Fun from a Distance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled the dildo out, absolutely covered in her milky white cum, her lips were swollen and probably a little red.

As she lay there panting, her chest heaving, she reached down between her legs and tugged slightly on the plug in her ass.

With the amount of her natural lube that coated the whole area, it popped out with ease and she placed it on the bedside table, then, taking the juice covered dildo, she rolled onto her front to face the camera.

She stared directly into Jon's eyes as she brought the dildo up to her lips and stuck out her tongue to lick around the head.

"Mmmmmmm, i do taste good don't i? Do you mind if i have this?" She asked seductively, knowing he wouldn't refuse.

Jon nodded his approval and she began licking the entire length of the rubber cock, putting it into her mouth and sucking at the head, rolling her tongue all around it, sucking up every drop of her milky white come from the toy.

It reminded her of warm melted butter, sweet and salty but divine to the taste buds.

Jon was on screen, licking his lips, wishing he could be tasting her sweet juices too, smelling the aroma of her come, letting it fill his nostrils and go straight to his loans. He wouldn't sleep well by himself tonight.

Lana on the other hand, was now thoroughly exhausted and ached at both holes between her legs.

After licking the dildo clean, she washed both toys off quickly in the bathroom sink and replaced them in her holdall, ready to return home after her training the next day.

They spent the next hour just talking about how much they enjoyed it, what they would both like to try next time and as time got on, Lana began to yawn, so they said their good nights and disconnected the call.

Lana was still lying there naked, next to a large wet patch on the duvet, which she flipped over to not make so obvious, she gathered her belongings to pack as she would be checking out in the morning after breakfast and heading for home straight after the training had finished.

She was careful to pack all her toys at the bottom, her towel and toiletries and her clothes on top. Then she remembered her sexy underwear she had kicked around the room at the start of her show. She found them in the corner and packed them away too. She would sleep naked tonight, feeling the cool cotton sheets against her naked flesh.

**************

Morning came around too soon and after washing and dressing for the day, she left to grab breakfast like the day before.

There was the same old guy manning the reception desk as the day before, at least he was awake this time.

She had her breakfast and headed back into her room to pack the rest of her belongings.

As she left her room for the last time, key in hand ready to hand back into reception.

Just as she closed her door, the door to the room next door opened and out walked Claire, the receptionist from her first night. She looked Lana in the eyes and gave her a knowing smile.

"I thought this room was vacant this weekend?" Lana asked calmly.

"It was," Claire replied with a flirty smile, "Just had a feeling it would be worth staying here this weekend, turns out i was right."

She raised her hand to her face and there, clutched in her hand, was the thong from the night before, that was drenched in Lana's juices. She closed her eyes and sniffed, drinking in the sweet aroma of Lana's sex.

"Sounded like you had a good night," she said knowingly "do you mind if i keep these?"

Lana was first confused, thinking the room was empty, and then horror as she wondered how she had gotten her panties, then her thoughts turned to flattery, as this woman seemed to have enjoyed what she was hearing last night.

Lana couldn't help but smile as she realized she didn't care how this woman got a hold of her pussy juice soaked thong, she just wanted to know she had them.

"Sure, maybe i could get some of yours next time?"

Claire was biting her bottom lip again as she turned back into the room, sniffing at the black bundle again and closed the door.

Lana loaded her car and pulled out of the car park, heading for her last day of training, with a smile on her face.

**************

Stay tuned to see what happened during a return visit.

12