Fun at Work

Story Info
Two co-workers work on pleasing each other.
776 words
3.55
35.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foradair
foradair
1 Followers

Ray had been noticing his co-worker Janet more and more lately. He knew when walking into a room if Janet had recently been there because the whole atmosphere of the room would be different--it'd be hot, intense, and flower-scented--just like Janet.

She had long athletic legs, big beautiful blue eyes, and a perfect bright smile. Most important to him was the fact that she wore no rings on her left hand. If only he could find the right moment to ask her out...

Unbeknownst to Ray, Janet had often found herself staring blankly at the files in front of her while daydreaming that Ray would take her into his arms and have his way with her. She couldn't take it anymore, she needed to know why he hadn't asked her out. Surely he had picked up on the signals she sent his way? The way she not so casually brushed up against him, hiked her skirt up when she heard him approaching, smiled and subtly licked her lips while talking to him...why wasn't he taking the bait? She decided to find out right then and marched into his office. Swiftly opening the door, letting herself in and slamming it loudly behind her, Janet breathlessly asked, "Don't you find me attractive?"

Ray, still dazed by her dramatic entrance muttered, "Uhh...huh?...whh...what?"

Janet, shocked by her own straightforwardness, blushed and quietly rambled, "It's just that I'm always trying to flirt with you and you give me mixed signals and I just don't know if you want me or not."

Before she could continue, Ray stood up, walked right up to her and pressed his mouth to hers. It took a moment, but Janet slowly melted into his arms and responded hungrily to the kiss. Ray broke the kiss to lower his attention to her neck and asked, "How's that for a mixed signal?" Janet just moaned in response.

While aggressively pulling at each other's clothes as if trying to set some sort of record, they made it to Ray's desk. He sat Janet down on top of all of his papers, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. He slid two fingers into her wetness, making Janet fall back against the desk, arching her back with pleasure.

Ray quickly removed his pants that Janet had previously managed to undo, stepped out of his boxer briefs, and rubbed his throbbing erection against her inner thigh. "I need you inside of me NOW!" Janet exclaimed.

Ray just chuckled and said, "Hold your horses, baby, I'll take care of you." He removed Janet's hands from her breasts and replaced them with his own. He squeezed them, pinched her nipples, then reached down to run his tongue over each one. He blew lightly on the nipples wet from his mouth, causing Janet to shiver all over.

Taking matters into her own hands, literally and figuratively, Janet grasped Ray's erection and pulled it toward her. She pleaded, "Now. Please Ray? I need you now." Ray, still catching his breath from the feel of her hand gripping him, raised Janet's legs over his shoulders and entered deep into her with one quick, hard stroke. They both gasped and searched for a rhythm with their hips. Their mouths met and their tongues rubbed against each other. They were in ecstasy.

Ray could barely keep himself from letting go and just pounding an orgasm into her, but instead he consciously worked to slow down his pace to prolong their pleasure. He would pull out of her warm, tight pussy almost completely and would then slowly enter into her inch by inch making her squirm all over him trying to get him in deeper. It was taking even more willpower to keep himself from coming; he didn't ever want this moment to end and he could tell by the tight embrace she was holding him in that she didn't either.

Janet reached forward to passionately kiss Ray some more which she did until he moved down to nibble on her neck. She went wild. He licked down to her left breast and took her nipple into his mouth biting down gently while tweaking her right nipple with his hand. She was meeting his thrusts with such force that he knew neither of them could possibly hold out much longer. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust roughly and quickly into her. He could feel her muscle's tightening around him. Ray began thrusting even harder still while moaning to Janet, "Ahhh...I'm gonna come...ahhh...unnhhhh." and with a series of grunts from him and moans from Janet, they both collapsed against the scattered paperwork on the desk.

foradair
foradair
1 Followers