Fun Fun

Story Info
Fun with the sister.
1.4k words
3.78
544.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tim5000
tim5000
2 Followers

I got really bored one evening and decided to go up stars to play on my computer. It was always fun to download porn movies. Well at my usual sites I had already downloaded all of the good stuff so I had to find something else. I went to a couple of the free amateur sites I knew. You no the ones where people submit stuff daily.

Today must have been a slow day ‘cause all I could get was like a semi hard. Not enough to jack off with. I went to some search sites but nothing good was coming up. I though I was out of luck.

Then I remembered my sister had a porn collection. She was home for college. And there was always something in it. I didn’t think she was a lesbian or anything but there was always mostly nude chicks getting fucked. I popped one of the discs in and watched the first one. It wasn’t really all that great probably something from a friend. The clip ended but the next one said part 2 so I had to watch.

It was even better than the first. I watched as the short little blonde gurl kept getting a cock shoved into her bald pussy. She moaned louder and louder. The guy took out his dick and put it in her mouth. After a few more minutes he started to cum all over her face and dripped down onto her tight tits.

Then I heard it, “Your turn Kristen”, I had to play it a couple times to make sure that what. It was. That was weird that was my sister’s name. I really didn’t think about it until I put in the next disc.

The first movie was “#1”. Kinda a bad name but hey, it's a porn title. I watched as my sister, kinda bigger but not in a bad way. With her large 36C tits and dark brown hair, got on all fours on the rug. It was great as the guy started to slide his dick deep into her dripping pussy. Again and again she moaned louder and louder. This guy was not as good and busted pretty soon all over her back, but he must have been riding her pretty hard ‘cause the next shot was a close up of her knees bright red from the rug burn.

I heard my sister walk in the house but I was no big deal. Well I thought it wasn’t but I guess the volume was up a little loud. My sister came up stairs and saw me watching the movie. She got kinda mad but while she was yelling at me I couldn’t stop looking at her breasts. I kept imagining them jiggle back and forth.

“Hey when do I get to fuck you!?” I said “What?” “I wanna fuck you blue. I can do better than the fag in the movie.” “That’s fucking sick. You’re my brother” “So what!” As I lunged forward and kissed her shoving my tongue into her mouth. She tried to get away but I kept going and forced the contact.

She finally got me back and got in a nice slap. This gave me more to go to. As I kissed her again with one hand on her head and the other one down in her pants teasing her pussy. Finally she started to kiss back and put her tongue in my mouth. I started to take off her jeans as she worked on mine. Hers were off first and I was down on my knees licking her pussy.

I was so nice as I licked it and sucked it. I moved my tongue faster and faster as it went into the whole deeper and deeper. She started to fall back on to my bed. “OH, YEESSS. I LOVVE IT. MAKE ME CUUMM. My sibling growled. I responded my going at her pussy with even more intensity until she did cum. She finally orgasmed as she shook violently and cumming all over my face.

“Yeah baby that’s what I like” I said.

I slid up her body licking and sucking as I went up always with one hand on her ass. I stopped at her breasts as I took one in my mouth. They were so nice firm with the best nipples. I sucked it and licked it concentrating on the nipples. “No pit stops” She said as she forced me to keep moving up. I teased her cunt with my dick until finally I started to slide it into her sweet little tight pussy. I moved slowly at first but quickly went to a violent pace. My nuts slapped against her pussy as I rammed my entire dick into her. “YEAAH YEAAH Hharder harder slam into me harder. Ummmm.” She screamed. I happy did and she started to climax again and I was also very close this time. As her cum covered my dick and nuts I quickly slid my dick out of her.

“Now Kristen I hope your thirsty” I said as I got up and put my cock by her face. She happy accepted and started to lick around the head. That was all it took for me to cum all over her face. Six shots Seven Eight I just kept going. All over her face and tits. Then she sucked the remaining cum out of my dick.

My cum was all over her. I quickly went and got my digital camera and snapped off dozens of shot of the cum dripping from her face to her tits down to her pussy. She licked her lips and got all of the cum she could then started to put more into her mouth with her fingers and hand.

My dick now limp started to get harder as she touched herself. I couldn’t take it any more I was once again rock hard as I started to get back onto her.

“Jus a second there buddy.” She said. “Now its my turn to be on top.”

Once again I happily did as she said and rolled over to lie on my back. My dick erect standing at attention was happy greeted with my sister’s cunt. She started to straddle me as I laid back and enjoyed the ride.

“Go Kristen ummm. Yeah baby go.”

She started to go faster and faster until I couldn’t take it anymore. I busted deep in her pussy as she moaned and continued to ride me slowly. Finally she came to a rest and laid next to me still with my cum on her chest. I looked at the cum as she slowly started to rub it in. It made her whole chest shiny and sticky. We continued to lay there for about another couple minutes until my dick again started to rise.

“Well I guess we will just have to cure that.” She said as she looked at my dick. “Yeah I guess so. What should we do next?” I said as I started to lick the side of her tit. “My ass is always ready.” She whispered into my ear before shoving her tongue into it and swirling it around.

“Here use this.” She told me as she handed me a bottle of lotion and got down on to all fours. I took the lotion and rubbed it on her ass. Then I took some more and rubbed it onto my dick. I slowly entered her from the back as she moaned like never before. I went in about half way before I slowly slid back out of her.

“Ooooooohhh Oooooooh MORE Oooooh MORE DEEPER DEEPER yeah that’s what I like.” She screamed at me “O you like that do you Kristen don’t you yeah?” I said as I shoved my cock into her ass faster deeper and harder. She started to scream louder and louder as I stabbed her in the ass with my dick. Again and again until I couldn't take it anymore and shot my load deep in her ass.

I laid back, my sister doing the same both of us out of breath from our night of lovemaking and lust. We continued to have “fun” as much as we could over the next few months. Eventually we got some friends of hers but I was the only guy from then on out to ever fuck her.

Life couldn’t get any better.

tim5000
tim5000
2 Followers