Fun Dialogues

Story Info
Brief, intense, verbal exchanges of gendered violation.
2k words
3.76
37.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Fun Dialogue #1 *

"John, I am asking you right now, please remove your hard penis from my sexually open vagina. I know that it feels good to you to rub it in and out, but it makes me feel vulnerable and sexually violated as a woman."

"Elena, I know that you are a woman, and that the way I am fucking you against your will makes you feel vulnerable in an especially female way. But because you are a woman, you cannot possibly know how good it feels to me to rub the shaft of my dick in and out of your sexual opening right now. I'm simply not willing to stop until I have my orgasm with my penis deep de you."

* Fun Dialogue #2 *

"Jane, please, please, please remove your sticky wet vulva lips from my mouth and nose. I know that you are enjoying the sexual feelings in your pussy right now, but your vulva is very wet and sticky, and it has a strong smell and flavor. The way you are rubbing the lips of your pussy up and down on my face makes me feel claustrophobic and vulnerable."

"George, I know that you don't like to have my naked pussy rub on your face, but this is how it has to be right now. Men have taken sexual pleasure from women for too long, often by force and by rape. At this moment it's my turn to get sexual pleasure from you. I need you to keep licking my vulva with your tongue. In fact, I need you to put your tongue up inside my vagina. I don't care how it feels or tastes to you. Suck my pussy."

* Fun Dialogue #3 *

"Anne, please could you release my scrotum from your hand? I know that the way I tried to touch your breasts was wrong and disrespectful, and I promise never to do it again. When you reached down my pants and grabbed my ball sack, I immediately felt sorry and realized that I am not invulnerable. I get the point. Now the way you are holding my testicles is beginning to feel really uncomfortable and to hurt a little. I understand that I can't force you to release my balls, but I'm asking you nicely. Please let go of my balls now, Anne?"

"William, when you reached out to touch my breast, I decided that you needed to be taught a lesson, about how vulnerable men are. With my fingers encircling your ball sack like this, there is absolutely nothing you can do. I can't imagine how helpless you must feel, as a man, having a woman exercise such total control over you via your vulnerable sexual parts. But I don't feel that you've fully learned your lesson yet. What I'm going to do, is ask you — or rather, command you — to drop your pants and underwear to the ground. And I'm going to close this padlock around your scrotum sack. Don't worry, I won't injure you. I have done this to other men before you, and I know how to handle the vulnerable testicles in their vulnerable little dangling pouch. Hee hee. But you won't be able to take the padlock off because of your testicles. This is how women teach lessons to men. We can talk on the phone in a few days, and you can tell me about the lesson you've been learning. And if you make me believe that you'll never assault or harass a woman again, then we can meet here and I will bring the key to remove this padlock from your scrotum sack."

* Fun Dialogue #4 *

"Anne, it's been three days now and I feel really humiliated about my scrotum and what you've done to me with this padlock. You know that once this padlock is on a man's balls, he really can't take it off. That makes me feel humiliated and completely under your power. I've been wearing a jockstrap to support the extra weight, and loose pants so that no one will see the outline of the lock, but everywhere I go I just feel this incredible sensation of heaviness and vulnerability in my balls. I've been crying a lot, thinking about the fact that I'll never be able to get this lock off my ball sack without your female permission. Your delicate female fingers need to release me from this awful male helplessness. Please, Anne, I have truly learned my lesson about male vulnerability. Could you please allow me to free my scrotum? I will always remember how vulnerable the male balls are."

"Okay, George. I think you've convinced me, as a woman, that you will never again assault a woman, or act as if the female pussy area is more vulnerable than the male external genitals. We can meet tomorrow afternoon at four o'clock in the same location. I'll wait for you in the back, and you can find me there. Don't speak to me, just drop your pants and underwear, and I will release your testicles from their humiliating bondage."

* Fun Dialogue #5 *

"Laura, how come, whenever we have sex, you treat my balls roughly and disrespectfully? I always treat your vulva gently and with respect, because I know that women are very sensitive about their pussy area and have a lot of feelings there. But men are very sensitive about the scrotum and the balls. Why don't you respect that?"

"I'm sorry, James. It's just that I think the balls are so funny and pathetic. I think about you walking around all the time with your like sack of vulnerability dangling between your legs. It's as if you have to carry a little bag of coins around all the time, only it's much worse, because if anyone even touches the bag slightly, you feel incredibly violated. And if someone grabs the bag, you become totally helpless immediately! If the bag gets squeezed, you fall down on the ground crying! I've always had fantasies about men's scrotums swinging around and being abused by women. I think about that a lot when I touch my pussy, and when I rub my finger between my pussy lips. I'm just so glad to be a woman with a smooth vulva, and not have that kind of stupid male scrotum bag hanging out between my legs."

* Fun Dialogue #6 *

"James, what the fuck is going on? Where am I? What are you doing?"

"Laura, the way you spoke about male genitals last night really bothered me. You talked about how the male genitals are external and how the dangling scrotum bag is very vulnerable, and it made me feel really humiliated and sad. You also talked about how powerful and smooth the female pussy is. So I decided to teach you a lesson. I've tied you up naked in this warehouse, and I brought some friends, other men. We all have penises and scrotum bags. All of us. I've told the other men how you spoke rudely about scrotums, and it made them angry too. So what we're going to do now is, we're going to invade your female body with our penises and fingers, and with different objects, and we're going to show you that women's bodies are also extremely vulnerable. We're going to put things in your mouth and anus that will make you feel really uncomfortable and sexually humiliated. Most of all, we're going to do some different things inside your vaginal canal. Because that's what makes you a woman. You said that scrotums, which all men have, are vulnerable. But the vaginal canal, which all women have, have is also vulnerable. We're going to touch you in a lot of different ways inside your vagina, until you really understand what it means to have a vagina and how vulnerable that makes you. In fact, Laura, I'm going to put my penis inside your vagina right now."

* Fun Dialogue #7 *

"Alice, why did you bring these women to our house? I don't know them! They seem very powerful, but it makes me uncomfortable the way they are all staring at me and looking at my crotch. What are they doing here?"

"Sam, these are my friends from the Female Dominance Club. We believe that women should sexually dominate men, and that men exist to pleasure women. What's going to happen now is that we're all going to take our clothes off, and you're going to start feeling very helpless and controlled by the sight of our breasts and pussies. We're going to dominate you. You're going to have to lick all our vulvas until we orgasm, and service us, and play with our breasts. We're going to drown you in our large breasts. Come on, it will be fun! You can begin by taking off your clothes so that we can see your hilarious, pathetic, flopping, dangling penis and scrotum."

* Fun Dialogue #8 *

"George, you know I don't like it when you put your penis in my mouth. Your penis is a sexual organ and it feels scary to me to have it fill my mouth. My mouth and face are very sensitive and I want them to be respected. Please do not put your dick in my mouth!"

"Sarah, my penis is going in your mouth. You're not going to be able to prevent this. I'm going to rub my penis in and out of your mouth because it feels good to me. My whole cock and scrotum will be against your face. I understand that you will probably feel sexually overwhelmed and humiliated by my fucking your throat, but that's just how it is. My cock has to go in your mouth."

"Fine, George. If that's how it has to be. But I have one rule. Please do not ejaculate inside my mouth and throat. When you are going to cum, please take your penis out of my mouth and cum on the sheets or somewhere else. If you agree to do that, I will even suck on your penis and lick it and make you feel good with my mouth."

"Sarah, you have to suck and lick my penis anyway. But when it comes time for a load of hot ejaculate to shoot out of the tip of my penis, I'm actually going to thrust it deeper into your throat and mouth so that the cum enters your body against your will. It's very important to me that I cum inside your mouth. I need to feel my penis inside your warm mouth in the moment when I shoot out my cum. I know this will humiliate you and make you feel even more gross, but you're going to have to accept it because you don't have a choice. I'm going to fuck your mouth with my penis and shoot the cum deep into your throat."

* Fun Dialogue #8 *

"John, untie me this minute! We agreed that you could tie me up and just look at me, but I never said you could take off my clothes while I was tied up! Also, it makes me really uncomfortable that you've tied my legs wide open like this. Please, I want to close my legs! I feel very vulnerable like this!"

"Mary, that's because your pussy is open. See? These are your pussy lips. Ah, the pussy lips. The vulva. Oh, the lips. Your outer lips here, and your inner lips. Oh, the inner lips of your woman's vulva. So tender and vulnerable. They protect your private parts. The clitoris. The clitoral button. Oh! So sensitive. I like to touch and lick the button. Your clit. Mm. And then here... Oh, yes. No, you can't close your legs. I like how open and available your cunt is. And this... This is your vagina. Yes. Your vaginal opening. Vaginal. The vaginal canal of women. How can women have a vaginal canal? It's just so amazing to me. To have this extra female opening. Your vagina. Your helpless female vaginal opening. I'm touching the opening of your vagina now. Your vaginal opening. Vaginal. Vagina. My fingers can go in your vagina against your will..."

"John, please don't put your fingers into my sensitive opening like that!"

"Mary, I'm going to put a lot of things into your vagina today..."