Fully Serviced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anneski
anneski
32 Followers

He didn’t. He pressed harder, barely moving his hand but his fingers beating a tattoo through my knickers, drumming my clitty into convulsions as my pussy oozed musk laden juices, pumped out by the clenching of my muscles as my orgasm ripped through me.

His other hand clenched over my mouth, stifling my screams, and this just concentrated my mind further on what was happening between my legs. I pushed back against his cock, grinding my ass into him with total abandon, wanting nothing more than to feel that cock inside my hungry cunt. I licked at his palm, moaning, and writhing against him in lust. He finally stepped back and left me standing there, palms still against the door and with legs wide and shaking. I was panting, and I could smell the sex in the air. My chest was heaving, and my nipples felt raw as they rasped against the confines of my bra.

I gradually stood upright, and steadied my breathing, and Stevie leaned past me to open the door, pushing me in front of him into the room, and kicked it shut behind him.

I barely had time to register the contents of the room. The bed with its gothic style wrought iron headboard, the overflowing bookcase, the desk with what looked like bits of an engine on it, the pictures on the walls of cars with women draped over them, and a dartboard on the wall above the bed.

Then he was kissing me again, and I forgot all about the furnishings, and let my hands wander over his body. I stroked his hair, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with all the passion I had in me. I slipped a hand up under his shirt and dragged my nails down across his chest. He growled into my mouth, and his hands pulled my tie free from where it was still draped around my collar.

“Do you trust me?” he whispered.

“Mmm? Oh yes….” I muttered, not thinking to wonder whether I really did or not.

“Get on the bed, hands over your head then.” He ordered.

The bed was firm, and I bounced on it, grinning at him. “Baby!” he admonished, smiling slightly. I lay back, putting my arms above my head. He knelt on the bed and straddled me, with my tie still in his hands. He reached for my hands, and putting my wrists together he swiftly looped the tie round them and made the knot fast. I held my breath as he leant further over me, doing what I couldn’t see. When he sat back, with a smug smile and an exclamation of satisfaction I found he’d tied my arms to the headboard. I was his prisoner – the fanciful thought made me shiver with anticipation!

Still smiling Stevie reached into the back pocket of his jeans. My eyes widened and I gasped, betraying my fear, as he pulled out and flicked open a wickedly sharp looking pocket knife.

“Still trust me?” he cocked his head to one side a little.

“Y-yes! Of course!” I gulped.

“Liar!” he retorted. “Not that it matters,” he continued conversationally as the knife came towards my chest “you’re in no position to do anything other than trust me really.” He grinned, eyes glittering, and with a deft wrist movement sliced the middle button clean off of my shirt. He continued in silence, watching my face as the buttons went. Two, three, four. The shirt fell apart, my breasts exposed, rising and falling rapidly. The lace cups did little to cover the rosy nipples, crammed into the inadequate fabric as they were. The spillage seemed to please him, as he paused for a moment and lowered his lips to one pouting nub. His tongue circled it, flicking over the bumps, stimulating them into even more quivering readiness. His teeth squeezed the aching tip and I squealed, jerking on the bed. He did it again, and again, and I writhed under him, the squeals soon becoming moans of pleasure as the nipping was combined with suckling, and my whole body began to relish the attention my breast was receiving.

I groaned and arched my back in a vain attempt to keep his lips on me as he relinquished my nipple and returned to the destruction of my shirt.

Seconds later the cold blade slid up my hastily sucked in tummy, and under the front of my bra. Our eyes locked, his inscrutable, mine betraying how much I needed him to continue. A small jerk of the blade and my boobs bounced free, the bra cups springing impotently to the sides. He sliced through the shoulder straps and pulled it away from my body, throwing it across the room.

He moved down my body, shuffling backwards till he was sat astride my thighs. The knife was transferred to his mouth as he grabbed my skirt, pulling it up and over my hips till it was bunched around my waist.

Then one knee was pushed between my legs, followed swiftly by the other. I swallowed as I spread my thighs wide for him, shivering as he stared at my wet patch and licked his lips. The tip of the blade traced up the inside of one thigh, then the other, and I froze as he dragged it very slowly the length of my crotch, using the flat of the blade as he pressed the sodden material against me.

With a flash the blade was suddenly cold on my thigh again, slicing once, changing sides and slicing again.

I gasped as I suddenly remembered the need to breathe, and Stevie raised the knife above me. I tensed, not daring to wonder what was next and he smiled down at me, knowing my fears. He swapped ends, gripping the knife blade, and I managed not to close my eyes as he threw it. I heard the dull thud as it hit and buried itself in the dartboard above my head, and let my breath out again with a shaky sigh.

Now he had both hands free again, and he pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it to the floor. He stroked my inner thighs, moving slowly but irresistibly upwards. His thumbs rubbed over my mound and then downwards, pressing the ruined kickers between my gaping pussy lips. The slow friction was a torment, and I couldn’t help but move my hips in response, spreading my legs further, opening myself even wider to him.

“Please!” I whimpered, “Please Stevie, give it to me now!”

“You’re certainly wet enough” he mused, “You really want me to fuck your pussy? You want me to fill your wet cunt up with my prick?” He wrenched my knickers from me, and I cried “Oh fuck yes!” and gasped with pleasure as he replaced them with two thick fingers that he pushed straight up inside me, no fumbling, no teasing. His thumb circled my clit, and I could feel my muscles gripping his fingers tightly. I moaned, and thrust my hips lewdly forward, desperate for him to fuck me. His free hand fell to his groin, and stroked the mass straining at his zip. I strained towards him as he kept rubbing my clitty, watching my face as it flushed with lust and longing to feel him take me.

“I reckon its time” he said, pulling out of me and licking his glistening fingers. I shuddered, and while he undid his jeans my mouth went dry, and I watched and waited. His cock sprang into view as he pushed the jeans and boxers down over his hips, the head livid and purple. He shrugged himself free and moved up till his dick was nudging my pussy. He rubbed the hot head over my slick wet insides, holding my lips open and spreading my pussy juices all over his knob. He teased me, rubbing my throbbing clitty with his tool, then sliding back down, nudging the head across my willing hole, tormenting me by starting to thrust then pulling back before his cock could open me up properly and fill me.

“God no, please don’t tease me like that!” I wailed. “Fuck me you bastard! Come on, I want you to fuck me! Ineed you to fuck me now!” and I bucked my pelvis towards him, trying to impale myself on his poised tool.

“’K then, if that’s what you want…” he grinned and pushed himself into me in one forceful lunge. I gasped for breath as I felt my pussy open up, and he went still deeper, stretching and opening me up to him. He stayed still, buried deep inside me for several minutes, spending his time just watching my face as I felt myself relaxing and accommodating his flesh, feeling his cock twitch as he flexed it, smiling again as I jumped at the strange feeling of something moving inside me. I flushed as he grinned, knowing that I was more nervous than I’d let on. I lowered my eyes from his gaze and saw my nipples, hard and brown, far bigger than I’d ever seen them before.

They seemed to be begging for a touch, and right on cue an oil ingrained hand closed over one of them, squeezing it and I let my head fall back and arched my breast up into his hand and moaned my supplication. “Please….”

“Mmm, yeah I’ll please us both baby” he crooned, laying his weight on top of me and starting to pump his hips, sliding his cock back from the warmth of my cunt, the movement eased by the wetness oozing from me, before sliding snugly back in to fill me again. The warmth of his body added to the fire burning inside me, and I opened my thighs wider, wriggling till I could feel his entire groin pressing into mine, my thighs close against his hips, seeming so slim in contrast to the width of his cock pummelling my pussy into ecstatic acceptance of it. I wrapped my legs around his bum, grinding myself against him. He responded with a violent thrust of his lower body, causing a brief spasm of pain as his pubic bone ground into mine and I dropped my legs back down, feet on the bed and knees bent in order to brace myself against the fierce pistoning of his hips. My thighs spread even wider apart and I could feel the tension in the muscles as I thrust my ass desperately upwards from the bed, wanting to open myself totally to his attentions. Had my hands been free I would have wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him closer, and replaced the slivers of old wood under my fingernails with his warm flesh as I raked my nails down his tanned back, and with this image burning in my head I tugged at the tie around my wrists in my frustration, crying out his name over and over.

Only his mouth on mine finally silenced my moans, and he kissed me hungrily, stubble grazing my face making it sting and burn. He smothered me, licking and biting at my lips and I matched his passion with nips and with squeals as my excitement soared.

I writhed as my blood pounded, and my world consisted solely of the heat of our bodies, the passion and the sweat and the throbbing of my pussy as I felt my senses tingling as nerve endings were rubbed into nearly unbearable but totally exquisite tenderness. And then everything was suddenly too intense and I arched my back, muscles taut and screaming as I bore his whole weight for an instant, before crashing back to the bed, breathless as my orgasm convulsed my body and I twisted and thrashed beneath him. His strokes became lightning fast and as I sobbed and whimpered into his mouth I felt him stiffen, and his groan was in my throat and I felt hot quicksilver suffusing my loins. The sweetness of the moment filled my mind as his seed filled my womb, and tears trickled from my tight shut eyes. I trembled as my orgasm began to fade, leaving my limbs weak and my heart full of joy. Stevie raised himself onto his elbows, stroking my face and kissing me with a tenderness that belied the harshness that had gone before, but strangely complemented it too, made it somehow more than just rough sex.

I forget how long we lay there. At some point Stevie undid my wrists, and we cuddled. Later, when it grew cold we climbed under the covers and this time we made love. When finally I reluctantly I realised I had to go home there was a brief moment of panic – most of my clothes were in tatters! So it was that as I took my leave of my personal body work and touch up specialist I was wearing my skirt and a long somewhat faded T-shirt. As I held his hand and kissed him goodbye he pressed a couple of notes into my hand.

“You’ll need to get yourself a new uniform” he said, with that grin again. I grinned back, and turned to go.

“And hey, kid – “ I looked back at him, eyebrows raised “-stop by again soon, yeah?”

The end?

anneski
anneski
32 Followers
12