Fun at the Grocery Store Ch. 04

Story Info
Master treats me like the slut I am.
2.3k words
4.04
23k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMantis
MsMantis
106 Followers

I had no way to keep track of the time. My body started to calm down, resting against the chair instead of fighting against the restraints that held my forearms and thighs to the seat. Just when my tense, sweat coated body finally relaxed, I would remember the events that had led up to this.

First I had misbehaved at the grocery store, letting men eye fuck me, and flashing my panties at them. Later, at home, I had fucked myself, without permission, and even had the audacity to orgasm. I remembered grunting, sweat dripping down my face, rocking my hips onto the substantial dildo while I straddled the chair.

'No... stop... don't think about it.' I chastised myself, biting my lip. In my mind, I was replaying the scenario; getting good and fucked while pretending that other men were watching me. 'oh....' I moaned in my head, feeling my cunt betray me and begin to drip at the thought.

I writhed on the chair, now straddled across the seat. I could still feel the damp spot, evidence of my squirting orgasm earlier. 'Oh my god,' I thought, still mystified, thrilled, confused, and terrified of the experience. 'It felt so good... but... it did feel like I peed myself, a hot stream shot out of my pussy. I felt it gushing over my fingertips as I rubbed my clit...'

My heart started picking up it's pace, and I could feel my pussy begin to salivate with desire. 'Why are you doing this to yourself?!' I reprimanded myself, even as I moved my hips as if against an invisible lover, 'why are you thinking about how good it felt? Stop!'

The ongoing internal struggle between my inner slut goddess, the free, powerful, all consuming cunt; and between my sensible mind, the social facade that I had struggled to fit into all my life raged inside me. The battle never ended, and it was made worse by my current position.

Finally, after who knows how long of laying, feeling the bruises on my ass and back fade from throbbing stings, to dull aches; I broke.

Tears came to my eyes as I felt myself losing to my frustration, and the burning desire in my womb. Without any shame, I quietly cried, blubbering like a little kid who was told they couldn't have any more sweets. I was finally exhausted by my exertion against the straps, the beating I had endured, and the physical strain of climbing a mountain of arousal again and again, with no climax to relieve the pressure.

As time kept dragging by, I grew more and more exhausted. Now, not only was my body drained, but my emotions had been put through the ringer as well. I finally lay, quietly, my eyes wet, but not leaking. My breathing even and calm.

I didn't quite believe it when I heard voices coming closer. I was drifting in my own hazy thoughts, and didn't fully realize what was happening until my Master was standing beside me.

Slowly, stiff and sore from my time spent tied to the chair, I stretched out, moaning a bit and softly mumbling, "I'm sorry I'm such a greedy cunt, daddy, I'm sorry..."

He paid me no attention, but I noticed the other man when he turned to my Master and said, "Look at that, you were right, she is something."

I groaned louder, my body trying in vain to lift off the chair, I couldn't help myself. Something about the voice sounded familiar...but I couldn't place it.

"Yes.... I'm about at my wits end, though." came my Master's deep reply. His words made me shudder and struggle harder, "She can't follow directions, she can't keep her slutty mind off of dicks, or stop her greedy pussy from coming. I'm thinking the best course of action is to treat her like the fucking slut she is."

Now I was alert, hanging on their words, my pussy already responding to the prospect of being treated like a whore.

The other man chuckled, and through his laugh said, "Looks like she likes that idea too. Guess I'll set up over here, eh?"

Before I could process what that meant, they were both moving with purpose around the room. Over my shoulder, I was able to see Master rummaging through his drawer of punishment, the other man I immediately recognized.

It was a man I used to work with, named W, someone about who my Master knew I had fantasized. I had never understood why; he was older, had shown only a professional interest in me. Yet, I had often thought, thrilled at the naughtiness, about showing him what I was.

He was over across the room, setting up a camera on a tripod. The red light was on, and he was positioning the camera to focus on me, making sure my exposed pussy was clearly on display.

My heart seemed to drop, and my stomach twisted in excitement and embarrassment. I began to struggle in earnest against the chair, moaning, twisting my face away, but unable to stop moving my hips.

Master's deep rumbling chuckle made me moan more. He loved teasing me, and he knew how torn I was between unleashing the inner slut, and hiding the wild desire. I stilled, but my body continued to gently undulated to my own inner rhythm.

I sensed him standing in front of me, and I opened my eyes. He was there, holding something in his hand. It was black, and I caught a glimpse of something metal, but I couldn't tell what it was. I groaned and again buried my face when I saw my coworker, W, standing behind Master with a handheld camera pointed at me.

Immediately I felt my Master's firm hand grip my hair, pulling my face up off the chair, letting me know I could either have him hold me by my hair, or I could keep my head up.

I forced myself to keep my eyes on him, and held my head up. My lip was trembling, and I knew that tears were pooling again. I had been so naughty, but I couldn't help myself. My pussy squeezed, wet because they were giving me what I wanted.

My master knelt down in front of me, so his face was level with mine, and he ran his hands around from the back of my head, to caress my cheek, gathering a tear on his fingertip. Then he trailed his finger down and over my lips.

I groaned and struggled against the straps, trying to take his finger in my mouth.

"See?" He said softly to me, "You want to be treated like a slut? Alright."

His eyes grew determined, and he suddenly had the black strappy thing up against my face. I soon figured it out, as he shoved it up under my teeth, painfully stretching my lips; it was a ring-gag. My small lips were pinched as I was forced to relax my mouth around the painful device. With precise motions, he had lifted my heavy hair, and fastened the device up against the back of my head.

I stared at him, breathing noisily through my mouth. My jaw already hurt from fighting against the leather covered, metal ring. I tried to swallow, and ended up choking a bit on my own spit.

He stood. My eyes watered as I looked up at my Master, already feeling drool gather against my bottom teeth, I groaned, unable to stop myself.

He was smiling down at me. I could sense W hovering behind him, capturing the scene on his camera.

"Well now," Master sighed appreciatively, as W came closer with his handheld camera. "This is how a slut looks," Master gestured for W to stand even closer, motioning for him to get a close up shot of my frantic, yet hungry eyes, my stretched and open mouth, and my loud breathing. "Go ahead, take a good look at my good little whore."

As he panned across my back and then came back in front of my face, I felt a runner of spit spill over my stretched bottom lip, and stretch down to the floor. I groaned and forced myself to focus on my Master as W backed away again.

Master took up his position in front of me again, and he traced a finger around my open mouth, then ran it in over the ring and onto my tongue. More spit oozed out around his probing finger and plopped onto the floor. A small puddle was already gathering.

Loud, gutteral moans were coming from my open mouth, and I was flushed with excitement and embarrassment. My master finger fucked my mouth slowly, and I had no choice but to accept him.

"Good slut." he purred at me, making my cunt leak in excitement.

I gargled out what was meant as, 'Thank you, Daddy.' but it came out instead as, "Sffkk ug ddeegghhh."

He smiled at me tenderly, and withdrew his finger from my throat, stroking it gently around to then cup my face. "Now, fuckbunny, now you're going to choke on my cock."

Without giving me any time to react, he had unzipped his pants and fished out his cock, already growing stiff in his grasp.

I moaned and panted, more drool falling to join the pool beneath me.

Without any resistance, his cock slipped into my wide open mouth, and I could feel it rubbing against my tongue, hitting the insides of my cheeks and lightly touching the back of my throat.

Even though I tried to breathe through my nose, I still ended up gasping around his cock each time he withdrew it. As his head left my parted lips, I would suck in air in a huge gulp. I was able to manage a loud sob before his cock was thrust back into my mouth.

If he withdrew his cock for more than a second, what seemed like rivers of drool ran from my open mouth. I could do nothing as I felt huge droplets run down my face and neck, or hang from my lip. Sometimes a shining string of spit would connect my lip to my Master's cock.

With a violent thrust, he fully seated his cock in my mouth. My nose was pressed firmly against the front of his pants, and he had firmly gripped my hair in both hands; effectively pinning me against his dick.

I began to squirm, unable to move against my restraints. I knew it was futile, but I was beginning to choke, and needed to breathe. My eyes began to water, I could feel my throat muscles spasming against the invasion, trying to expel the giant cock.

He just held me closer to his body, thrusting the tip of his cock even deeper into my throat.

"Goooood slut... that's good. Choke on Daddy's cock." he groaned, and I could feel his dick twitch inside me.

He pulled out, and I whooped out an explosive breath. More spit dribbled out over my lip, and coursed down my chin. I was sobbing out breaths, unaware that tears were streaming down my cheeks. I looked up at him, dazed, my mouth a relaxed, open, wet hole for his pleasure.

"W," Master said, giving me a moment to rest. "Why don't you go around and see if the slut likes this."

"With pleasure." W responded, and I was dimly aware of him moving, still with his handheld camera, to stand behind me.

As my Master gazed down at me, I suddenly felt a touch against my pussy, running up along my slit. I jerked, grunting my surprise. I could feel how easily his fingertip slipped past my labia, and dipped into my hole. I was soaking wet.

Groaning, spit running down my face, I started to rock my hips, trying to look over my shoulder at W, to entice him to touch me more.

"Haha, yep, she's already sopping." W laughed behind me, his fingers running lightly up and down my pussy lips, making me yearn for something inside my cunt. "Guess she likes being treated like a slut."

My Master grabbed my hair again, turning my face back to him. His eager cock was ready to slip back into my gaping mouth, and once again he began to fuck my mouth.

For a few more seconds, I could feel the caresses against my aching pussy. Then they were gone, and all I was aware of was the way my Master's cock forced it's way deeper and deeper into my throat.

Each thrust was loud, the air being sucked and slurped around his dick. There was an obscene amount of water leaking out of my mouth; and I loved it.

I relaxed my body, letting my mouth be used for it's purpose. I closed my eyes and allowed him to hold my head, his strokes became faster and more fluid. I knew he would come soon.

"Get ready," he grunted, fucking me harder, his hands holding me tighter against him, "get ready to take my come, bitch."

I started groaning in excitement, urging him to give me his come.

With one final deep thrust, he started spilling his seed into my mouth. I could feel the warmth on the back of my tongue, and as he started to withdraw, I felt more splatter across my tongue.

"Good slut." he said, pulling his cock out of my mouth, and tucking it back in his pants. "Now, we're going to go and post this little video of you."

It took a second for the words to sink in, but soon I was wriggling on the chair, grunting and shaking my head. His come was running out in thick, white, strands, leaving shiny streaks down my neck.

He laughed at me, "No time to be all coy and shy now, my pet, you wanted to be treated like a slut... " he leaned down and kissed my wet, dripping lip, "Well, now everyone is going to see what a slut you really are."

With that, he stood, and I heard both of them leave the room. My mouth and my pussy were both dripping, and I lay, still strapped to the chair, wondering at the thought of being exposed for the slut I am.

MsMantis
MsMantis
106 Followers