Fun and Fornication Ch. 04

Story Info
He continues his revenge.
2.8k words
4.69
24.7k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SideshowD
SideshowD
10 Followers

It was fully a week before Mr Blackwood presented himself at Morton Lodge. He excused his absence, which he explained was due to his being called away to town on urgent business. Mr and Mrs Hannard accepted this explanation as those with no reason to suspect otherwise would, but Katherine suspected that his failure to present himself sooner was due more to their unfinished business than to his more mundane business.

Indeed, while the week of separation had allowed Katherine to more or less recover physically from the exhaustion that had attended her particular exertions, emotionally she had grown in suffering as her imaginings had developed as to how Mr Blackwood might enforce her promise that she would do anything. In her more rational moods, she realised that whatever he might ask of her, it could not be as bad as the anticipation of it, and she persuaded herself that this anticipation was deliberately introduced as part of his game.

It was with a mix of relief and anxiety therefore, that Katherine accepted Mr Blackwood's invitation to join him in a walk to Morton Hall. The walk passed pleasantly as they strolled in the sunshine, discussing the weather, the wildflowers and any other cheery subjects that came to mind. Once at Morton Hall, however, Mr Blackwood lost some of his loquacity and Katherine's anxiety began to return. An observer would have noticed that their pace increased and neither looked around as much as they had before entering the grounds. Indeed were it not for the gardener standing and doffing his cap to them, it is unlikely that they would have noticed his presence at all.

"Good afternoon Thomas," Mr Blackwood greeted the young man. A short conversation followed on the subject of what to plant on the West side of the house, the conclusion of which was missed by Katherine as her thoughts returned to the debt she would soon be paying. As Thomas returned to the beds he was attending, Mr Blackwood led Katherine into the house and upstairs. They entered a room which, despite the brightness of the day, was dim, due to the heavy curtains which were drawn across the window.

"You remember what you told me before I left you last week?" asked Mr Blackwood.

Katherine nodded. "I remember."

"And you intend to honour your promise?"

"Of course." Katherine intended her reply to sound strong, defiant, but she felt sure that Mr Blackwood had noticed her voice quaver slightly. Certainly he smiled as he heard the words.

"Good." He sat in a chair, his hands resting easily in his lap, his eyes on her, a half smile on his face that unsettled her more than she had expected. "You may remove your clothes."

The calmness in his voice did nothing to calm Katherine's nerves. She could feel her heart thudding in her chest as she fumbled at the button of her dress. Her hands were clumsy which added to the sensation of being in a dream, made all the stranger by Mr Blackwood's calm attention. As she pulled the dress off one shoulder, though, revealing one lovely breast, she thought she discerned a slightly sharper than usual intake of breath from her observer, and a shift in position that suggested his hands were not merely resting in his lap but shielding from view his involuntary response to his game. As Katherine let the dress slip to the floor, she saw Mr Blackwood's half smile turn into a more lustful look of concentration. She bent down to remove her shoes, but Mr Blackwood stopped her.

"No. Leave them on. I like you just like that."

Katherine stood before Mr Blackwood, naked apart from her shoes. She deliberately held her arms by her side, allowing him to see her fully, refusing to allow him the victory of seeing her try to cover her bare flesh.

"Turn around—slowly." She did as she was asked, relishing the appreciative sounds that escaped Mr Blackwood's lips. "Come here. Stand in front of me."

Her breasts swayed slightly as she stepped forward, and she felt Mr Blackwood's eyes burning them as he admired their movement. Even naked before him, she knew she still retained some degree of power over him, and her nipples grew hard in the few steps she took while he stared. He glanced lower for a second, then into her eyes. "I think you may be enjoying yourself a little too much," he remarked, reaching one hand out. Katherine flinched slightly as his fingers plucked playfully at her dark thatch, then forced herself to relax. His fingers continued their unhurried exploration, running up and down her pink lips, feeling them start to swell and separate before one finger pushed its way into the soft entrance, feeling the telltale wetness that Katherine would have preferred to keep to herself on this occasion. As this invading finger probed into the sensitive flesh, curling back on itself to work the sensitive front wall of her passage, sending warm sensations deep into her core, Katherine was unable to suppress a sigh of pleasure. Immediately Mr Blackwood removed the delightfully invasive digit.

"Show me how you touch yourself when you're alone," he instructed. Katherine hesitated. "Unless you want to back out of your promise." It was not simply the promise, but the hunger of her loins that forced Katherine to obey. Her hand took over where Mr Blackwood's had abandoned her. Two fingers plunged deep inside her, reawakening the fire that had been ignited a moment before. She felt her fingers being grasped by the wet muscle and squeezed herself even tighter around them to increase the sensation as she slid them in and out, slowly at first, building the warm tense feeling inside her as she looked Mr Blackwood in the eye. His breathing increased in unison with hers. She remembered the previous week when these sensations were an unwelcome and involuntary effect of his toy, but now all she could think of was bringing herself to an explosive climax.

More! She needed more. A third finger joined the two already inside her, and she ground her palm against her inflamed button. She closed her eyes and reached her free hand out to steady herself as her legs weakened and she bent over, using the new position to increase the pressure, increase the pleasure that her hand was giving her. Flashes of light danced on the inside of her eyelids and she felt her body trembling. Her moans became louder and more urgent as she felt herself approaching her peak.

Suddenly her hand stopped moving. Something was stopping it. Katherine opened her eyes, staring wildly around. Mr Blackwood was gripping her wrist. She tried to grind herself against her unexpectedly motionless hand, but it was pulled clear of its target.

"Not yet," she was told. "I haven't had nearly enough fun with you yet." Katherine felt her hard-won build up of pleasure draining away in a massive anticlimax. Her eyes settled for a moment on the hand she had used to steady herself and she felt a minor victory when she saw that she had been holding Mr Blackwood's thigh, and that where her nails had dug in, small spots of blood were staining his breeches.

She had no time to see anything else, for Mr Blackwood led her to the curtained window and swiftly bound each wrist to a cord attached to the wall at the side of it. Secured as she was, were it not for the curtain, her nakedness would be on full display to anyone who happened to glance at the window. Her shelter against exposure was not to last however, for not only did Mr Blackwood draw the curtains, he reached over her naked shoulder and threw the window open, exposing her to the warm afternoon sun.

As Mr Blackwood's hands reacquainted themselves with her body, tracing their way around her breasts, stroking the soft skin from her armpits to her elbows, back again to run down to her hips and onto her throbbing belly, pinching her nipples, plucking at them, Katherine saw that whatever Mr Blackwood's advice to the gardener about the west side of the house, he was putting it into practice, for not twenty yards distant from the window where she was currently securely fastened, he was examining one of the flowerbeds. Panicked, she turned her head to her captor. "Thomas is just down there!" she whispered fiercely.

"I know. Exciting, isn't it?"

The strange thing was, it was rather exciting to be suspended naked above the head of a potential spectator who only had to glance up to witness a most unusual spectacle. And from the firm pressure on her naked buttocks through his breeches, clearly Mr Blackwood was also stirred by the thought. The pressure did not last long, however, as Mr Blackwood unfastened his breeches and released his member. With his hands firmly grasping Katherine's hips, he used one foot to push her feet apart, and pulled her onto his rigid cock. Clearly he was in the mood to prolong his pleasure, for once inside her he paused, holding her to him, his flesh inside hers, filling her, recreating that familiar itch, the hunger for movement, for friction, but still he refused to satisfy her desires and his own. He pressed his strong chest against her back, cupping her breasts with his hands and kissing her neck, delicate little kisses in a chain from one ear, around the nape of her neck to the other ear. As he started to return, Katherine decided that she would have to take charge. She began tensing and relaxing her muscles, gripping and releasing the unmoving hard flesh inside her.

In response, Mr Blackwood began to thrust, gently at first, but enough to persuade Katherine that relief would be forthcoming. Long, slow strokes of his temperate and friendly weapon made her start to melt inside. If it wasn't for the cords holding her arms and his hands, again gripping her hips, she would have fallen to the floor as for the second time that afternoon, her legs weakened with the increasing pleasure.

Mr Blackwood took one hand from her hip and, wrapping it in her hair, he pulled her head back, wetly pressing his hot mouth to her flushed cheek. As he started to drive harder into her, using her hair as a bridle, he pulled her back to meet his thrusts.

Momentarily forgetting her situation, Katherine allowed a groan of pleasure to explode out of her. She quickly clamped her jaw closed, but it was too late. Thomas, who had been gardening quietly, oblivious to the scene taking place just above him, was abruptly made aware of it as he sought out the origin of the noise he had heard. It took just a second for him to identify the window and the originator of the sound. Once he saw Katherine's exquisite naked body, he quickly turned away. Of course he was unable to maintain such an honourable position; glancing over his shoulder, he realised that she knew he had seen her, and yet she was still there. He stared at her, slowly realising by the movement of her body what was happening to her.

Katharine was unable to take her eyes off the gardener. She was caught between shame in her nudity and pride in the effect that it was having on this man, for there was no doubt that Thomas was enjoying what he saw. The result of this on her was increased excitement and desire, and she pushed herself back onto Mr Blackwood's cock with increasing force and frenzy, feeding her lust.

The pressure building inside her almost exploded instantly as she saw Thomas pull his own cock out and start playing with it. She, Katherine Hannard was driving a man to the pinnacle of lustful pleasure, and not only that, even at this distance she could see that while he might be scruffy in his everyday appearance, he had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen, no less than eight inches long, and so fat that his hand didn't come close to wrapping itself around it.

Thomas' hand stroked up and down his enormous prick, and Katherine matched his rhythm as she moved back and forth on that of Mr Blackwood. All the time, Thomas watched Katherine, and Katherine watched him, as did Mr Blackwood from his position behind her thrusting rump. Katharine's now unstifled moans spurred Thomas on to faster movements of his hand up and down his leaping shaft, and still she matched his speed, plunging her ravenous hole brutally onto Mr Blackwood's welcoming cock, the fire inside her, the pleasure of being watched, of being taken publicly, of being an arousing force, a sexual goddess driving her wild with desire.

As Thomas' cock spurted its seed in a powerful jet across the flowerbeds he had been attending, Katherine screamed, her nails digging into the palms of her hands in fists of exultation as she felt her own pleasure culminate in a throbbing, pulsating, quivering surge of energy which shook her entire body causing Mr Blackwood to flood her with his own offering, pumping deep inside her before virtually collapsing on her back, semi-consciously kissing the sweat that had coated her as a result of her exertions. Katherine herself had collapsed and was hanging exhausted from her bonds.

Mr Blackwood withdrew his softening member from Katherine and fastened his breeches. Leaving her bound in the window, slowly returning to her senses, he stepped out of the room.

Katherine had just managed to regain her feet when she heard hushed voices approaching the door behind her. She twisted herself around in time to see Mr Blackwood leading Thomas into the room. Thomas was clutching his cap in both hands and looked nervous.

"When are you going to get another chance like this?" Mr Blackwood asked the young gardener, putting his arm around him and almost dragging him over so he stood directly behind Katherine. Katherine, now exposed to the sight of Thomas while in the same room could not hide her embarrassment and turned away to avoid his gaze.

"I don't know, sir, it doesn't seem right." Thomas' voice was quiet and it shook. It was hard to tell how much of this was due to desire, how much nerves, and how much embarrassment.

Whatever it was, the softness of his voice combined with the memory of his gorgeous cock had an extraordinary effect on Katherine. Once again she turned her head, looked Thomas in the eye and whispered "Do it."

As Thomas fumbled to free his already rehardened member, Katherine spread her legs to prepare for the assault of this formidable assailant. He presented the tip at the entrance to her hole and started to push. Katherine gasped as she felt herself stretched. It felt like she was going to be torn in half, but Thomas' surprising gentleness as he eased deeper and deeper into her warmth allowed her to accommodate his girth, and eventually the full length of his mighty cock, deeper than any man had ever thrust into her before. Once inside, he slowly began to rock back and forth, each stroke drawing a cry of anguished pleasure from his quarry, gradually increasing the violence of his thrusts as Katherine's body adapted to its invader until, with his rough, strong hands kneading her breasts, he was driving his cock into her with all his might, no longer thinking about what he was doing but combining his primal instinct with hers as they worked towards a second climax.

Despite the rapid escalation of her excitement, Katherine managed to look around to see Mr Blackwood sat in his chair with what looked like a large book held in front of him, low enough so he could see the progress of the scene in front of him. Katherine turned back to the window to concentrate on the stimulation of Thomas' enormous pounding cock inside her, turning her insides to a trembling, fiery mass of jelly. Now, each time he thrust was producing an ever louder scream of pure pleasure, culminating in a throbbing shriek as, for a second time she collapsed to hang in her bonds, except this time Thomas' seed was not spurting onto flowerbeds, but shooting deep inside her aching, pulsating belly.

Thomas mumbled some words of thanks to which Katherine could only reply with unintended honesty "It was my pleasure." The gardener then hurried out, leaving Katherine alone with Mr Blackwood. He walked over to her and held his book in front of her. It turned out to be a drawing pad on which was a surprisingly detailed and accurate sketch of her being attended to by Thomas.

"Quite a good likeness, I think," commented Mr Blackwood. "I think I might have it framed. Now, if you don't mind, I'll leave you there while I get a few more sketches. Too good an opportunity to miss, I'd say."

SideshowD
SideshowD
10 Followers