Fun Algarve Break Ch. 02

Story Info
How did Helen become such a slut?
3.4k words
4.26
79.8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen didn't want to get up in the morning complaining of a bad head, I went for breakfast on my own and met Beth, Adam was also still in bed with a headache. She asked if I fancied a trip up to the mountains, we could ask spouses if they wanted to come, if not could go and be back by lunch time, by which time they may have recovered. I went to see Helen. She was happy with the arrangement and said she would spend the morning in bed, she said for me not to rush back and to enjoy myself.

Beth was good company chatting away on the journey and treated me with an intimacy that our brief acquaintance didn't warrant. She said nothing about last night. When walking around the little mountain villages she would hold my hand in a perfectly relaxed way and when looking in a shop window or at a view would put her arm around me, I reciprocated. This may have been just natural and friendly for her, I was enjoying it but my overriding thoughts were about getting into her knickers. I didn't quite know how to take it all, for me, her behaviour last night was an invitation, for her it may have been just a laugh. I did not want to try anything for fear of being rejected as a pervert.

We got back to the hotel and went to our respective rooms, Helen wasn't in ours, I checked the pool area, she wasn’t there either but Dan and Cliff were in our little alcove. They hadn't seen Helen, I asked them how the night out had gone they said it was OK; Eric had pulled and was still in bed with an eighteen year old student. Dan then said something very strange. "We've had to listen to them all night but the miserable buggers didn't offer to share, I suppose we'll have to wait 25 years." At which they both laughed.

"Share?" I said. "25 years?"

It was as if he'd realised that he'd said too much to the wrong person and tried to recover. "You know." He said. "Swinging and that, we'll have to wait until they're older." Cliff got up and without asking came back with three beers just as I was about to leave. I stayed with them and drank my beer. Dan got another round in so I settled in, took my shirt off and enjoyed a few rays. Before I knew it I had been there for a couple of hours and had lost count of how much I had drunk. I don't usually drink much and am not used to it, I think I needed it because thinking back this was the first time since I'd seen Helen with her tits out in that little alcove that I'd felt really relaxed. I was surer and surer that something was going on and that I would eventually be included, I resolved to just let it happen and not do anything that might interfere with the process.

As I entered the hotel Helen, Beth, Adam Eric and his new girlfriend came out of the lift, in tee shirts and shorts carrying their towels and stuff for the pool. They all gave me big smiles, Helen put her stuff down kissed me and said she'd missed me. When she let me loose Beth turned to Helen and said. "Your loss is my gain; we've had a lovely morning." Then she stepped forward and kissed me too. She had her back to Helen and Adam, on an impulse bolstered by the beer as she moved into me I lifted my hand, felt her breast and gave it a little squeeze, she gave no indication that she had even noticed as she stepped back and re-entered the general conversation. They went to join Dan and Cliff by the pool and I went to the bar to get a couple of jugs of beer and glasses.

Beth joined me at the bar, now wearing just her bikini bottoms, stood very close and said. "That was very nice Rupert, giving me a little thrill like that, but do you think it was wise in such a public place?"

"No it probably wasn't wise, but like you said it was very nice." Beth was standing at the end of the bar between the wall and me. There was a pinball machine behind her such that she was pretty much hidden from view, except for that of the barman. The barman tuned away from us and as he started to fill the first jug I took hold of one of Beth’s long nipples and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger and said. "This is nice too."

"Rupert!" She said with a mock exclamation that had me momentarily thinking I'd overstepped the mark. "So is this." She gave my cock a gentle squeeze, I let go of her nipple as the barman turned back to us and brought the jug over. She didn't stop squeezing my cock, which was below the level of the bar. With the barman still facing us, wiping a tray to put the jug on, I rubbed my hand over the front of her bikini bottoms.

"Nice." She said, let go of my cock, pushed a bar stool so it was touching the bar climbed on it and with her knees wide apart touching the bar she put her elbows on the bar, rested her chin on her hands, turned to me and said. "Well, is that all I'm getting?" I stood very close to her, took a look around, glanced at the barman who had started filling the second jug and then started rubbing her again. In her new position on the bar stool I was able to rub down between her legs over the gusset of her bikini bottoms, my middle finger over the cloth traced the line of her cunt, fingers on either side of the cloth were on skin. The gusset lifted easily and I was soon fingering her cunt and rubbing her clitoris with my palm. The barman came over with the second jug. "Two gin and tonics please." She said to him, then to me. "I don't feel like moving just yet." She took hold of my rapidly hardening cock through my trousers squeezing and rubbing.

It was a bit of a game with the barman, as he turned away to prepare the drinks, still fingering her, I squeezed her tit and toyed with her fantastic nipple leaving it as he turned to bring the drinks. I needed both hands to pay for the drinks, as he went to the till I put my hand back on her cunt and while his back was turned lifted her breast and lowered my head to suck briefly on her nipple. I stopped as he turned to come back with the change, downed my drink in one and asked him for another. As he turned away I took her breast in my hand again, kissed her and put my tongue in her mouth, hers went into mine, her hand went down the front of my trousers and she held my cock in the flesh.

It was as we broke the kiss that I became aware of Dan standing between and behind watching us. "Hurry up." He said. "We are dying of thirst over there." My hand flew from Beth's cunt and tit. She took her hand out of my trousers making no effort to hide what she had been doing. Still with her legs wide open she leaned back and looked down at her cunt, which I had left uncovered. She pulled the gusset completely clear with one hand and brushed her cunt lips with the other as if tidying them up. When satisfied with this she repositioned her gusset then rubbed her hand up and down it, as if smoothing it into place. Both Dan and I watched the whole performance.

When she had finished she looked up at Dan and said. "Would you be a darling and take the jugs and glasses over while Rupert and I finish our drinks? He smiled and agreed. I could feel myself blushing. I moved out of the way to give him access to the tray. As he took my place at the bar and reached over for the tray Beth put her hand on his arm to stop him. "Thank you.” She said. "You are such a lovely boy." She held her other arm out, he moved into the embrace and she kissed him, her hand going to the back of his head, keeping him there for more than a few moments.

Dan took the tray. I paid for my second G & T and at Beth's behest ordered two more. I was feeling the effects of the beer and gin and thought it was time for cards to be put on the table. "Have you and Helen been fucking those guys?" I said.

"Rupert!" She said. "What a question to ask a lady." and sipped her drink.

"Have you?"

"It is not for me to discuss what anyone else does or doesn't do and it's none of your business what I do. You are not my husband." She said.

I detected a hint of irritability but persisted. "I am Helen's husband and I want to know. Look I don't mind, in fact it turns me on to think of her fucking those young lads or Adam."

"What do you mean Adam? Are you accusing my husband of screwing around?"

She had me on the defensive. "No, I didn't mean that."

"So what precisely did you mean Rupert? No I don't think I want to know. Perhaps you would like to continue this conversation by the pool. Perhaps you would like to tell your wife and my husband how you took advantage of us having had a pleasant morning and my having had a drink. Perhaps you would like to tell them how you sucked and squeezed my breast and put your fingers up my pussy the first chance you got."

Totally defeated in less than a minute, not knowing if she was really angry or just playing with me I said. "Sorry Beth, I don't know what I meant, I just hope that Dan isn't telling them about what he just saw."

Having slapped me down she was magnanimous in victory and her tone softened. “Don’t worry darling, what would he say? No need to panic he will keep his mouth shut, anyway if he doesn’t we’ll call him a liar and deny it. Come on drink up, I want to catch some sun.” She downed her drink, kissed me and set off for the pool.

I didn’t go to the pool with her I asked her to tell Helen where I was going then went to the room to get changed, when I came back to the pool Helen and Beth were not there. Before I asked, Adam said. “They've gone shopping mate.”

“What, in their swimsuits?”

“They put their shorts and tee shirts on and have gone to spend our hard earned.” The other three were sniggering. I didn’t fancy an afternoon with these guys so left them got changed again and went to the main bar to get pissed. I was there all afternoon playing pool, drinking and chatting with some other people that I met. I was well oiled when I went back to the pool to see if Helen was back, she wasn’t and the guys had gone too. I went back to the room, no sign of her there. I was tired and drunk, saw the bed, got in it and was asleep in a few seconds.

The next thing I knew Helen was shaking me. “Come on Rupert we’re going out on the town, get up.” She was in her dressing gown and was wearing heavy make up, something she never did, she had had her hair cut very short, spiked and dyed blond. “Come on, we haven’t got time to mess about get in that shower and get ready.” I did as I was told and only managed to mumble something about her appearance, just as I was finishing the bathroom door opened and she shouted through the crack. “I’ll see you in the bar, hurry up we’re late.”

I walked into the bar a few minutes later Adam, Beth and Helen were standing there drinking. Despite the Portuguese heat Helen and Beth were wearing jackets. Their skirts must have been short because they were not visible below the jackets. Beth’s legs were covered in what looked like black lace tights, Helen’s were in white stockings the tops of which were just visible below her jacket. Both were perched on ridiculously high stilettos, Beth’s black, Helen’s white. Adam was wearing leather trousers and a black shirt. I was really out of place in my ordinary shirt and trousers.

I had time to bolt down a drink when the taxi came and we were off into town, we were dropped off and entered a dark noisy club. Helen and Beth went to the toilet leaving Adam and I a few minutes to look around. The patrons were mostly young and there were some sights to see, girls wearing almost nothing, a girl in nothing but a sting vest and leather hot pants squeezed past me, what the hell did Helen have on under that jacket?

Of all the shocks I’d had with Helen’s clothing this was the biggest. They emerged from a little corridor having checked in their jackets, as they approached both she and Beth did a little twirl. Helen's white stockings and the rest of her all white outfit fluoresced in the club's ultra violet lighting. Her stockings were attached by suspenders to a boned basque whose bra cups merely lifted and supported the underside of her breasts so that they looked like they were lying on a shelf, her nipples were only partially obscured by lace trimming, there were no shoulder straps. Her panties were the same thong design as those she had worn on the beach the previous night but they fitted properly so that only a little pubic hair was visible either side. Beth was wearing a black lace body stocking through which her tits were visible, her long nipples squashed in, and a short red leather hipster skirt, which covered her loins and nothing else.

What a change in my wife in a few days, she wasn't even embarrassed walking around a public place in sexy underwear that she had never previously even worn in the bedroom. Beth had worked some kind of a spell on her. She came up to me put her arms around my neck and said. "Do you like it? Beth picked it out for me and said you would love it."

"It's very sexy." I said, then bluntly. "Have you been fucking Adam or those boys?"

She kept her arms around my neck, didn't flinch and said. "Is that what you think? Just because I've bought some sexy clothes and feel like a real woman again."

"I don't know what to think. Have you been fucking these people?"

"If you don't like the way I'm dressed just say so, I thought you would like it."

"I do like it, I love it. Did you fuck those boys on the beach last night?"

"Rupert, stop asking me that, I'm you wife, you should love me and trust me. If you do love me you should be kissing me, not interrogating me."

I kissed her long and passionately giving me time to think. Just a few days ago this conversation would have been impossible if I had suggested that she had slept with someone she would have gone mad. But this night dressed like a slut we had our tongues in each other’s mouth in public moments after I had asked that very question.

I felt someone pulling at my sleeve looked up and saw it was Beth. "Come on you two, you'll cause a riot. We're going to the bar to get some drinks." We followed them to the bar got our drinks and didn't resume our conversation. We had more drinks, danced with our partners and each other’s partner, Helen and Beth were very popular and danced with a lot of other people such that Adam and I lost sight of them for much of the evening. At one point I was dancing, or rather shuffling about, with Beth when she shouted into my ear. "What do you think of our outfits?"

"Spot on." I replied

"What do you think of this spot?" She said, took my hand and guided it beneath the front of her little skirt the body stocking was open at the crotch and my hand went to her bare cunt. I was a bit wary of her after our previous encounter but played along, started fingering her cunt and shouted into her ear.

"I've always thought of knickers as an unnecessary accessory." I shouted. "Perhaps I should ask Helen to take hers off."

"No need." She replied. I gave her a puzzled look. "Have a feel, you'll see." I continued to finger her cunt until the song ended and we parted. I found Helen sitting on a bar stool talking to a couple of young men, she introduced me as her husband, they soon lost interest and left. I stood with her, exchanging a few words but was preoccupied with catching the attention of a barman to get us a couple of drinks. I noticed that she was sitting quite demurely keeping her knees together. She had closed them when she turned to me as the young men left.

I wanted to have a feel of her to see what Beth had meant. I ordered, and paid for the drinks and moved in close in front of her. I leaned forward to kiss her, put a hand on each knee, opened them then put my hands on her bottom and pulled her close, sliding her forward so that her bottom was nearly off the stool. After we broke the kiss she said. "Steady on Rupert, you'll have me falling on my arse."

"I would like to have you." I said. "Up the arse would be fine." We had never had or talked about anal sex before.

She chuckled, winked and said. "You can have me any way you want Rupert." I slid my hand down outside of the front of her thong. Where the front panel ended and the gusset should have begun there was a strengthening bone holding it open then only hair and flesh. I looked into her face as I ran my fingers over her cunt to her arse hole. The gusset panel was missing just the lace trimming either side joined the front panel to the thin elastic back piece. "Like it?" She said with a big smile.

I put a couple of fingers in her cunt and found her clitoris with my thumb. "I love it." I said. "But how did you get so loose and sloppy, how many hands and what else have you had in here tonight?" She was extremely wet and I spread the goo all over her cunt to her arse hole.

She chuckled and said. "Oh Rupert you're so suspicious, can't a girl be turned on by her husband?"

"Yes she can." I said and wanting to do something outrageous went on. "Perhaps you haven't had anything in here tonight but have you had anything in here?" With that my middle finger slipped easily into her arse hole, right up to the hilt.

Her eyes widened and she lifted off the stool, after a moment she relaxed and said. "I don't think I've ever had a finger in there, wiggle it about or put some more in to see if I like it." This was a different person, not my wife. This was one wanton slut with her tits and cunt on show in a nightclub asking for more fingers up her arse.

When we got back to our hotel room we were pretty drunk, Helen kept her gear on while I fucked her and for the first time in my life I had anal sex. She slept in her outfit and as I was falling asleep, reflecting on the situation I tried to recollect the sequence of events that led from normal wife and mother to outrageous slut in just a few days. Was there a moment of change? I couldn’t detect one. There had been rapid but incremental change. I was pretty sure of three things:

Helen had changed.

Beth had caused the change, but God knows how.

I was going to fuck Beth.