Fun After Work Ch. 4

Story Info
Working couple gets a hot.
925 words
3.27
18.9k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later we both worked together again. At one time I was back in the cooler and she walked in. As she began to get her items she needed, she noted that she was quite cold and said her nipples were rock hard. I looked over and asked if she wanted me to warm her up. She said "No"; she liked it when her nipples were hard. I then asked, "just how hard are they?" She lifted her shirt and pulled her bra up. I reached over and played with them and then we both went back to work.

Later on she kept flirting with me with a brush of her hand or a quick grab of my cock. That particular night I had to close up and count the money form the drawer. As we began to clean up for the night, I was sweeping the floor by the women's restroom. She came by and said she needed to use the restroom. I let her in and kept on sweeping out side the door. I heard her undo her pants and set down to take a leak. After a few minutes she called my name to come to the door. I stood at the door and asked her what she needed. She told me to come in and help her.

I walked in as she asked; there she was still sitting on the toilet taking a leak. She started with small talk like nothing was going on. She seen me looking at her pussy and asked if I liked what I was looking at? I told her I'd like it better if she'd finger her self. The next thing I knew she began to play with her cunt. After a few minutes of that I began to get quite a hard-on. I told her we needed to finish work before we had any fun.

As all the employees began to leave I asked her to stick around and what for me. She told me she was going to run out to her car and she'd be right back in. I hurried up and counted the money and did the ring out sheet. As I got ready to leave I asked her to run downstairs and shut off the outside lights. She said she'd be right back. A few minutes went by and I began to think she fell in. I went to the basement door and yelled her name. She answered and told me she had fallen down and she needed help. I went down the stairs and found her. She wasn't hurt she was sitting on top of a table with her pants down around her ankles.

She said she had gotten very worked up after the restroom scene and needed to help herself out. She told me to have a seat right there in front of her and enjoy the show. She had herself already worked into quite a lather and decided she needed to remove her shirt and bra. The more she worked on herself the harder I got. I then removed my cock from my pants and started to stroke it. She told me she wanted me to work on her for a while. I told her to lay back and enjoy. She laid back and I began to eat her out. As I was doing this she began to moan and rub her breast.

After a while she told me it was her turn. She told me to set back in the chair and enjoy the ride. She began by putting her breast in my face and letting me suck on her wonderful nipples. She then moved down to my cock. She worked on it like a real pro. After a while I inform her I was ready to cum and she just kept going. Then all of a sudden I blew my load and she didn't loose a drop. She then stood up and told me she was ready for her turn. She leaned over the table and told me to make her happy. I took my already re-hard cock and rubbed it along the crack of her great ass. After that I got down and began to lick her pussy. She moaned and moved like a wild bull at a fair.

Things were moving quite quickly and I knew where we were headed. I leaned up and asked her if she was on the pill. She said "no". I didn't have a condom with me and I didn't want to get her pregnant. I then pulled the chair around behind and had a seat. I turned her over so she was lying flat on her back on the table. I spread her legs and began to give her a licking she wouldn't forget.

She grabs my head and pulled me to her cunt and I just kept on lickin and sucking. After about 10 minutes she started to moan and get wild. The next thing I knew she had the most powerful orgasm I'd ever seen. After that we cleaned up and headed upstairs to finish closing up. We talked and decided that I'd better get some condoms just in case we'd get "wild again". As we left she leaned over and kissed me on the check and told me "If you want to go farther you'd better remember to get those items." As I left I made a note to get condoms just in case we got "wild" the next night.

More to follow...