Fun at the Movies

Story Info
Another fantasy about risking exhibition and more.
3.5k words
4.24
19.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

If you read my last story I would like to thank you and apologies, I realize that my stories keep changing from past tense and present tense and I am working on that.

I would also like to note that the friend in this story is not the same as the friend in the other story and that this, like the last, is just a fantasy. None of these events actually happened and in order to protect my friends I will not give names and will describe as little as possible about them. Again, none of the events in these stories actually transpired they are just fantasies of my overly active mind. Please enjoy and thanks for reading.

*****

In my fantasy...

I'm really bored and my family went to a party at one of my brother's friend's house.

I decide I want to go to a movie and text one of my friends's to find out if she's free and would want to go. She says she is and that she would be over soon. I sit down and start listening to T.V because I know it will take her some time to get to me.

As usual my mind starts to wander and I go up to my room I go to my bag of toys and pull out one of my glass butt plugs. The last time I had gone to a movie with this friend I had put in my stainless steel plug, the one from my last story, because I had fantasized about her before and I am always afraid I'll do something stupid with her.

I put the plug in the fridge for a few minutes then I put it in just in time to get a text that said she was almost there. I crate my dogs so they won't eat stuff while I'm gone and go to wait out on the porch. The car pulls up and I go to sit in. She says she's happy to see me and says I look real cute. I'm wearing a turquoise tank top with a black skirt that only goes a couple inches past my butt.

Suddenly my friend gasps in excitement and asks: "Are you wearing panties?"

Now I happen to tell my closest friends everything that comes to mind and one of these things was my fantasy to go to a movie, sit in the back and listen with my skirt up and panties down. I had also told her that I had worn a skirt without panties for the first time recently and that I can't wear short skirts without panties at home because people would notice and not like it.

So, this question was not too strange to me.

"Yeah why do you ask?"

You shouldn't wear panties we can do your fantasy today."

"I have to wear panties my parents wouldn't like it if I didn't and I can't do the fantasy I would get caught and in trouble."

"Take your panties off now and we can put them on before you get home."

I was thinking about this when she reached under my skirt and yanked down my panties. I didn't fight and even lifted my legs as she pulled my slitted bikini panties with blue stars all over the white front and back. She giggled and put them in her glove compartment as she started the car and pulled out saying that she liked the panties...

We made some small talk during the drive but I had a hard time like I always do because I have a crush on this friend and speech never comes easily with her.

In addition, much of my focus was on trying not to get an erection because this would be the first time without panties with such a short skirt, not to mention the fact that one of my best friends had just taken my panties off with the thought of full-filling one of my fantasies and the fact that I had a plug in my ass. The skirt was short enough as it was, if I got an erection I would definitely be giving people a show they hadn't come to see...

When we got to the Mall my friend opened her door and got out faster than I could unbuckle and opened the door for me. I didn't know why she had done that and didn't think much of it as I got out and unfolded my cane. As I started stepping out my friend giggled and when I asked why she just said it was nothing and closed the door.

In my previous story I said that I was blind. This is mostly true; I can't see anything in my left eye and I can only see large objects a very short distance from my right eye with some color.

I don't usually try to see anything because it takes more work than just focusing on my other senses but my friend was moving quickly so I tried to see her a little bit. I kept getting distracted wondering what she had giggled about, while also trying to be sure my plug didn't slip out and at one or two points my eyes drifted to her ass, which, happens to be big enough for me to see.

It took a lot to be sure I wouldn't let the plug slip, and that I wasn't looking at her butt because this would result in an erection.

The breeze going up my skirt felt fantastic, much better than the last time I had done this because my other skirt had been floor length. By the time we had gotten our tickets and we were waiting for the descriptive video device my friend was giggling and whispering about people looking at me weird. I figured it was because I was a blind Trans Woman and they didn't approve of my being Trans but there was nothing I could do about it. It always takes a long time to get the descriptive video because they have to program it for the specific theater your movie is in. I gave my friend my card and asked if she wanted to go buy snacks while I waited and she agreed it was a good idea.

While she was doing that I pulled at my skirt a few times anxious about whether or not people could see me.

I finally got my device and met my friend near the snack area. She handed me a drink and said she would carry the rest and we went to our theater. When we got there she said lets go to the top. I told her we can't do what I had thought of and she said it was just so she could see better. She wanted me to go first and I didn't think anything of it but as I started climbing the stairs I was nervous that my skirt was going up in the front, and then my friend giggled as she slowly raised it in the back so she could look at my ass...

The giggling got louder and I was worried about it but I was too worried about making sure I didn't get erect and my skirt didn't ride up too much to pay attention to my friend.

When I got to the top of the stairs I stopped and my friend pushed past, pushing her butt gently against me, I assumed because there wasn't much space and I followed her to the middle of the row before we sat down. I kept my legs closed and we started eating our snacks during commercials before the previews then she whispered: "I like your butt plug."

I blushed and couldn't think of anything to say except: "Thanks, me too."

The plug was amethyst, which I think is a kind of purple which was her favorite color so it made sense that she liked it. I had hoped that would be it but she kept going.

"Why did you put it in if you were going to a movie?"

"I don't know, I wore one at our last movie too."

"You did?"

"Yeah, that time was an accident though I forgot it was in."

"Same one? How did you forget?"

"No, a different one I meant to take it out but you got to my house faster than I thought you would and I didn't want to make you wait for me to take it out."

She laughed but this was enough for her.

We kept eating our snacks, I had mozzarella sticks and she had sour snacks of a kind and we both had large drinks. Finally the lights went down and the previews began.

"You never answered my question."

"Which one?"

"Why did you bring the butt plug?"

I was lucky this time because since the lights were out she couldn't see me blush.

"Honestly it was to distract me."

"From what? Why would you want to distract yourself from the movie?"

"I wanted to distract myself from possibly fantasizing."

"You fantasize at every movie?"

"No not every movie." I was trying really hard not to tell her I still fantasize about her.

"You know people can't see you back here."

"So what?"

"Sooooooo..." With that she started pulling up my skirt. I protested weakly but not much as she pulled it up along with the bottom of the tank top which was tucked in. She also pushed my legs apart with her hand so that now I was sitting with my legs apart, no panties with my skirt up. At this point there was no stopping my erection and my friend told me I should just enjoy the movie.

As the movie started I was less nervous and put the headphones to my device on so I could listen to the description of the movie.

After about ten minutes my friend tapped my shoulder and lifted one of the headphones.

"I have an idea for more fun."

"What is it?"

"Let's lift your top up to just under your boobs so it's like a crop top."

I thought that probably wasn't too bad an idea, it might even distract from the nakedness below the waist if somebody looked up to see me wearing a crop top. She pulled it up and we went back to the movie. About five minutes after this she tapped me again.

"I'm having fun and you seem pretty relaxed, but wouldn't it be hotter if you didn't have a skirt at all? That way you couldn't hide if somebody saw."

"No, that is too risky, I'll get in trouble." My dick was leaking by now and my ass kept flexing around the plug stimulating my prostate.

"It'll be fun; I'll take it to the end of the row so you would have to travel to get it back."

"No, we can't."

"What if I sat in your lap if it looked like people would look?" Before I could answer, she sat in my lap and ground her soft butt against me.

"Like this, that would hide you and make you feel good."

I couldn't protest further as she pulled my skirt down past my dick then down my legs and finally off. As it came off she pulled and spread my legs so I was completely exposed as she ran the skirt to the other end of the row.

She came back after that and we went back to the movie once again. Every now and then she would reach over and touch my thigh or my pubic mound but I didn't mind and I have to admit that I was more excited than I had ever been and I kept pulling my drink down to my lap to drip my precum into it so I wouldn't make a mess on the floor.

Probably about half way through the movie I felt my dick being stroked and I tried to ignore it but I heard my friend giggling and I knew it wasn't the movie. Then it occurred to me that I was being touched from the wrong side for it to be my friend. I jumped and crossed my legs, pulling off the headphones. Apparently I hadn't heard somebody come up the stairs and sit next to me. My friend knew what had happened and she thought it was great.

"Why so shy now?" the new girl asked as she tried to pull my legs apart.

"She's not shy, she is just surprised." My friend said this while pulling on one of my legs. I don't know why but I let them pull my legs apart and the new girl went back to touching me.

"Are you a little slut?"

My friend answered for me: "Yes she is she loves to be seen and touched, she loves to be used; she even has a butt plug in right now."

"Does she really?"

"Yeah, look." And before I could react my friend pulled me over her knee and held me down so the new comer could look at my naked ass with a putt plug between my cheeks.

The girl giggled and touched my cheeks, spreading them apart to see better even though my butt is almost nonexistent.

Then I felt her pulling on the plug and my friend giggled again. I heard my friend's phone taking pictures and I couldn't help but wonder if she had been taking pictures the entire time. The plug came out and my friend put in my mouth and kept my cheeks apart while the other girl started fingering me.

"Does she like the taste of her own ass?"

"Not as much as she would like the taste of mine or yours." I couldn't believe my friend was telling this stranger these things and helping her to finger me. I was so aroused and I didn't dare say anything because I didn't want to draw further attention to us.

"She eats ass?"

"She would like to"

"I want to see that, but first..." I heard her pick up my drink and then I felt the straw go in my ass, and before I could think about that I felt the drink being spit into my ass through the straw.

I shook as I started to cum all over the floor with the new sensation and both girls laughed until I stopped and my friend pushed me down, making me kneel in my own sperm as she stood up.

"This girl loves my booty more than anything." She took the plug out of my mouth and put my hands on the waistband of her sports shorts.

"Show our new friend how much you love my butt." I figured she was serious and I thought it only fair so I pulled her shorts down then felt up her butt. She was wearing a thong and I felt all the way around it. It had a bow in the front and I felt down it to a wet spot then followed the string between her large cheeks. She giggled and said that if I was a good little bitch she would let me keep her thong when we were done. I pulled it down and pulled her cheeks apart, her skin was cool to the touch and her butt was just as great as I had imagined it. I stuck my nose in it and sniffed briefly as the other girl whispered that I was a freak and my friend giggled. I wanted to worship this ass with care but I knew that there wasn't much time and my friend meant business so I kissed each cheek once then licked from the top of her crack down, circling her asshole before licking up and down a few times then plunging in as forcefully as possible.

My friend moaned softly and pushed back, I could feel the stubble from her last shave and felt her ring relax as my tongue entered her back door. She tasted amazing and I just kept fucking my tongue in and out until she shook lightly then pushed me back. She pet my head and sat down, pulling her shorts up and putting her thong in my purse as I started to get up.

The new girl had other plans though and she pushed me down by my shoulder and asked my friend: "If I give her my panties will she eat my ass too?"

"Are you clean?"

"Of course and no STDs"

"Oh, that's what I meant, if you promise not to tell on us that would be fine I'm sure, why don't you ask her?

"Will you eat my ass if I give you my panties? Nobody ever offered to do that for me." I was too horny and loved panties too much to say no, even though she was probably a different size...

She stood up and lifted her dress, my friend guided my hands to her panties which I felt up, they were designed so the bottoms of her enormous cheeks peaked out and I pulled them down, pushing my face into her ass at the same time and sniffing deeply.

I was hard again at this point and my friend started to rub my asshole as I started licking. I pushed back on my friend's fingers eagerly and she soon had two fingers in me and started to stroke my dick as I circled the new asshole.

The new girl trembled as I worked, my hands playing with the large cheeks as I explored the new taste. My friend tasted sweeter than this girl and I liked her better but this girl didn't taste bad and she began to grind against me as her asshole relaxed and my tongue slipped in. As my friend added a third finger to me she whispered to me: "Try putting a finger in her pussy, and then try her ass."

I did as I was told; reaching between her legs and feeling around her pussy, running between her lips then pushing in, I rolled it around as she pushed on my face then I added a second finger and found her clit with my thumb.

I could tell she was having a hard time keeping quiet at this point and decided now would be a good time to pull my fingers out and back, pushing against her back door gently. She didn't protest so I pushed in and licked around my finger as I fingered her ass... My friend picked up the pace on my dick and ass and I pushed back as hard and eagerly as I could but then the new girl shook violently and I heard the credits to the movie start...

I came a second time as I pulled my finger from the new girl and licked it clean and my friend brought her fingers up to my mouth, popping my butt plug in with her other hand as she did so.

The new girl pulled down her dress and bent down Whispering something to my friend.

She walked away as the lights started to come on and I panicked and pulled my tank top down as far as it would go without exposing my bra and my friend giggled as she ran to get my skirt.

As she came back and gave me my skirt I asked what the girl had told her.

"She gave me her number and said maybe next time we could finish the job." She spanked me with that and somehow my dick twitched at this promise.

We left the theater, my knees had dry cum on them but I don't think it was noticeable and we got to the car with no trouble. When we did my friend opened my door for me and as I sat down I realized she laughed last time because as I got in and out of the car I spread my legs so she got a good look at my dick and balls. When I put this together I lifted my skirt up completely and spread my legs as I sat down because I liked knowing she liked to see. She closed the door and I buckled up as she got in.

"Thanks for the pictures and the video, also the ass licking."

"Yu got pictures and a video? And I loved it, you tasted so good; thanks for the thong and the fingering."

"Yeah, I'll send them to you if you want so you can post them somewhere. I won't show anybody anything without permission, but I think the other girl will want to see."

"You can show her everything, and tell her I would love to finish the job."

"Oh I will, but only if she knows that I'm in charge..." She took me home, after a while I relaxed my legs but didn't put down my skirt until we got to my house.

"I need my panties back unfortunately."

"I'll give them back if you let me take a picture of you wearing them."

I didn't have a choice so I agreed, putting the seat back and getting on all fours after putting the panties on and she pulled up my skirt and took a picture of my blue starred butt...