Fun Algarve Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They wouldn't be seeing us in the morning because we were leaving very early to catch our flight, I realised that we hadn't told them that we were only on a short break.

We spent the afternoon around the pool, Dan and Cliff turned up and I wasn't surprised when Helen made an excuse to go somewhere with them and was gone for about an hour. I didn't question her or make any awkward comment before she left or when she came back, I accepted that she was going to get some cock and she wasn't going to tell me about it. We had another fantastic sex session in the early evening. Lying in bed afterwards and reflecting on the holiday Helen came close to acknowledging what had been going on and said something that I won't forget, she said.

"I've had a wonderful time and I know that you have too but I'm looking forward to getting home and getting back to normal. Let's not do this again, ever."

We packed that night and made an early start in the morning. We took the bags down to reception and I went back to give the room a final check over to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything. The hire agreement for the car was still in my pocket so I opened the rubbish bag that Helen had left by the door and put it in. There, in the rubbish, was all the sexy underwear that she had bought and the skimpy swimsuits.

Sitting on the plane next to my modestly dressed wife, her short hair no longer spiky but styled in the way of many professional women, I wondered what the future held for us. I was determined that this holiday was going to be the start of something not the end.

12