Fun for Don and Kathy Pt. 02

Story Info
Don and Kathy have fun by themselves.
4.4k words
4.63
17.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
938ab
938ab
36 Followers

This is a second installment of "Fun for Don and Kathy". It's best to read that story first, if you haven't already. Among other things, this story contains descriptions of bisexual activity between two guys, spanking, and panty fetishism - so if this isn't your cup of tea, you might enjoy reading a different story more than this one. But if you think you might like that kind of thing, read on.

*****

In the days and weeks after we had gotten together with Joan and Dave for the first time, my wife Kathy and I were so turned on by the event that we were fucking each other's brains out like newlywed teenagers, even though we're in our late fifties and have been married for over thirty years. The events of that evening were still fresh in our minds, and the memories made us so horny that we were having sex just about every day of the week, and sometimes several times a day - quite a welcome change for us oldsters, and challenging since we still had lives to live with jobs and family responsibilities cutting into our time for sex. But we felt that we had awakened a sleeping giant, and we were eager to continue our exploration of our revived sexuality.

One of our favorite things to do while fucking in those first few weeks after our meeting with Joan and Dave was for Kathy to start talking about how excited it had made her to see me sucking Dave's cock, or of being spanked while wearing Joan's panties, or of watching me lick the pre-cum from the head of Dave's cock like some wanton slut. Her encouragement and reminders made my hard cock even harder and I would pound her until we would both come with explosive orgasms. Sometimes Kathy would have me wear her panties while I got on my knees by the bed to lick her juicy cunt, all the time recounting her favorite scenes from our get-together with Joan and Dave. During these sessions, she began calling me her "little cocksucker" and her "cum slut" while I ate her pussy, and she would remind me of how good it must have tasted for me to be licking Dave's cum from Joan's pussy. She also reminded me that I had not had the pleasure of feeling his cock cum in my mouth - was that something I would like? I always grunted my assent as I tried to burrow my tongue deeper into her quim, and she would cum picturing me sucking Dave's cock while he was spurting in my mouth.

Kathy surprised me one evening when I came home from a late appointment. She was in our bedroom wearing the same bra, garter belt and stockings that she had worn when I had first tasted Dave's cock, but she had also inserted a lifelike Feeldoe into her cunt (the Feeldoe is like a double-headed dildo, but with a unique shape). It was protruding lewdly from her crotch as I walked into the bedroom and saw her standing there waiting for me. She pointed to her panties lying on the bed and said, "You know what to do." I did indeed know what to do, and I rapidly removed my clothes and pulled her black lace panties up my thighs, tucking my already hardening cock under the waistband. I knelt in front of my wife, face to face with the fake cock, and she said, "What do you want to do?"

I said, "I want to suck your cock."

She said, "How much do you want it? What are willing to do to get this cock into your mouth?"

I was already very horny with this play and dialogue, and I said, "I'll do anything you want, just please let me suck it."

She said, "Anything? Anything at all? You want to suck this cock so badly that you'll do anything I ask of you?"

"Yes, please. I'll do anything, just please let me suck your cock." My cock was getting even harder in her panties and was starting to overpower my reasoning ability.

Kathy seemed pleased with my responses, and she grabbed the base of the Feeldoe and angled the head towards my mouth. "Lick your lips and open your mouth, and make a little "O" with your lips so that I can push my cock right in. Don't touch your cock, and remember that you promised to do anything I asked for the privilege of sucking me."

I did as she said, licking my lips and making a little "O", waiting for her to step forward and push the head of her cock into my mouth. But she hesitated and remained standing where she was, just out of reach. She said, "I want you to beg for it - beg me to fuck your mouth, and then I'll put it in. And remind me while you're begging that you said you'd do anything I ask."

Kathy was really making the most of her control over me, knowing that I was horny and that my cock was throbbing, starting to leak pre-cum from the tip, making a little wet spot on her panties. I was horny, and I wanted to get on with it, to have my mouth fucked, to help me remember what it was like while I was kneeling in front of Dave sucking his cock, so I said, "Please fuck my mouth. Please fuck it with your big cock. I'll do anything you want, but please just push your cock into my mouth and fuck it. Look - I'm ready for it." I licked my lips again and made the "O". "Please. Please fuck my mouth."

"You're such a good little cocksucker, aren't you? Kneeling there in my panties with your throbbing cock, getting your mouth ready to be fucked like a whore. Since you asked so nicely and promised to do anything I ask, I will fuck your mouth, you cum slut."

I realized as she was putting the head of the dildo into my mouth that she was fucking my mind as much as she was fucking my mouth, but I didn't care. I surrendered to the desire, to the pleasure of being used by her cock, to the pleasure I was giving her by being her sex slave - and I realized that, too: that I was becoming her slave. She was controlling me with my cock, with my desires; but I didn't care - I was fully in thrall to the pleasure of being used.

She let me suck the head of the dildo for a few moments, and then she stepped forward a little, pushing it further into my mouth while grabbing the back of my head at the same time. As the dildo slid in, my nose was closer to her crotch, to where the Feeldoe was rubbing her clit. The fragrance of her very wet pussy wafted to my nose, fueling my desire and making me open my mind more to the mouth fucking that she was giving me. I was loving it, and I began to make little grunts of pleasure as she held my head and fucked my mouth. My hips began to rock almost involuntarily in little fucking motions, and the friction of her panties on my cock increased my pleasure.

Kathy began speaking. She said, "You like this, don't you? Kneeling there, letting your mouth get fucked?" I emitted some affirmative grunts as I continued to suck. "You're thinking about the real thing, aren't you? Thinking about when Dave was fucking your mouth, aren't you? About how his cock might start spurting cum at any moment. Mmmmm... I can tell that you are." When she mentioned Dave's cock spurting, I made my most enthusiastic grunts yet.

Kathy went on, "You're thinking about how good his cum tasted when you licked it off of Joan's cunt, aren't you? You're remembering seeing it shoot that big load onto Joan's cunt, aren't you?" More grunts from me. "You want to taste that again, don't you?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm," I moaned around the fake cock fucking my mouth; if only it could shoot a hot load down my throat, I thought. It felt good having my mouth full of cock again, even if it was only a fake cock and not nearly as good as the real thing. It was easy to remember, again, the anticipation I had felt as I had kissed Dave's cock for the first time, and then licked the pre-cum from the head as he teased me with it, and then finally getting permission to take as much as I could in my mouth and suck to my heart's content. Well... not quite to my heart's content; our wives had stopped the action before Dave could cum in my mouth. Our wives had me jack Dave off onto Joan's pussy, and then I had cleaned up her sloppy cunt. When I was done cleaning up Dave's cum from Joan's pussy, our wives had had Dave jack me off onto Kathy's pussy, and then he had cleaned my cum from her sopping pussy. So we both got to eat each other's cum, but not from the source.

The anticipation of the feelings that I knew I would have of doing this very nasty act - of letting my mouth get fucked by Dave's cock, of abandoning myself to the desire I felt, and of doing it in front of my wife and in front of Dave's wife Joan, of surrendering myself to Dave's hard, demanding cock - was intensely exciting. I couldn't wait to actually complete a blowjob on Dave's hard cock, to be rewarded for being a good cocksucker by getting a warm, sticky load in my mouth.

Kathy began speaking and brought me back to the moment, "Well, I'm going to give you the chance to eat some cum. Would you like that?"

"Mmmm Hmmmm," I moaned again. It sounded so hot to me at that moment.

"Yessss," Kathy said, "I'm going to let you eat some cum. But where can we get some? Hmmm? Any ideas?"

It hit me then, what Kathy had been hinting at, why she had made me promise to do anything before she consented to let me suck this fake cock; why she had taken control of the situation as soon as I walked into our bedroom: she wanted to see me eating my own cum.

I had thought of doing that many times, and I wasn't against the idea, in theory. But every time I had resolved to do it, every time I had been so excited anticipating my cum splashing on Kathy's tits or onto her pussy as I built to my orgasm and then bending down to lick it up - every time my cum was actually splashing onto her tits or pussy - my desire to follow through left me the instant I shot my load. And here I was with Kathy pounding my mouth with a fake cock, as I had begged her to do. And as I knelt there in her panties being used by the woman I loved, I remembered that I had also promised to do anything, anything, she asked for the privilege of having my mouth fucked again. And now she was asking for that thing that I wanted to do, but also dreaded.

These thoughts took only a second, and I said nothing as I continued to suck the dildo.

Kathy said, "You know where this is going, don't you? I can almost see the thoughts flash through your brain." She continued to fuck my mouth and I continued to suck that fake cock, to let myself succumb to the desire she was fueling in my brain.

Abruptly, Kathy let go of my head and stepped back. The dildo slid from my mouth as I leaned forward, trying to hold it with my lips for one more moment. But it slid out, my mouth making a slight popping sound as the tip escaped from my lips. I was breathing hard and couldn't take my eyes from the fake cock swaying inches out of reach, trying to will it back with my eyes. "Please fuck my mouth some more," I said.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Kathy said, "I could tell that you were really getting into it, that you wanted the real thing. Again. Right? You'd like to suck a real cock again, and this time have it spurt in your mouth?"

"Oh, yes," I said. "It felt so nasty to be sucking your cock, trying to make it cum with my mouth. And I was remembring sucking Dave's cock the whole time, too."

"You're such a nasty boy," Kathy said. "Wearing my panties while sucking my fake cock. Thinking about sucking a real cock the whole time. Letting yourself get used like that. You should be punished for being so nasty. That's only right, isn't it? Don't you think you should be punished for having such nasty thoughts and doing such nasty things?"

I took my eyes from the cock in front of me, from my wife's wet pussy, and looked at the ground. How had I let myself do these things? How had I let myself surrender to my most base desires, to do those things that I had been told all my life were so wrong? And, worse than that, why did I enjoy it so much? Why did I enjoy debasing myself in front of my wife by putting on her panties, by letting her watch me suck another man's hard cock, by licking that man's cum from his wife's pussy? I didn't have answers to these questions, but I did know that what Kathy was saying was true: I was nasty, and I did deserve to be punished.

"Yes," I said, "I should be punished."

"That's right. Nasty boys like you should be punished for wanting to wear panties and for wanting to suck cum from big, throbbing cocks. So stand up and lean over the bed with your ass in the air and your elbows on the bed."

I did as I was told. Kathy went to the wall by the dresser and picked up a yardstick that had been leaning there, unnoticed by me until now. With her free hand, she removed the Feeldoe from her cunt and placed it on the dresser.

"Why should you be punished?" Kathy asked, stepping nearer to me, slightly behind me.

"Because I've had nasty thoughts," I said.

"And what else?" Kathy asked.

"Because I like to wear panties," I said.

"And what else?" Kathy asked.

"Because I've sucked another man's cock," I said.

"And what else?" Kathy asked.

I hesitated for a moment, knowing what my next response would be.

"And what else?" Kathy asked again. "I'm getting impatient."

"Because I like to eat cum," I admitted. There it was.

"That's right. You're a panty wearing, cock sucking, cum eating slut. Soooo nasty." With that, she smacked my ass with the yardstick.

"Count for me," Kathy said.

"One," I said.

She smacked my ass again. "Two," I said. The first one was surprising, the second less so, and both hurt a little, but not too much.

The spanking continued. "Three. Four. Five," I counted. My ass began to sting. "Six. Seven."

"You're so nasty, and I have to punish you," Kathy said. Smack! "You like to wear panties." Smack! "You like to suck cock." Smack! "You like to eat cum." Smack! "You've done everything but eat cum today." Smack! "What should we do about that?" Smack! "Hmmmm?" Smack! "I asked you a question." Smack! "What should we do about that?" Smack!

"I don't know," I said.

Smack! "Seventeen," I said.

"I think you do know," Kathy said.

Smack! "Eighteen," I said. My butt was starting to hurt. "I don't know," I said again.

Smack! "I can do this all night. I can switch hands when my arm gets tired," Kathy said.

Smack! "Twenty," I said.

"Tell me what we should do about you not eating any cum today," Kathy said.

Smack! "Twenty one," I said. Kathy was starting to put more effort into the spanking, and my ass was getting sore.

Smack! "Twenty two," I said. Smack! Smack! Smack! She was speeding up, and it was hard to keep up with the counting.

"Twenty five," I said.

Smack! "OK! OK!" I said. "I should eat some cum."

Smack! "Twenty six," I said. Kathy continued spanking me. My ass was burning.

"What did you say?" Kathy asked. Smack! Smack! Smack!

"I should eat some cum," I said.

"How much do you want it?" Kathy asked. Smack! Smack! Smack!

I had given up counting.

"A lot. I really want to eat cum. Please let me eat some cum," I said. I was almost in tears.

Kathy stopped the spanking. "That's what I wanted to hear. That's what you really want, isn't it? To eat some cum? You're already in my panties, and you've already sucked cock, but you haven't had what you really want, have you? To eat cum. But we don't have another man to supply any cum, do we?" Kathy asked.

"No," I said. I was still bent over the bed, but Kathy had stopped the spanking.

"What can we do about that?" Kathy asked. "Where can we get some hot cum right now for you to gobble down?"

The answer was obvious, of course. I wanted to taste cum sliding into my mouth again, to taste its saltiness, to perform again the lewd act of eating cum for my wife. I wanted to debase myself in front of her while wearing her panties and slurping up the sticky white mess from her pussy and tits. And I didn't want the spanking to start again.

"Please let me eat my own cum," I said.

Kathy said, "That's right. I knew you'd figure it out. You're such a good boy, even though you have such nasty thoughts. I will let you eat your own cum in a minute, right after we watch it spurt out of your hard cock. But first I'm going to reward you for being so honest, for telling me what you really want. Now stand up and come over here."

I stood up and rubbed my burning ass through Kathy's panties. I turned towards Kathy, and she was lifting her tits from her bra cups. She held them up for me, stroking the nipples with her thumbs to make them erect. "Come over here and suck my nipples, Don. That's a good boy. Suck them and kiss them and you'll feel better."

I did as Kathy said, bending over to suck and kiss her nipples, one at a time. She let me take my time, enjoying the feel of the hard little nubs in my mouth, knowing that she was enjoying it too. My cock had become flaccid during the spanking, but it was springing back to life as I enjoyed the feeling of Kathy's nipples in my mouth.

"That's good, but that's enough for now. You're such a good sucker, whether it's a big cock or my nipples." Kathy said. I straightened up, and we stood facing one another. "It took you a while to admit what you wanted, but now that you have, you'll feel better. And I want to give you what you want. Go stand by the end of the bed. Don't touch your cock yet."

My cock was quickly coming back to life. Kathy understood my desires, as dark as they were, and she was helping me fulfill them. She had pleasured me by making me wear her panties, by fucking my mouth with her fake cock, and now she was going to help me again by letting me eat my own cum from her body. My cock hardened and strained against its lace confines.

Kathy lay down on the bed, face up at the edge with her knees on either side of my legs. The garter belt and stockings framed her pussy. I could see the wetness of her lips. She reached down, and with her middle finger gently rubbed up and down, spreading the wetness over her lips but not parting them. She did this for a few seconds before probing a little deeper, parting her moist lips with her finger, gently rubbing up and down, eventually moving up and covering her clit with the wetness. She continued this for a few moments, closing her eyes to savor the moment. She took some of the wetness and used her finger to rub it on her nipples. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly into mine.

"Now I'm going to let you eat your cum, like you asked," Kathy said. She raised her knees towards her chest and with her right hand reached down and continued fingering her pussy. "See how wet I am? I want you to make me even wetter with your cum. Go ahead and jack off on my pussy. Cum all over it. Let me see your big cock spurt all over my clit and pussy."

I pulled the waistband of Kathy's panties down and tucked it under my balls. My cock jutted out, and I quickly gripped it with my hand. The sight of Kathy's wet pussy and her encouraging words had me rock hard again. I thought about having my mouth fucked by her fake cock just a few moments ago, and of sucking Dave's cock a few weeks ago. As she told me to cum on her pussy, I began stroking my cock. I cupped my other hand under my balls and gently rubbed them. The entire scene that we had acted out this evening began to play in my head again - my surprise at Kathy's new toy, my pleasure getting on my knees and sucking it, Kathy spanking me, me admitting that I wanted to eat my own cum. And I remembered the scene in the hotel with Kathy and me and Joan and Dave. It all came back to me while I stood there jacking off for my wife. I imagined sucking Dave's cock again, letting him fuck my mouth, and this time imagining how it would feel spurting in my mouth, sucking all the cum out of it, enjoying the salty flavor, being a cum slut for our wives. It was all too much, and as I continued to watch Kathy rub her pussy, I felt my cock swell and I said "I'm cumming."

Kathy used both hands to open her pussy for me, and she said, "That's it. Cum for me. Cum on my cunt. Spurt your big load all over it. Cover it with your hot cum. And then lick it off. Lick all that hot cum off my cunt."

938ab
938ab
36 Followers
12