Fun, Dirty Girl, Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Styxman
Styxman
26 Followers

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

Parting her pussy lips with my fingers, I reached my tongue to press the tip of her clit, then assaulted it like a boxer sparring with a speed bag. While my tongue worked the trigger, my thumb slid into her hot hole and my index finger toyed with her ass. I pushed the tip through the tight ring, and she went off. Loudly. She flooded my face and cried out in ecstasy while my tongue pressed hard against her clit.

I waited until the wave began to subside, then I swirled my tongue around the clit and slid my finger into her ass past the first knuckle. I massaged her two holes with the bowling-ball grip, and she went off again. And again. Cresting wave after wave, peak after peak. Wish I had it all recorded so I could play it back any time I needed to get off quickly.

My chin and chest were awash in her juices when I finally pulled back to catch a deep breath and give my tongue a rest. I glanced down to where my cock was bobbing like a rowboat on a rough sea and noticed a string of precum dangling three inches from the tip. Tammy, doing the upside-down look-back, noticed it, too. She reached a hand back, beckoning.

I took the hand and turned her around to face me. She didn't hesitate, diving for my cock and lapping up that sticky strand. It was just an appetizer. She knew there was plenty more where that came from, and she wanted it. She cradled my balls with one hand and clutched the base of my cock with the other as tongue darted around my cockhead. Here, there and everywhere until the bulb glistened and the sensitive nerve endings tingled, sending impulses to the cum factory.

She ran the very tip of her tongue back and forth across the tiny opening as the clear, tart liquid continued to ooze out. This seemed to stoke her appetite. The tongue action quickened as she spread the goo around the tip before sliding her lips over the head and down the shaft.

After taking me as deep as she could, Tammy moaned around my cock and rocked up and down as she sucked hard and added a twist with her hand on each upstroke. My need was so great that the rumblings started quickly. She sensed it and started pressing on the magical plateau between ass and balls. At the critical moment, she looked up to watch my reaction as the jets fired and stream after sticky stream filled her mouth.

I can't even describe how good it felt to just let go. I needed it so bad at that point it almost brought tears to my eyes. She closed her eyes for a moment but never back off, sucking and swallowing until the sensations became overwhelming and I put both hands on her face and eased her off my grateful cock.

She looked up at me, half dazed, half smiling. There was cum on her lips and more visible on her tongue. I couldn't resist leaning down and kissing her. She deserved it. This very naughty girl had shown how good she could be.

Styxman
Styxman
26 Followers
12