Full-Time Mom Part-Time Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We collapsed on the bed. I could see she wasn't happy with the turn of events, but being the shit I was, that never really bothered me. At some point in time I headed off to sleep. She later told me she laid awake for most of the night watching me. A little worrisome that she was that in to me.

The next morning she was up before me. She had slipped a robe on and made breakfast and coffee before I made it down. I walked up behind her slipping my hands around her. Kissing the back of her neck as my hands reached inside the robe. I was enjoying all the goodies when the phone rang and she jumped. Her daughter wasn't feeling well and needed to come home. Ah well so much for any more fun now.

We dressed and kissed at the door. However this time I held her in my arms on the step kissing her deeply not caring if any of her neighbors saw the hussy with a new boy toy. I agreed to call her later that night and we could make plans for the next weekend. I had already let her know that school was pretty busy right now and I had exams coming up.

I was pretty happy with the way things had gone. I was already making plans for what to do next. I smiled to myself as I started the car ready to head home. Good thing I'd quit that job at Burger King so I'd have more time to concentrate on what I wanted.

And for those that have made it this far. I should add a note, that 90 percent of what has been written is based on true events. Drunken lust and hormones don't really need a buildup, just an outlet.

12