Fun and Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After we calmed down Tim said we'd have to wait a few days until he felt like doing anything crazy again. I didn't need to ask him what he meant.

"I'm a little sore myself", I said. "But I am going to feel better tomorrow or the next day for sure. I'd love to have you inside me again."

"Yeah, it felt great", he said. "I'm sorry if I hammered inside you too hard. When I pop sometimes I lose my head and am not thinking."

"No, it was cool", I said. "I wanted you to have a good orgasm because I knew I was going to give it to you. All the positions we were in were great. The sensations were so different."

"I love getting it while I'm on my back. Just getting it nice and smooth and hard like that...it can be a lot of fun. Sometimes I actually pop from it because it pushes on my prostate and that just sends me over the edge."

"Yeah", I agreed. "It was only for a minute or so, but when you were on your back and I was giving it to you, I was watching your cock. That was really cool. You were so hard. I wanted to just reach down and jack you off but I was concentrating on pounding your asshole."

"Yeah, you did some pounding dude. No doubt about that. I'm feeling it now, too."

"Sorry if I went too hard but you were asking me to", I said.

"No, it's OK. I wanted it. I mean, I asked you to do it. I asked you to fuck me hard."

"You are the best cocksucker I have ever had in my life."

"I love doing it", Tim said. "It feels so good to suck cock. And I love come so it's easy for me to just suck right on through and let you come right in my mouth, taste it, swallow it. I love the feeling, the taste, the smell...all of it. It's very exciting and I enjoy it."

I was getting excited again and so was he.

"Yeah but the way you let it pump in and out of your mouth is incredible!", I said. "I felt like my entire body was a cock!"

"I learned it from another guy, actually", he said. "The dude is really great at sucking cock. We only fucked each other a few times but when we got together, we always, always, always gave each other head. I learned a lot from him."

"You've obviously perfected your technique. I'd like to thank that guy."

"You met him at the show. It was Ron. Maybe you can thank him yourself. He loves to suck cock. I'm an apprentice compared to him."

"Well if you are the apprentice, I would love to meet the master! Would you care if we, you know, got together some time? Like, all of us together?"

"Definitely! We can all get together or I can introduce you to him and whatever happens, happens. Like I said, I am not interested in a boyfriend and neither is Ron. Other than this stuff we do occasionally he's straight. He just hangs out with the bi and gay guys some times to have some fun. They all know where he stands. Me, too, for that matter."

"So what does he, you know, look like?", I laughed. Tim knew exactly what I meant.

"He's a big guy."

"Like how big?"

"Well let's just say it's a challenge no matter where we go. We've hooked up quite a few times and I can take him up my ass but it takes a lot of patience and a lot of lube. He's really wide and really long. At first it hurts like hell but after a few minutes, wow it feels great. And he's not a madman about it either, so that's cool."

"Do you want to see if he's around in the next couple days?"

"I'll set something up."

***

12