Fuller House

Story Info
A parody of the popular sitcom Fuller House.
2.1k words
4.06
32.5k
28
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

"STEPHANIE! Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky will be here shortly!" shouted Stephanie's 41-old-year-old loving sister and mother of 3, DJ Tanner.

"I... haven't... cum... yet..." heavily panted the 35-year-old Stephanie down in her basement bedroom lying flat on her back with her big bare feet up on her young boyfriend Jimmy Gibber's shoulders as he drilled his thick and hard 9 inch cock deep in her soak and wet stretched vagina. His fat ball sack repeatedly slamming against her ample ass as he heatedly fucks her missionary.

"Don't worry babe. You know I'll make you cum," groaned her 26-year-old boyfriend.

Jimmy leaned far in to where her knees touched her shoulders and she was able to lock her big sweaty feet around his head as he furiously pumped into poor Stephanie sending her into a moaning frenzy loud enough to wake the neighbors and to be heard upstairs by anyone in the house. He let her wobbly legs fall to his side and collapsed his shirt-covered chest onto her sweaty, fat surgical enhanced DD tits and continued to pummel her into the bed. Her rock-hard nipples felt like knives piercing into his chest.

"UUUGGHHHHHH!" cried Stephanie as her womanly juices bathed her boyfriend's throbbing hot cock and heavy flailing balls. "I'M CUMMMING!"

Jimmy drilled harder and faster into his much older girlfriend sending an orgasmic wave urging through her writhing body.

"Here I cum," Jimmy grunted, burying his face into Stephanie's shoulder and releasing a hot steaming load of cum between her wide slick pussy walls. He stood up on his hands and pushed his cum-spewing cock further into her soggy cunt and continued to empty his entire huge load of sticky man goo deep into Stephanie. After Jimmy was finished, he collapsed on top of Stephanie again, huffing and puffing from their intense sexual activity.

"Jimmy. This is no time to relax and bath in our own filth. My Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky are on their way. I gotta take a shower," Stephanie said. "Jimmy? Jimmy? Are you awake?"

Stephanie got her answer in the form of loud snoring in her ear.

"How rude!"

Meanwhile upstairs, DJ was getting the final preparations done for the arrival of her Aunt and Uncle when the doorbell rung.

"Come on in, it's always open!" shouted DJ.

Opening the front door walked in the infamous Jesse Katsopolis and his gorgeous wife Rebecca Donaldson-Katsopolis.

"Uncle Jesse in the house!" he proclaimed.

"Hey Uncle Jesse, Aunt Becky," greeted DJ with hugs for the both of them.

"Thought there would be a better welcoming reception then this. Where's your sister? Where are the kids?" Jesse asked.

"Stephanie will be joining us momentarily. Dad was here earlier and decided to take all the kids to the zoo while Kimmy and I cleaned up the house," DJ explained.

"Wait... Kimmy Gibber is here?" said a distraught Jesse. "We're supposed to be spending a relaxing weekend with the family."

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Katsopolis," announced Kimmy Gibber as she entered the living room.

"Have... mercy..." stuttered a stunned and confused Jesse as he ogled the once annoying brat named Kimmy Gibber.

"I'll say..." agreed Rebecca, seeing 41-year-old Kimmy for the first time in several years. "They're huge..."

"Jesse. Rebecca. Meet my twins. Betty and Betsy," joyfully announced Kimmy as she shook her shoulders from side to side causing her massive 34F sized boobs to move lewdly under her tucked in tee-shirt with Mickey Mouse's blurry face stretched largely across the front.

"Have... mercy..." Jesse softly repeated as he looked on in bewilderment at Kimmy's gigantic breasts shaking and swaying obscenely as if she was a professional stripper swirling tassels on the tips of her tits. He felt his cock stirring in a way he hasn't felt since being married to Rebecca.

"You know, having a kid makes parts of your body grow in odd mysterious ways, apparently," stated Kimmy as she settled down and let her oversized funbags come to a stop. They were mammoth, round, wider then her ribs with a little downward slope due to their natural heaviness and protruded largely in front of her like watermelons. "Before I had Ramona, my chest was flat as a wooden plank. Over time during my pregnancy, my boobies started growing and growing. After nine long months of my body being stretched and distorted in different ways, I was gifted these bad boys."

With knockers the size of watermelons that vaguely sagged on her chest even with the support of an industrial-strength granny bra, Kimmy placed her palms beneath her abnormally large melons and lightly bounced them for Jesse and Becky.

"Well after having twins, you would think I would have tits down to my waist but no such clue," stated Becky as she looked down at her own tiny chest.

"And I had 3 kids but I'm fine with my perky B cup," announced DJ.

"And I have no kids so I took matters into my own hands or a surgery's hands to be precise," proclaimed Stephanie as she entered the living room wearing a skin-tight cheetah print tank top with the upper swells of her fake breast exposed.

"And it looks like he did a mighty fine job at that," complimented Becky as she walked over to her busty niece and gave her a hug. Her husband Jesse was still fixated on Kimmy Gibber's gargantuan-sized jugs to notice his niece and her newly implanted 36DD breasts.

"Alright everyone, dinner is ready. Let's go eat," announced DJ.

Dinner couldn't had ended fast enough for Jesse as he sat next to Kimmy Gibber and struggled to get pass the fact that the bothersome neighbor he never liked had the biggest pair of natural tits he has ever seen and back in his youth days, he seen a lot of tits. Her meaty knockers rested on top of the table as she grossly pigged out on her meal, dropping food particles on the front of her tee-shirt. Everyone was ignoring this obscene visual but Jesse.

"They're just boobs, hun," Becky whispered into Jesse's ear on the opposite side of him. "Really, really big boobs."

After dinner, DJ and Stephanie got Jesse and Becky settled in Ramona's room. Kimmy's daughter was away for the weekend at a sleepover. During the middle of the night, Jesse got up and headed to the bathroom. He walked pass the door to the attic where he and Becky lived for the first couple of years in their marriage and raised their twin boys; Nicky and Alex. He instinctively heard a high-pitch female's voice continuously making earsplitting moans coming from behind the door. Jesse opened the door to the sounds of Kimmy Gibble being fucked. He tiptoed up the stairs and poked his head up a little too nearly blowing a large wad in his Elvis Presley pajama pants.

Kimmy Gibber was being fucked doggy-style by her 6'0 Latino ex-husband and Ramona's father Fernando. It was a sight to behold as Jesse got his first look at Kimmy's naked gigantic-sized breasts as they flopped forward and backwards in heavy swinging motions on the bedding from the poundage she was receiving from her Latin lover.

"Who's my big titty slut?" Fernando sleazily spoke as he pulled Kimmy's head back by her messy light-brown hair. "Who likes taking my hot Latino dick between her loose warm filthy vagina?"

"Oh fuck! I do daddy, I LOVE your DICK, daddy!" Kimmy moaned, eyes closed and face sweaty and flushed from the intense fucking.

Unconsciously, Jesse pulled out his rock-hard cock and rapidly stroked at the sight of Kimmy's massive honkers as they collided in the center of her chest with heavy swings from the deep pounding her pussy was receiving. It wasn't the best view to get a real good look at Kimmy's flailing fat udders but it was all Jesse needed to see to get himself off.

Unexpectedly, Kimmy's eyes opened and Jesse quickly ducked his head down and paused with hopes that Kimmy didn't see him spying.

"OH FUCK! Fernando! Make me cum, daddy! Fuck this pussy raw and make me cum!" Kimmy cried. "Then cum all over my huge titties, daddy."

"You'll cum when I feel like making you cum," Fernando argued. "And so, I'll make you cum now."

Fernando released Kimmy's hair and planted both of his hands on her skinny ass and plowed her wet cunt with fury and earnest until her hairy pussy exploded on his thrusting manhood.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Kimmy howled loudly as her body was conquered by ecstasy.

Fernando huffed and puffed as he fucked his ex-wife through her orgasm. He felt his balls expanding enormously for release.

"Oh Kim Kim. Turn around for papi so I can coat those glorious, bodacious tatas with my spectacular man juices," Fernando moaned. "I shall shower your magnificent gozongas with my rich creamy protein nectar."

He pulled his 7 1/2 inch throbbing tool from Kimmy's cum-drenched vagina and held it in his hand as Kimmy turned around swinging her giant 34F cups towards him in all their sweaty fat glory and cradled her arms beneath them. Just the sight of the stretch marks that came with very large breasts, their huge deep pink areolas that covered a third of their soft peach-colored flesh and thick thimble-sized nipples in the center caused Fernando to upload a whopping wad of his hot spunk all over them. The first large shot nailed Kimmy directly in the middle of her face while his remaining shots glazed her heavy floppers.

Before Kimmy's and Fernando's fucking came to a satisfying conclusion, Jesse had left after nearly being spotted by Kimmy. He returned to his room to find Rebecca sitting up in bed.

"You horny there, big boy?" Becky spoke as she noticed the massive 12 inch boner jutting from her husband's pajama pants. "Why don't you let me relive the beast with one of my Rebecca Donaldson sloppy wet blowjobs?"

Jesse instantly dropped his pjs to reveal his footlong, blistering hard cock to his eager wife. Becky crawled to the foot of the bed and engulfed as much of her husband's thickly white girth that she could possible handle down her willowy throat. It never gets easy for Rebecca to suck Jesse's massive member as there was just too much for her skinny throat. She sometimes often wonders why he continues to stick around now that their twins are all grown up. With a dick his size added to his handsome looks, he could have any girl he wants.

Jesse looked down at his wife with pity eyes while she swiftly bobbed her head up and down his enormous cock. After the twins were born, Jesse never felt satisfaction from his wife anymore in the bed. He loved her but she just wasn't living up to his sexual standards. He closed his eyes and all he could envision was Kimmy and how wanton she and her titanic-sized knockers looked before his big titty-craving eyes. He ignored the fact that his wife was gagging and coughing up large amounts of saliva just by inhaling 5 to 6 inches of his monstrous man meat between her fragile lips.

Jesse grabbed the back of his wife's reddish-blonde head and started face-fucking her. Becky's eyes widen as she never felt this kind of force from her husband before. More and more of his fat iron member invaded the back of her skinny throat. She felt the enormous beet-red head of his massive dick slamming as far back as it could go down her wet gullet. An immense amount of saliva poured from Becky warm mouth onto her plain white night shirt as her husband deep-throated his huge prick in and out. She has never taken his whole cock before without puking.

"Oh Kimmy. Oh suck my fucking cock!" Jesse softly moaned in the heat of deep-throating his wife. The sloppy wet sounds of his giant dick probing his wife's mouth and throat and her moans drowned out his ramblings. Jesse felt ready to explode after giving one last deep thrust between Rebecca's soft lips, burying her face into his musky groin and smashing his big clean-shaved balls into her shinny chin.

"I'm cumming!" grunted the once famous lead singer of Jesse and the Rippers. He blew load after load after heavy load down Rebecca's throat until his huge balls were emptied. Rebecca tried her best to swallow as much of her husband's salty gooey jism but it proved to be a daunting task as a considerable amount of it leaked from her cock-filled mouth and landed on her already cum-stained tee-shirt. Jesse removed his long organ from her wife's sticky wet mouth and kissed her on the forehead.

"Goodnight, dear," he softly whispered as he hoped into bed naked and fell asleep.

Upon waking up the next morning, Jesse was startled to find an enormous neon-pink brassiere draped across his naked hairy chest. It certainly didn't belong to his small-breasted wife. It didn't look like it belonged to neither of his nieces, including Stephanie's new DD jugs. This ginormous unattractive garment only belonged to one person. Kimmy Gibber...

TBC

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers