Fun at the Beach with Farley

Story Info
He gets over her bisexuality.
3.4k words
4.03
25.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen Farley for a couple of days and was getting kinda horny. There was a poker run on Sunday and I figured I'd see him there. I decided to head over to the Steel Wheel Saturday night and see what kind of trouble I could get into. Angie had an obnoxious rock band playing and I was enjoying the attention of several of the dudes there when in walked an absolute vision of hot and nasty. She was with a couple of other women in leather pants and "Dykes on Bikes" tee shirts. She kept checking me out and when I went over to the bar for a beer, she sidled up to me and said, "Hey." I introduced my self and she said her name was Sue Littlecoyote.

"That sounds Native American," I said. "You look oriental."

"We're all related," she said. She looked me over and licked her lips. "You know, I'd like to hit on you but this place is kinda straight. Ya wanna go for a ride?"

"Yeah, I could use some fresh air." She led me outside to a sharp little custom Sportster. "I'll tell you what though," I said. "Why don't I follow you on my scoot. It'll be fun." She said okay and as I followed her down the mountain road, I couldn't help but admire how her butt stuck out as she maneuvered her scoot around the curves. She led me to a little hot springs resort where she had a cabin. When we got inside Sue pulled a small vial and a pipe out of her bag.

"This is a ceremonial mixture the warriors of our clan use on the eve of battle for relaxation and to get in tune with the Universe," she said. "It is basically marijuana with some other herbs thrown in for different effects."

"I'm no stranger to `the forbidden herb,' but I don't know about that other stuff. I like to stay sharp."

Sue poured some of the leafy material into her pipe, lit it and passed it over to me. I took a long pull, inhaled it and passed the pipe back to her. I held the smoke in my lungs for a while then exhaled. Almost immediately I felt a tingling in my knees and elbows that began to spread inward towards my solar plexus. As my head started to buzz I was intensely aware of every sight, smell and sound in the room. Sue's dark almond eyes had a certain sparkle that seemed to catch the light and accentuate the thin film of moisture covering them. When she reached up and stroked her hand over my cheek, down the side of my neck and over my shoulder, it seemed as if her touch left a trail of static electricity over my skin.

I could feel my nipples pucker up and distend, pressing against the fabric of my tank top. All at once I got the feeling that my clothes were too restricting. As I pulled the tank top over my head, then peeled my jeans down, the feel of the fabric sliding over my sensitized flesh was delicious. I stood next to the bed, feeling the cool air of the room caress my skin as I watched Sue slowly unbutton her blouse, release the catch on her bra, then run her hands up and over her breasts. I loved the way her entire areola swelled as her nipples hardened, making them look like large milk chocolate drops perched on top of her mounds of succulent flesh. I reached down and slid her blouse and bra down over her shoulders then knelt on the bed astride her lap and kissed her softly on her lips. I could see my reflection in her eyes right before she closed them as our lips touched.

I cupped Sue's luscious breasts in my hands, reveling in the firm resiliency of them and the soft texture of her skin. Sue stroked her hands up my inner thighs from my knees to their junction at my sex. Her finger lightly touched the swelling lips of my pussy and traced a path over where they parted the hair. The exquisite tickle of her touch was almost too much to bear.

"Your hair is so thick and curly down here," she said, licking her finger. "And the scent of your sex is intoxicating." She nuzzled into my tits then kissed my nipples, sending little shock waves through me. When she reached around me, cupped my butt cheeks and tried to pull me closer to her, I lost my balance and tumbled forward with her under me. We both broke into a fit of laughter.

I rolled us over and started working her jeans down over her legs. It seemed that every place I touched her, she was ticklish. To get back at me, Sue found my ticklish spots and soon we were both wrestling and tumbling on the bed naked and giggling like fools. When I ended up on top of her facing her feet, she worked her head between my thighs, held me fast and ran her tongue between my pussy lips. The sensation sent a jolt of erotic energy right through me and the laughing stopped immediately.

With a gasp I undulated my hips forward to give Sue better access to my most sensitive parts. She parted her legs as an invitation for me to do the same with her and I pressed my lips into her plump vulva. As Sue furiously laved my most private parts, driving me to heights of erotic ecstasy, I did the same to her. I loved the taste of her dew and the sensation of her soft thighs pressing against the sides of my head. It seemed that everywhere my fingers or tongue traveled over Sue's resilient flesh, hers did the same to mine in such perfect synchronization, it almost felt as if I was doing it to myself. As my tongue found the hard little nubbin of Sue's clitoris and teased it, Sue's tongue did the same to mine. I probed and tasted Sue's succulent crease, my tongue darting in and out of the opening of her feminine sheath and over the knot of her clit and the sensations it caused as she did the same to me took me to the brink.

The exquisite tension that had been building in me finally exploded, carrying me into a fantasy of flashing lights and ringing bells. Somewhere near the edge of my consciousness I could feel Sue's body writhing in ecstasy as her climax took her to the same place. Then she was in my arms and we were kissing and licking our sticky dew off of each other's faces. Our touching, stroking, fondling and kissing kept the current of our erotic energies flowing for some time. After a while, we managed to work our way under the covers and lapse into a blissful sleep.

The sun was well up by the time we stirred from our bed and I knew it was too late to make the Poker Run. After a shower together I gave Sue a hug and a kiss goodbye and headed out on my Harley. After checking my area maps, I decided it would be better to take the back roads from where we were through the mountains and connect with highway 101 at Gyserville and head north through Ukiah to Lake Menocino where the poker run was to terminate for a beach party.

It was a long hot ride and I almost regretted wearing boots, jeans and my leather jacket, but I believe in protecting myself from the asphalt specter. It was a relief when I finally pulled into the parking lot of the public beach and parked in the long line of motorcycles and was able to shed my hot gear. The party was going full blast and I didn't think anyone noticed me pull in, but when I stripped down to my little neon pink thong bikini, first there was a hush over the crowd, then came the hoots and catcalls. By the time I stowed my gear and pulled a pair of ragged cut offs out of my saddlebag to wear over the skimpy suit, there were at least a dozen guys milling around to look at my scooter. I answered questions and chatted amiably for a few minutes then excused myself and headed toward the keg. As I headed down the beach I saw Ace, Bones and Angie over in a group of people and they waved me over.

"Hi, where you been?" Angie asked. "We missed you this morning on the run."

"I camped out on the other side of the mountain last night. It was too late when I got up so I came up through Ukiah. Right now I want to kick back and party a little. Have you seen Farley anywhere?"

"Yeah, he was out skiing with Mose and his girlfriend. I think that's them coming in now."

"Glad you made it," Ace said. "You're the best girl watching this beach has got to offer."

"I wore my little thong just for you," I said, lightly tugging his gray beard.

"I've got to know," Angie said, pulling me aside. "How did it go with Farley the other night?"

"I couldn't have asked for better. Any lesser girl would be hopelessly in love right now."

"Whoa, speak of the devil, here he comes."

"How'd you like to go for a ski ride?" Farley said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"It's been years since I've been on a water ski, but I'm game to give it a try." I handed my beer to Bones then wiggled out of my cutoffs and handed them to Ace. "Keep these warm for me," I said to him. "I'll be back."

"Holy shit!" Ace said. "You weren't kidding about wearing a tiny little thong!"

Mose's girlfriend, Carla was a tiny little thing and she just happened to have a custom Maharajah slalom ski that fit me perfect. "Are you sure you want to start out on that?" Farley asked. "That's a pretty hot ski. I thought you'd try the doubles first."

"I never could quite get the hang of double skis. At least with one ski you don't have to worry about them going in different directions." I said as I fastened the ski vest on. "Besides, life is short so you should always go for the gusto."

"Valid point."

I waded out to waist deep then floated the ski out in front of me as I straightened out the towrope. "I thought since you like only one ski, I'd throw you the rope with one handle," Mose said.

"You're right, I do prefer the trapeze." I did a little balance exercise as they pulled the slack out of the rope. "Idle me out a ways and I'll tell you when to hit it." The ski did feel a little squirrelly when we first started forward but after a second or two I got the hang of it. I told them to hit it and pushed the ski forward to compensate for the sudden increase in drag. When my butt cleared the water, I stood up. I even amazed myself how I just popped up. I skied behind the boat until I got the feel of the ski then with a slight shift of my weight, I skipped over the wake to the left. All you had to do was think about where you wanted to go and that ski would have you on your way. With a slight swivel of my hips, I laid into a tight turn and was on my way towards the wake at about ninety miles an hour. I caught a little air going over the port wake, skipped on across and ended up in a tight turn far starboard. There were at least three places where I should've eaten it but I was still standing. Everyone on board applauded.

I dinked around a while, practicing my turns, as Mose towed me over behind a wide peninsula out of the cat track wind chop. The water in the little cove was like glass. I could hear the skag of the ski buzz through the water as I went into turns. I laid into a tight turn, throwing up a huge fantail, and hit the wake at full tilt. I sailed across it and landed in smooth water. I stretched out with only one hand on the trapeze at the end of the loop to where my body was almost parallel to the water and went screaming back towards the wake in the opposite direction. I loved the feel of flying through the air when your only connection to the world is the ski rope. I did that about three more times before I could start to feel the exertion taxing my muscles. I swung out to far starboard and signaled that I was dropping off.

When they came back around to pick me up, Farley said, "Where did you learn to ski like that? You must have really known how all those years ago."

"It's like riding a bicycle, you never forget."

"You did that pretty well," Carla said as she put on the vest for the next ski ride. We towed her around and back to the beach.

When she landed, Farley asked Mose if it would be all right if he took me for a boat ride while they ate. "Sure, no problem," he said. "Just clean the stickies off the seats when you're done." (wink, wink)

"All these single girls that have been chasing Farley around," Carla said, "I'm just glad that somebody finally landed him."

"Oh, he's far from landed," I said. "I get my thrills from reeling them in."

Once we were clear of the beach, Farley slowed the boat to cruising speed. "Did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah, I did actually, how about you?"

"I heard you left the Wheel with some babe in a `Dykes on Bikes' tee-shirt."

"Who ever told you that was wrong. The two women she came in with were in the tee-shirts." I found a bottle of suntan lotion and started spreading it on my legs. I worked some more on my tummy then untied my suit top and spread some lotion on my bare tits.

"How can we carry on an intelligent conversation while you're doing that?" Farley said, trying hard to keep his eyes off of me.

"I like having my tits tanned and I don't want get them sunburned."

"Just who the hell are you, really? You come over and screw me like there's no tomorrow then next I know you're taking off with some dyke."

"Why are you so dead set against me having a little fun?"

"I've never met a woman like you. You've got my head spinning. I should never have gotten involved with you. Let's just say that I like you too much to see you get involved with people like that."

"You like to eat pussy, don't you? What's the matter with my having something in common with you?"

"It's just different, that's all."

"Okay I'll give you that. It is different. The way women feel about each other is completely different than the way we feel about our men. It's not really homosexual, it's more like sisterly. There's no competition involved."

"Damn it girl, what am I going to do with you?"

"Pull over to that little island over there, take me up on the beach and screw my ears off."

Farley kicked up the speed of the boat and banked it into a turn, heading us directly to the little island. As he slowed on his approach to the beach, I stepped up on the gunnel, eased around the windshield and stood on the bow. When the boat's prow brushed the sandy bottom, I jumped into the shallows and pulled it up on shore. Farley tossed me a big beach towel then jumped into the knee-deep water holding the mooring line. While he tied the boat off to the trunk of a stout bush, I spread the towel out on the beach up near the line of brush. Farley turned and faced me. "You know, wearing that skimpy little thong, you just as well be naked," he said.

I hooked my thumbs in the side straps and slowly pushed the thong down over my hips and let it fall in a circle around my ankles. With a slight flick of my toes, I kicked it away to land at the top of the towel. "There, maybe I should go back to the party dressed this way."

"There wouldn't be a soft dick for miles."

The growing bulge in the front of Farley's trunks gave me that warm tingly sensation in my lower abdomen and I could feel my pussy lips begin to swell and moisten. Farley took me in his arms and kissed me soundly. My sun sensitized skin tingled where it pressed against Farley's hard body. I lowered myself down onto the towel, reached up and pulled Farley's trunks down around his thighs, freeing his swelling cock for my approval. I stroked it from base to tip, relishing the weight of it and how it stiffened to my touch. I leaned up slightly and kissed the deep red helmet shaped tip, getting it wet with my lips. Farley let out a little moan of pleasure as he caressed the side of my head. I took more of the turgid shaft into my mouth and laved the bottom side with my tongue as it slid between my lips.

The aroma of Farley's sun warmed skin along with his natural musk started my head swimming. His cock grew to rock hardness as I slowly sucked it in and out of my mouth. I came up to my knees and took it completely down my throat while one hand held his balls and the other was busy between my own legs. When I sensed that he was about ready, I laid back on the towel, spread my legs and said in a husky voice, "Fuck me."

Farley knelt between my thighs then leaned down and kissed my nipples, first one then the other, sending hot sparks straight to my pussy. I ached in anticipation of his throbbing cock filling all of my empty recesses. I watched the bulbous head of his cock as he guided it towards its soft, slippery target. The spongy knob pressed against me, spreading the folds of my pussy and brushed briefly over my inflamed clitoris, sending an orgasmic spasm coursing through my body. When at last I felt the marvelous protrusion at the entrance of my dripping sheath, I arched up and took a portion of it into my body.

He eased himself down on me, pressing me into the sand and pressed himself into me the rest of the way. We lay still for a moment, relishing the sensation of being joined into one, then he slowly pulled out to where only the tip remained imbedded in my soft wet folds. When he pressed back in, I arched up to meet him and the sensation of being suddenly filled again sent an orgasmic wave washing over me. I ground myself into his pelvis, rubbing my clitoris on his pelvic bone. Farley began stroking himself in and out of me in earnest, each stroke building the orgasmic pressure towards climax.

Somewhere off in another dimension I could faintly hear myself moaning and gasping for breath as the press of Farley's body on mine and his marvelous sawing in and out of me had wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure flowing through me. When he pushed himself up to arm's length and started pounding into me for all he was worth, it seemed as if his cock swelled to stretch my sensitive membranes even further and drive me right over the top to a flashing, sun drenched climax. I held him tight to me as he groaned and grunted and pumped his hot fluids deep into my body.

After a few minutes, Farley rolled off to the side, his semi erect cock shining with my juices. I turned towards him and he ran his hand up my side over my curves and settled it over my tit. "Damn it girl, you are something else," he said.

"I'm going to be fucking someone and I'd just as soon it be you."

"Fine. I'll just have to deal with it."