Fuller House Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down on the edge of the bed as a naked teenage Ramona kneeled between his legs and wrapped her heavy fat tits around his drooping cock. It immediately started getting hard as she bounced her young jugs up and down in his lap. The bulbous head of his thick spear shot up through the canyon of her soft sweaty cleavage.

"Wow. Your giant cock is too much for my tits," Ramona noticed, increasing her tempo of lifting and dropping her prodigious teen funbags on Jesse's thighs while his gigantic cock throbbed painfully in between them. She oscillated her huge boobs all over his hard member while taking the opportunity to suck on the massive mushroom head of his shaft each time it popped up through her cleavage.

"Here honey, let me help you make that big cock a little bit slicker," Kimmy suggested, her face partly clean of Jesse's cum. She scooped up one of her mammoth udders and aimed it over the top of her daughter's rapidly moving flesh torpedoes. She used one hand to hold her gigantic bosom and used the other to pinch and squeeze around the hard thimble-shaped thick nipple, and a stream of milk was released and coated the tops and in between Ramona's bouncing double Ds and the tip of Jesse's oversized stiff phallus.

For several minutes, the three of them moaned in unison. Jesse's moans were barely audible due to the stream of rich milk he was swallowing from nursing on Kimmy's free hanging jug while its twin continued bathing Ramona's large teen tits as they bounced up and down and smothered Jesse's enormous shaft. Her small cherry nipples and large puffy areolas were a blur from how fast Ramona was moving her tits. Jesse used one of his free hands to rapidly finger fuck Kimmy's soggy bush, being her to another weak in the knees orgasm. Jesse could no longer hold back his own.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, releasing the giant meaty tit and a considerable amount of milk from his mouth, as his cock exploded between Ramona's big boob sandwich.

Her face was once again the target of several large cum blasts. She released the cum-gushing cock from between her ample mountain slopes and used one hand to aim the cock down upon them. Jesse finished unloading his thick gooey spunk all over young Ramona's chest and tits. Her face resembled an over-glazed donut.

"Who looks ridiculously now?" Kimmy questioned her daughter, snapping pictures with her phone. "Now any time you feel the need to rat me out to your father, all I have to do is show you these beautiful photos."

"Thanks a lot, Jackson's uncle," Ramona cried. "How would you like it if I came in your face?"

Jesse looked down at Ramona and gave her his famous smirk.

"Looks like you're in big trouble mister," scolded Kimmy.

Minutes later, Jesse was down in between young Ramona's legs, devouring her sweet teen pussy, sending the 18-year-old into a moaning frenzy and a couple of orgasms to end the craziest day he has ever had at the Tanner Household.

The End.

12