Fun at the Computer

Story Info
Working on the computer isn't always this much fun.
1.1k words
3.67
12.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With your back to the door, I slowly and quietly walk into the room behind you. I see you reading something on a webpage, but not caring to much. I do see you move your hand to your boxers, and notice you are hard. I walk up behind you, slowly running my hands over your shoulders, and whisper in your ear, " I hope you are thinking about me."

I move around to your side, with my hands still running along your shoulders, across your back. You push yourself away from the computer, and I see you are smiling at me. I move on leg over your lap so now I'm strattling you. Feeling your hard cock touching me. I lean in gently kissing your lips, returning the kiss, with your hands enclosing around me, pulling me closer to you. I start to slowly grind against you, as you move your hands further up my body towards my head, where you reach for my ponytail, pulling it lose from the clip. As we continue to kiss. I start to grind on you a little faster. I can feel you start to breathe harder then before. I can tell you start liking this more and more. As I pull away from you, removing my shirt, you move your hands to help me and pull my shirt off of me. You start to touch my body which sends chills up my spine.

Moving your hands up my sides moving your head lower to kiss my neck, your hands find my breasts, touching them, kissing them. Your hot breath makes me moan with desire. Making me wetter than I was in the first place. I feel your hardness pressing against me. Wanting you was almost too much for me to bear. I whisper to you, that I want you, more than ever. And all you could do was sigh, which I knew you wanted more. And I was wanted just as much as you. I slowly slid my hand down between us. Feeling your hardness, and my wetness, I slipped my hand into your boxers, and I pulled out your fully erect penis, and when I touched it, you jumped a little as you feel my hand touching you.

I kiss your sweet lips as I slide off of you and onto the floor, you tell me no that you want to touch me and I look up at you. I tell you that you will touch me, but all I want to do now was touch you. I remove your boxers, and see you, all of you. I lick my hand, and wrap it around your hardness, and slowly stroke you. You lean your head back, and moan telling me more. More please more... and I'm not one to say no. So I start to move my warm mouth towards you. Opening my lips to take you into my mouth. But I run my tongue alone your shaft from bottom to top, to where I put the head into my mouth, and slowly tease you.

Moving a little more down onto you. You move your hands to the top of my head, where you run your fingers thru my hair, letting it run between your fingers, and grabbing onto it ever so gently. As I move up and down on you, I caress your inner thigh, running my nails across your skin. While I'm doing this, I'm becoming much wetter, which I didn't think was possible. I wanted you in me now more than ever.

You wanted me more now too and I could tell. But I wanted you inside me, feeling me. So I pulled up from sucking on you, and I crawled up onto you, telling you how wet I was, how I wanted you inside me. As I strattled you again, but sliding down onto your hardness, I moan, feeling you fill me up. Sliding all the way down onto you, we continuing our kissing. I slowly start to move up and down on you. Feeling you get deeper and deeper inside me. Moving your hands to my ass, cupping it in your hands. You lift me up with your hands.

As I start to ride you a little faster, you move me over to the desk. And tell me to lie on top of it. Were you sliding out of me. and I beg for you to be back inside me, and you tell me in a minute, that I will have you inside me again... but you wanted to see how wet I really was. With me lying on top of the desk, legs spread waiting your arrival back inside me, when I feel a hot breath of air on me, and your hands caressing my thighs. And I feel your tongue, run from top to bottom on my pussy.

And I feel a finger ever so gently slide into me, which makes me moan even more. As you taste my juices, you are stroking your hard cock. You tell me to behind over the edge of the desk. With my feet planted on the floor behind me, and I feel you behind me, dick in one hand, and my juices on the other. You use them as lubricate, and I tell you I want it,.... and you didn't have to be told twice. And you slowly pushed towards me, I grabbed the desk edge. You were fucking in my ass. You saw me grab the desk, and leaned down, and told me you were going to be gentle

And you slowly pushed into me further. I liked it a little more at time. Once you were all the way in. you stopped. And ran your hand down from my hair, to my back, and further down to my ass. Gently slapping it. You continued to push back into me.... fucking me harder and harder, as I called out to you. I had never felt like this before.

Pumping into me, grabbing my ass... made me scream, because I felt it throughout my body and I think you did too.. I was coming... and it wouldn't stop, which made you tell me you were going to cum... And I begged you so sweetly, to cum with me.

As you pumped into me, harder and harder, you grunted.. Where do you want it... before I could say anything.. You started to cum in my ass... which made me cum again. After cumming, you collapsed onto of me, panting and breathing so heavily. And all I could do was giggle... .What pleasure.. What pain... what desire... made me want to do it all over again.