Fun & Games Ch. 2

Story Info
Her sexy friend Thomas stops by.
822 words
3.63
24k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fun and Games Pt. I" was written by ShySky. Sensual Shelley is continuing from where the first part left off.

Suddenly I felt a totally weird sensation and turned my head sharply and my very Christian father was standing there, his eyes looking at me hungrily... "What do you think you are doing?!" He asked me.

Guiltily I looked up into his eyes...

"What Daddy?" I asked him.

"I said, 'What do you think you are doing?!'"

I could have just fallen into a hole and died right there I was so embarrassed. "Nothing, Daddy, I promise."

"Well, we will talk about this later, young lady. Your friend, Thomas is here."

Right then, I see Thomas's shadow come through the door. I haven't seen him in at least 2 years. I jump up and give Thomas a huge hug. Luckily, I have a big loose T-shirt on so Daddy can't see that I am naked underneath.

Daddy leaves the room so we can talk and as soon as he does Thomas asks me, "What were you doing, little Anne?"

"Oh, you would never believe me in a million years." I said.

"Try me."

I sigh and say, "Well, I have this friend on the Internet that I have gotten to know pretty well the past few weeks. She was telling me about how she uses a toy called a Silver Bullet when she masturbates. So, I went out and bought one because she said that women should not be without one. I was talking to her on the Internet when Daddy walked in. I had just finished using the toy. I was so embarrassed. Do you think he knows? Was it that noticeable?"

He replied as saying, "Well, I don't know about your dad but seeing you like this has turned me on. I never knew you would do something like this. Why don't we sit down on your bed and talk?"

I reply by nodding my head as he leads me over to the bed. Knowing that I am naked underneath my shirt, I am self-conscious as to what he is planning on doing. I know it isn't talking.

Before I know it, Thomas is kissing me ever so tenderly on my hand, then my cheek, moving toward my ears and back again. That one single movement sends chills through my body. I am getting wet again. Didn't think that was possible after everything that I just did.

As I am thinking about that, Thomas gets to his knees right in front of me. He starts kissing my neck, shoulders, then he starts pulling my shirt off so now I am totally naked. He looks at me with that lustful look in his eyes. The look that says that he wants me.

He proceeds to start kissing and paying very good attention to my breasts. Oh, how I love that. It feels so good. I moan at his touch, which in turn makes him kiss and suck more.

He stops doing that for just one second it seemed like, to undo his pants and let me have access to his big hard cock. I didn't realize he had such a big cock. Boy, did that cock turn me on.

I put my hand on his cock and start working my way up and down his shaft, he moans at the touch. I want that cock in my mouth so bad so I have him sit on the bed while I get on my knees in front of him. I start licking the head of his cock, very slowly, very gently. I start licking up and down his shaft, he's moaning at this. Then I decide to put his big hard cock in my mouth. I suck on the head a little bit as I start playing with his balls. This turns me on so much that I want him to be in me.

I lay him down on the bed and proceed to get on top of him. He looks at me with pleasure as I sit down on his big hard cock. He fills me up. Oh, he feels so good in me. I start moving my hips up and down while Thomas massages one breast with one hand and my clit with the other. I am about to go over the edge when he pulls me up and slams me on top of his dick, that made me cum right there. I continue moving up and down as he gets closer and closer to cumming, then I lean back and massage his balls while I am riding him like I have ever ridden anyone before. When I did that, he came in me and filled me up. I lay down on him and I fall asleep in his arms.

The next thing I know, I am hearing my dad's voice saying, "What the hell???"...

To Be Continued by ShySky...