Fun at the Movies

Story Info
2 FTM guys duck into a bathroom at the movie theater.
1.4k words
4.29
35.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Generally I get off almost every day. I don't like waiting too long because I get grumpy and tense. But, occasionally life gets in the way, or I'll intentionally hold off for a few days so that when I get to have sex I'm extra tight and horny. This was one of those days and he knew it.

He had spent all evening teasing me, kissing my neck, letting the little bit of scruff on his chin tease me. He had noticed the bulge in my pants earlier that night from my jockstrap and cup, my version of packing and had been rubbing it torturing me for some time now and the only thing keeping me from ripping my clothes off right where we were was the bone chilling cold that was quickly seeping into the car where we were parked. Every few minutes one of us would say we should really get inside and go see that movie like we planned, but then we would continue to kiss and play until my teeth started to chatter and I finally said "Inside!"

We walked up to the ticket counter and bought tickets and headed into the theater a little early hoping it would be empty and we would be able to continue somewhere warmer. But when we walked in there was already a couple sitting directly in the middle happily eating popcorn and chatting. We walked back out into the hallway and he said "There has to be somewhere we can go. Maybe we can walk into another show that's empty?" But all the movies seemed to be loud and occupied other than the ones not currently showing a movie and those were locked.

We looked around for a few minutes until finally he grabbed my hand and headed toward the bathrooms. I hesitated momentarily and then allowed him to pull me into the men's room. Technically we both belong in there as we are both trans men but I still feel a tingle of excitement and fear when I walk into the men's room. At a glance we might both pass for teenage boys but you never know how people will react.

He pushes the door open and I see the line of urinals along the wall and several empty stalls and excitement floods through me. He grips my hand tighter and leads me to the big stall in the back. With a laugh he locks the door and throws his coat on the hook. I'm standing in the middle of the stall still too stunned to react. Luckily he's not and he grabs my coat and pulls me in close for a kiss then backs me against the wall.

I feel the cold tiles behind me and while I usually hate the cold I'm too horny to worry about anything like that now. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back arching my neck, kissing and biting as I'm breathing hard trying not to moan and fall to my knees. He presses me hard against the wall keeping me upright as he grinds his hips against me. The cup inside my jock is now rubbing all around my cock but never touching my cock and I'm straining in vain to have my cock touch something.

He moves back slightly but without being held up by his weight pressing into me I almost fall forward. He pushes me back into the wall with his forearm and says "Uh uh stand up boy." I do though my legs feel like jelly already. He gives me one more quick kiss on my lips, another on my neck, a small bite, bites my chest hard enough that I cry out a little.

"Shhh." He whispers putting a finger over his lips.

My mouth falls open as I pant desperately wanting him. He fills my open mouth with 2 of his fingers and I suck obediently as I would suck his cock. At first just the first inch or two but soon taking both of his fingers as deep in my mouth as I can wishing I was swallowing his cock. He tells me to open my eyes and look at him as I suck his cock. I do and I see he is watching intently and looks just as desperate as I feel. He rubs my bulge again and I moan softly around his fingers trying to be quiet as he grabs my belt.

He pulls his fingers slowly from my mouth and lowers it to my chest, then my stomach and finally to meet his other hand on my belt buckle as he sinks to his knees. He unbuckles my belt and the cold air brushes my thighs. The cold air startles me and my eyes fly open again and suddenly I'm once again very aware that I'm standing in a men's restroom, pants around my knees with a hot boy kneeling in front of me. If anyone were to walk in they would immediately be able to tell what was happening because of the giant gap under the stalls. He rubbed at my now exposed jockstrap and I stopped caring who saw.

I looked down and saw him rubbing the bulge between my legs then kissing it which drove me wild and I bucked against him. He put a hand on my stomach to keep me in place as he kissed around my thighs and finally just over top of the waistband of my jock. He kissed just above the band as he pulled it down exposing my now dripping hole and my tiny cock. He grinned up at me pulled my lips apart and licked the tip of my cock. I wanted him so bad I must have been hyperventilating because the second his tongue touched my cock I saw stars. I gasped and pushed my hips forward but his mouth was too far away.

He let out a deep moan and pulled my lips apart further and gently wrapped his lips around my cock. Feeling my cock enter his warm wet mouth I almost collapsed but I knew I had to stay standing. I shook as he gently began moving back and forth sucking my cock so I slid further into his mouth then almost leaving his lips again. I had been teased for so long my cunt was dripping down my leg already and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on too long.

He started sucking harder pulling at my cock, stretching it. By now I was shaking and straining trying to hold on to build my orgasm more my hips bucking no longer in my control. I felt him adjust between my legs and his mouth released my cock. I looked down and saw him hold up his right middle and ring finger which he then shoved into my hungry wet hole. I gasped and groaned opening my legs further taking him in deeper and he leaned in to suck my cock again. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in hard shoving my cock hard into his mouth grinding against his face. Hole full, cock engulfed in his warm mouth I came in seconds so hard my vision went completely black and starry. I felt my cunt clench on his fingers spasming as cum ran down them my cock twitching against his bottom lip as he gasped for air.

We sat there just breathing for about a minute and he started pulling his fingers out. I whined and he asked if I wanted more. I nodded quickly unable to form words but knowing I wanted to cum again. He pushed his fingers back in and was fucking me slowly. I started to feel another orgasm building but just as I was on the edge the bathroom door swung open.

We both jumped eyes wide, and scrambled to not look like we were fucking, he clambered on top of the toilet putting his feet on the seat, ducking his head down to keep out of sight as I stood facing the toilet as if I were using it. We could hear him clearly using the urinal but never heard him wash his hands or leave so we waited like that for several long minutes. We both wanted to keep going but decided we had pushed our luck in the very bright bathroom long enough so we made ourselves presentable, washed up and headed into the dark theater for more fun.

This is the first story I've written so let me know what you think!