touching her bare skin through the sheer nylon. "Upstairs bedroom - 5 minutes, be waiting with the door half open, on your knees."

"I love it, baby."

Sam spanked Julie hard. She gasped, sure someone had heard. Thankfully, the sound was barely audible under the accusations of government treachery.

"You love it what?"

Julie blushed, her thong becoming wetter with desire by the second.

"I love it, Sir. Please use me."

Julie tried to attract as little attention as possible as she walked past the rest of the party. Heading upstairs, she looked behind her to see Sam following her every move, his eyes undressing her mentally, like his hands would be soon.

She reached the door and entered it, following Sam's instructions. She knelt on the floor, the door half open. She watched and waited. She knew she should be scared that someone might walk by, but she found herself hoping that someone would.

One minute, turned to two, turned to three. Her thong soaked through, she decided to risk it and slid her hand under her short skirt and pantyhose. She gasped. Holy fuck, I'm so wet.

She pushed the soaked fabric to the side and slid her slender finger up and down her slit, astonished at how wet she was. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as her finger found her clit.

"Did I say you could touch yourself while you waited?"

Julie smiled and opened her eyes to find Sam watching her, his hands on his fly. Her eyes were fixed on the bulge barely contained there. It tempted her even more.

"No, Sir."

"Looks like you'll need to be punished now too." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, shiny plug.

"Open."

Julie obeyed and opened her blood red lips. She stuck out her tongue as Sam walked toward her and placed a hand around her throat, squeezing gently. He brought the plug to her mouth and slid it in. The cool metal filled Julie's mouth.

"Get it good and wet. Your ass needs filled."

Julie moaned and slowly swirled her tongue around it, making sure her saliva coated every inch. Sam applied more pressure to her throat. She let out another moan as he removed the plug from her mouth.

"Bend over the bed," Sam said, rolling the stem of the plug between his fingers, watching the light glisten off the saliva covered sex toy.

Julie smiled and bent over, hiking up her skirt.

"No. Face the door."

Her eyes widened in shock. "But..." she began to protest and looked back at Sam. He simply stared at her, smirking.

"Yes, Sir," she replies demurely, walking around to the other side of the bed, and assumed the position.

Sam walked behind Julie, running his fingers down her spine. She shivered and arched her back, craving more of his touch. He hands left her body briefly as he pushed the fabric of her skirt up. "Legs spread, now," he commanded as he playfully spanked her. Julie complied and felt Sam's hands expertly ripping the pantyhose, exposing her to the cool air of the room.

"You love being my little slut, don't you?" Sam smirked as he pushed Julie's thong aside and spanked her playfully.

"Yes Sir," Julie whispered as she saw a shadow move across the wall outside the door.

"What was that?"

"Yes Sir," she repeated louder as she felt Sam's hands caress her naked ass, and the cool steel plug being run up and down her wet slit.

"I don't even need lube. You're so wet, baby." Sam took the plug and gently pushed it into Julie's tight ass, which opened to take it. She groaned, softly at first, then louder as she grew accustomed to the steel.

"Fuuuuuuck, I've missed this," she said, looking back at Sam and smiling.

"Eyes front."

Julie obeyed. Sam walk around to stand in front of her.

"Beg for it." Her eyes widened. "You know what's next, I want to hear you say it."

"Please, Sir. I need your cock in my mouth. I want you to use my mouth in anyway you see fit. Fuck my face and make me your whore. Mark me. Ruin my makeup. Please. I need it, ple—-"

Julie was cut off by Sam grabbing her hair and gently pulling her to his crotch. He decided to tease her a little more and gently shoved his jean-covered bulge into her mouth.

"Show me how bad. If you can get it out with just your mouth, I'll give it to you how you want. If not - you're my little slut for the next 10 minutes."

Julie held back a smile. "Yes Sir," she mumbled sheepishly. She used her tongue to flick the zipper of Sam's fly out and gently bit down on it. She flicked her eyes upward and locked eyes with him as she used her mouth to pull his zipper down.

Sam smiled as he felt his cock flex in his boxer briefs.

Julie, now kneeling on the floor, released the fly from her teeth and kissed Sam's hard bulge through his briefs before moving up and grasping his belt in her teeth and pulling to undo it. Her lipstick smeared over the leather as the prong was released, and Sam, feeling generous, unfastened it for her.

"You're an eager little slut, aren't you," Sam asked, gently twirling Julie's hair with his fingers.

"I'm your slut. Now please, fuck my mouth. Make me gag."

Sam smiled and unleashed his cock from his briefs. Julie moaned, appreciating how evident his need was for her. She immediately leaned forward, opening her lips and flicked her tongue across the soft head, already glistening with desire.

A sharp intake of breath. Eyelids closing. A moan escaping his lips. No matter how many times Julie sucked his cock, Sam would never get over how good she was.

"Fuck baby, that's it. Suck my cock. You'll be taking it all down your throat soon, but I want you to show me what a good slut can do."

Julie's eyes flashed a smile as she relaxed her throat and slowly worked down his shaft. Her tongue sliding along the underside. Her hands, with a mind of their own, slid down her body and over her small, pert breasts, until she landed on her wet mound. She moaned over Sam's cock as her fingers found her clit, on fire with need and begging to be touched.

Sam opened his eyes and watched his girlfriend suck his cock. He reached down and gently placed his hand on the back of her head, and around her throat. He gently squeezed and felt his cock slowly being thrust in and out of her throat.

He picked up the pace and growled as he forced Julie to take as much as such could. He was gently pushing her nose into the waistband of his jeans, when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. He smiled at their good luck.

"Julie - someone's watching you. He's trying to hide behind the door. Let's invite him in to see what a perfect dirty girl you are."

He let her head go and she quickly moved back, coughing as black stained tears fell down her cheeks.

"Hey, man, come in. We know you're there. Get a better view."

One of the party goers moved inside the door. Tall and lanky, muscled with a beard. He nodded to Sam and Julie.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I was just passing by and saw, and wanted to make sure everything was fine," The Stranger said as Julie looked at him, hunger in her eyes.

"You're fine man," Sam replied. He chuckled at the stranger's evident bulge. "Liked what you saw? Stay a bit. No touching, but you can watch her."

Sam walked back over to Julie as the Stranger slowly sat in a chair opposite of them. Julie looked up at Sam smiling wide with excitement as she opened her mouth and immediately took most of him in.

The Stranger watched, painfully aware of his own arousal, as Sam started to thrust forcibly into Julie's mouth. The sounds of wet gags and moans filled the room as Julie slid a finger inside herself, while her makeup began to run down her face.

"Take my cock, baby. Show our new friend what a good slut I have," Sam said as he pushed Julie's head down, his cock buried in her throat.

Sam reached into his pocket and an small audible click was heard. The next moment, Julie squealed around his cock as the small, jeweled butt plug began to vibrate. Her heels clacked on the floor as she almost fell in surprise.

Julie coughed and giggled. She looked at the squirming Stranger, then back at Sam, greedily. "Fuck me, baby. I need to feel your hard cock inside of me. Stretch me."

Sam picked Julie up and laid her on the bed, bent over. She stared at the man watching her, and smiled. Her smeared lipstick and ruined mascara turned him on even more. He moaned silently as he slid a hand down and brushed his fingers against his straining cock.

"Baby," Julie said as she spread her legs for Sam, "Can he take it out? He looks like he needs it."

"You want to watch him stroke his cock while I fuck you hard, don't you?"

Julie just wiggled her ass in response and cooed. She reached down and tried to grasp Sam's cock to guide it inside her.

"Go ahead man."

The Stranger unzipped his fly and unleashed his thick cock, wrapping his fist around it and slowly pumping as Julie moaned.

Sam smirked and teased her wet pussy before finally sliding inside her.

"Take my cock baby. Show him how much you love it."

Sam gripped Julie's hips and slid into her slowly. Inch by inch stretching her tight pussy as she moaned and looked at the Stranger's cock.

"Come on, baby. Fuck me. Fuck your slut hard."

The Stranger moaned out loud for the first time, locking eyes with Julie as his fist started to pump faster.

As Julie pushed back into Sam to keep pace with his rhythm, she leaned up a bit and pushed her dress down, exposing her black lacy bralette to The Stranger.

"Do you like looking at my tits while you stroke for us? Do you want to see all of me while my partner slams his cock into me?"

The Stranger nodded as Julie moved her bralette, revealing her pert B-cup breasts, the small pink nipples hard. He moaned as he brushed his thumb over the head of his cock, which was glistening with desire.

Sam picked up the pace and started to fuck Julie harder, reaching a hand up and around her throat, choking her gently.

"Take it, baby. You're getting fucked hard in front of a complete stranger and you love it."

Sam paused for a moment and flexed his cock inside of Julie, allowing her to get used to his full length inside of him.

Julie moaned and pouted, pushing her ass back into Sam, wanting more.

"Baby, please fuck me. Use me in front of him. I want to feel used. Fuck me hard and rough and then come on me. Mark me with your cum to let him know I'm yours."

Sam applied more pressure around her throat as he picked up again, starting to slam his full length into her with each thrust. Julie screamed in pleasure and reached up to hold Sam's hand around her throat. He released his grip on her and moved his hand to her breasts, rolling her nipples in between his thumb and forefinger.

The Stranger moaned and started to talk to Julie and Sam.

"Take it. Take all his cock. Fuck her hard for me."

His hand became a blur, stroking his hard cock faster and faster. Pre-come streaming from his cock, his orgasm approaching.

"Are you going to come watching us? Show us how much you love watching me getting fucked. Come for me. I want to watch you explode," Julie encouraged him as she took every thrust Sam gave her.

The Stranger growled, locking eyes with Julie as his orgasm hit, his hot semen shooting out high in front of him before landing on his chest. She moaned and started to tighten around Sam's cock as it was pistoning inside her.

"That's it. Come for us. Fuck, it's so hot. Oh fuck, baby, I'm coming. I'm coming. Sammmmm...."

Julie moaned loudly as her own orgasm crest and broke, causing her body to spasm in wave after wave of pleasure. Sam reached between their conjoined bodies and rubbed her clit to heighten her pleasure as his own orgasm built.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to come soon. Where do you want it?"

"Come on my face. Mark me as your slut, Sam. I need it."

Sam started fucking Julie harder, their bodies slamming together in animalistic fashion. The only thing that mattered now was their pleasure and their love.

Sam hurriedly broke apart from Julie.

"Turn around and open. Beg for my cum," Sam moaned as he started to pump his cock furiously.

Julie did as she was told.

"Please Sam, I want your cum on me. I want to feel it hit my skin and know I made you cum. Mark me, Sir. Make him and everyone downstairs realize I'm your little slut. Please."

Sam held Julie's head still and moaned. "Fuck yes, Julie. I'm coming!"

Wave after wave of hot cum hit Julie's porcelain skin, shiny from sweat and ruined makeup. Julie moaned as his love hit her cheeks, trailed down her lips and onto her bare chest. Sam fell backwards on the bed in exhaustion as Julie stood up and climbed in beside him.

"Fuck me," Julie said, holding Sam close, licking her lips free of his cum.

"I just did. Give me a few minutes and I will again," Sam replied with a smirk.

Julie rolled her eyes and they fell on The Stranger, putting his cock away and finding Kleenex to wipe his own cum from his t-shirt.

"Thanks for watching," Julie said as she smiled and threw up a peace sign, partly to be cute, and partly as a clue that he should leave as quickly as possible.

He smiled and wiped his shirt as clean as he could.

"Thank YOU for that. Thank god they don't have any black lights down there," he replied as he left the room and shut the door behind him.

Sam and Julie looked at each other and laughed. Julie's hand caressed Sam's chest. He brought it up to his mouth and softly kissed the pads of her fingers, before moving along to her wrist and arm. He moved to his knees, gently pushing Julie back onto the bed and kissed down her chest, sucking gently on her nipples before sliding further down and over her skirt.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked, watching him intently.

"I've wanted to go down on you all night. Lay back and enjoy it."

"Mmm yes, please."

Sam fell to his knees at the foot of the bed, kissing Julie's heels and silky covered legs before throwing them over his shoulder as he kissed up to her inner thighs.

Julie crossed her ankles behind Sam's head, letting her heels gently dig into his back as his lips left kisses up her inner thighs. Sam pulled away slightly and blew cool air over her wet mound, causing her to shiver. He leaned in and gently kissed her well-fucked pussy.

"Mmm," moaned Julie. "Just like that baby."

Sam smiled and continued to kiss up and down, stopping at her clit. He wrapped his lips around her and gently buzzed them, causing vibrations to shoot up her spine. Julie three her head back in ecstasy as Sam repeated this. His hands came up to caress her breasts, his fingers finding her nipples and slowly tracing circles around her areolas.

He released her clit from her lips and slowly slid out his tongue. He licked down and laid his tongue flat against her, lapping at her wetness slowly. Her hands found his hair and entwined her fingers within it, pulling gently.

"Oh fuck, baby. Keep doing that," Julie groaned, digging her heels into Sam' back. The way her body danced under the pressure of his tongue caused the silky fabric that dressed her legs to rub against the side of his face.

Sam moaned, relishing how Julie tasted, and slid his hands down her body, pinning her hips down as he pushed his tongue inside her. Lapping her walls, exploring her, pleasing her. Sam locked eyes with Julie and leaned down, and without warning, moved his hand and briskly, but gently, began to pull on the butt plug.

"'Mm, baby. Yes. Tease my ass."

The plug began to pull out further, and Sam moved down, began to rim Julie. The once-cold steel of the plug being replaced by Sam's warm and wet tongue.

Julie moaned and pulled on his hair harder to signal for more. Now it was Sam's turn to obey. He worked his tongue deeper into her ass, moving his thumb to brush against her clit.

"Oh god. Baby, keep doing that. You're going to make me..."

Julie's breath caught in her throat as it hit her. Her legs dug into Sam's head as she tensed up. Her head rolled back as her second orgasm of the evening crashed against her. She reached down and pulled Sam up, kissing him passionately as she basked in the glow.

Julie and Sam held each other for a few minutes, before getting up and taking a good look at themselves in the mirror.

"We both looked well-fucked - you more than me," Sam said laughing.

"Dried cum really does bring out my eyes, though," Julie said, pushing her bralette down and fixing her dress.

"Let's go home," Sam said, taking Julie's arm and leading her downstairs, where everyone saw them and knew immediately what had transpired. Neither of them cared, they just smiled and said their goodbyes as they walked out the door and into the night.