Fun Games for Dirty Little Girls

Story Info
Games and ideas for keeping your sub occupied.
1.2k words
3.9
44.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my original title of "Fun Games for Dirty Little Girls" because I liked it so much, but really these games have another common theme-they are great for "putting away" your submissive when you need to be left alone for a while. Most of them involve a little setup, then minimal involvement on the dom's part. Some of them actually involve leaving your sub "alone" for an hour or two, but please remember that you should always stay near someone who's in bondage so you can get them out in case of an emergency. But enough intro! Let the dirty games begin.

1. Brainwashing

If you have a sub who is into themes of mind control and hypnosis, then brainwashing sessions can be a great way to keep a dirty little girl occupied. Simply tie her up in a comfortable place and position, blindfold her so she won't be distracted, and gag her so she won't break her own concentration. Find a nice loop track to play in her headphones. It should include background noise and overlapping voices to keep her mind fully occupied with thoughts of sucking cock, being fucked, serving you, or whatever you choose-be sure to listen to the track beforehand to make sure it includes suggestions you want to give your sub. Now you can leave her like this, every once in a while teasing her with a vibrator to keep her aroused. After letting the track loop for a while-anywhere from fifteen or twenty minutes to a few hours, take off the headphones and blindfold, shocking her back to reality, and fuck her violently. If you've done everything correctly, her pussy should be soaking wet.

2. Piss & Humiliation

Start by putting your submissive in a frog tie so she cant walk, and cuffing her hands together in front of her so she can still use them. If your sub likes to play escape artist, it might help to tie her elbows together too. Your sub should at least be wearing panties, but more clothes is better. Sit her in the middle of a tile floor or somewhere that will be easy to clean up, and give her a sippy cup. You can fill it with whatever you like-water, juice, tea; but she must drink all of it. Leave her alone while she drinks, wondering what's going on, and have her call you when her cup is empty. When you return, refill the cup and leave again. Repeat this until the inevitable happens-she tells you she has to pee. When she does, ask her how badly she has to pee, on a scale of one to ten. If she says six, say, "Okay, baby. Let me know when it's a seven." When she says it's at a seven, say "Tell me when it's 8." Eventually it will be a ten, and she'll be begging you to untie her so she can go to the bathroom. This is the point where you tell her that she can go pee anytime. You could set up a camera and leave her alone to do it, or force her to wet herself with you watching. either way, after she pees, uncuff her hands and move them behind her back, cuffing them to her legs, then push her facedown in her own puddle and leave her like that.

3. Stuffed

Getting all my holes filled is my personal favorite thing, so my daddy invented this game as sort of a "careful what you wish for" warning. Start by tying your submissive on her elbows and knees on a comfortable surface; her ass should be up in the air. Use fingers and small butt plugs to work up to the biggest size plug that she can comfortably handle. Once it's in, start shoving panties into her mouth until it's nice and full, being sure to push them into her cheeks, not into her throat. wrap tape around her head, keeping her new gag in place. You can continue wrapping tape up and over her eyes, or just use a normal blindfold to take away her sight. Use in-ear headphones with white noise to fill her ears. At this point hopefully her pussy is dripping, if not use some lube to slide in your biggest dildo, then use tight panties or a chastity belt to keep everything in place. Now all of her holes are filled-except for the two holes in her nose that she's breathing from. Use earplugs to fill those holes too, and watch her squirm, fighting for air. Take the plugs out and leave her alone for a while so that her jaw and her holes can start to ache, but periodically plug her nose or tease her clit to keep her entertained until you're ready to let her out.

4. Fucking Machine Sucking

If you own a fucking machine, not only am I very jealous of you, but I have an idea for you. Set up your fucking machine at mouth level with your sub, distanced so that it will go into her mouth repeatedly without hitting the back of her throat or gag reflex. Use a dental gag or ring gag to keep her pretty little mouth open, tie her up and leave her at the mercy of the machine until her jaw aches. You can also use headphones on your sub with a looping brainwashing/hypnosis file that encourages her to enjoy sucking cock and become more addicted to it, while she's forced to suck a rubber cock for hours on end...

5. Love Potion

Find a small bottle or jar, and give it to your sub. Choose something small if you want to be realistic. Tell her she has two hours to fill it with pussy juice-she can use whatever toys she wants and watch whatever porn she wants, whatever she needs to do. Tell her that if she can't fill it there will be consequences. Oh and one more rule-she's not allowed to come. Just tease her desperate little cunt and go all the way to the edge. If she cums without permission of course there will be consequences. She doesn't need to know yet that you're going to make her drink the contents of the jar no matter what happens.

6. Gross Gags

If your sub has a dirty little mouth like me, it should always be filled with dirty things like cocks and assholes. But if you need your sub to just shut up and leave you alone for a while, sit her down in front of the TV and tie her up comfortably. Put on her favorite show. If this is a punishment, tell her what she is being punished for, and then gag her with something gross. One of my favorites is a raw onion-peel it and poke a bunch of holes in it with a toothpick to release the flavor, then core it, put a string through the center, and tie it on like a ball gag. You can use any vegetable that has a pungent taste or that your sub dislikes. Other great gross gag ideas: Dirty panties or a dirty sock, rag soaked with piss, used condom, or your tank top from the gym.