Fun and Games with Tina

Story Info
After her shower she is taken by surprise.
1.4k words
3.5
133k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We surprised Tina as she was emerging from the shower. Her towel fell away and I drank in her naked voluptuous body, the firm swelling tits and her parted thighs. I could see the bitch was just asking for it. With a laugh we pushed her back onto the bed and watched her tits jiggle deliciously as she strained to get free. No way, baby. I smiled.

We held her arms down and I pinioned her legs. She was an appetizing slut, no worries. I spread her legs and pushed my tongue deep into her hot little snatch. She tasted as sweet as a ripe fruit. I licked and bit her cunt and flicked her clit with my tongue. And my hands were giving those great tits a good working over. I twisted the nipples and she yelped in pain. No worries, baby. No way would this cunt get away.

Meanwhile Vince was kneeling over her face and pushing his prick into her mouth. "Suck it, bitch!" he hissed between clenched teeth.

"Watch out she doesn't bite it off!" I joked. Then I went back to her cunt. It was hot and juicy. I could feel her starting to tense but I didn't want her to cum just yet. I grinned at the sight of her sexy young body, helpless and wide open for our hungry pricks. It was time for dessert. She was hot to trot.

I looked up and Vince had his cock half-way down her throat. "Don't suffocate the bitch, you dumb bastard!" I called out. It was time to really fuck the slut.

She was every man's wet dream, this little honey! We'd watched her in the shower on the closed-circuit camera. She'd given us a great show, soaping her tits and her hot little pussy. And as we watched and grinned at her sexy body, the bitch had started to frig herself before our very eyes.

Firstly massaging her tits, squeezing and pinching the nipples with her fingers. And as she played with her nipples, they stuck out like organ stops. As we watched, she started to rub her sweet little snatch with one hand while fondling her tits with the other. Fingering her pussy lips then rubbing herself and inserting two fingers into her tight little twat. When she brought herself off, I could hear her moan and it made my cock twitch in anticipation of everything we would do to this appetising nympho.

And now I had her where I wanted her. At the mercy of my insatiable prick. There was nothing she could do to prevent me from fucking her any way I wanted. I opened her thighs and poked her a couple of times with one finger. In and out. I saw her cunt muscles quiver. She was enjoying it!

Time to fuck her hot little cunt for real. I pushed my prick straight into her twat and revelled in the sensations of her hot wetness. I fucked her rhythmically, thrusting deeper and deeper into her dripping snatch.

What a tasty little slut she was. Each time I thrust into her I felt her respond.

Then I thought no more about her and engrossed myself in my own pleasure. I grunted as I pushed my hard prick into her steaming cunt. I looked up just in time to see Vince pull out of her mouth and spurt his cum over her face.

"Piss off, Vince. And give me a go."

"She's all yours, buddy", he called back and laughed.

"Hold her arms", I told him. "I want to have some fun with this bitch."

I pulled out of her cunt and feasted my eyes on her appetising breasts. I grabbed hold of them and started to lick them, sucking and biting the nipples voraciously. Then I sat astride her so that I could push my cock between her great tits. "Nothing like a little tit-fucking, hey baby?" I asked her. She didn't reply, however. Maybe because old Vince was occupying her mouth well and truly at that moment.

Fucking her tits was icing on the cake. I was really getting hot now. I wanted to feel her wet mouth on my prick. "Get out of the way, Vince! I want her mouth!" I moved forward and pushed my prick all the way in.

She was helpless. Slowly I began to fuck her mouth, moving it in and out, all the while fingering her tits and pinching her nipples harder. She let out a muffled moan but I was not concerned. She was all mine, buddy, and I was going to enjoy her. To the max!

I was ready to cum in her mouth and shoot my load down her sweet little throat. But at the last minute I pulled out and spurted right in her face!

"Good one, mate", Vince called out. "Now it's my turn. I want another go at the bitch."

That's Vince for you. Always was a greedy bastard.

When he'd finished, I was ready to fuck her again. Seeing her heaving tits was an appetising sight. I held her arms over her head and once again drank in her naked body.

Her eyes were closed. She'd given up the struggle. No point, anyway. She had to submit to whatever we wanted to do to her. I ran my hands roughly over her tits and pushed my groin against her, revelling in the feel of her soft cunt hair against my prick. I pushed harder and ground my cock against her cunt, enjoying the sensations. I could feel how wet she was and how the little nympho was still hot and fuckable.

As my desire grew, I made the most of her tits, sucking and biting the nipples, pinching and twisting them cruelly, making her squeal for more. Or maybe it was less.

It didn't matter, anyway. She was there for the taking and her tits were a meal in themselves. I reached down and felt her cunt which was hot and juicy. Wide open. Ready for my hungry prick.

I got a couple of fingers in and finger-fucked her hard and deep. She started to push against me in the same rhythm as I was poking her. I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth, enjoying the sensuality of her hot tongue and lips.

And all the time I kept groping and pinching those great tits. Tits like hers didn't come your way every day of the week, that's for sure. And I wasn't going to let a banquet like that go to waste.

I was really getting turned on again and I wanted to taste her hot cunt. So I ran my mouth down her body and spread her legs, opening her snatch right up. I licked her sweet little pussy and took as much of it in my mouth as I could. Then I pushed my tongue into her hot cunt. All the while I kept squeezing and pummelling her tits. Each time I fucked her cunt with my tongue, she moaned and I could feel her body starting to vibrate. She was a real slut, this bitch.

Just when she was on the point of orgasm, I moved back up her body until I was sitting astride her, squeezing and torturing her tits for all they were worth. They jutted up enticingly and her nipples were sticking out, big and red and aroused.

I moved back down and rammed my prick straight into her hot cunt. She was wide open, hot and juicy, just waiting to be fucked well and truly. I thrust into her hard and she moaned each time I banged her. Her hips started to quiver and she screamed out over and over.

Then I moved back up her body and started to fuck her tits. They were a real fuck-fest and I thrust my hard prick between them. She was a real treat, no risk. I wanted to feel her hot tongue on my prick. So I pushed my engorged cock into her mouth. "Swallow it, bitch!" I muttered. I thrust in and out in rhythm as if I was fucking her cunt. Then I exploded and shot my load down her throat.

I got off her and opened a beer. I had to grin when I saw Vince already pushing his revived prick into her mouth.

No rest for the wicked!