Fun in a Crowded Camp Ground

Story Info
One couple's outdoor sex experiences.
1.2k words
3.5
86.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcf
wcf
27 Followers

This is part of a series of stories I have written that are true life experiences.

Sex outdoors has a certain excitement of being naughty. The chance of being caught adds to the excitement. Even quickies have excitement to them.

My wife and I have had sex outdoors 4 times. That's all I have been able to convince her to do it. Twice it was a quickie twice it lasted longer and was more exciting.

THE QUICKIES

The first time we had sex outside we had only been married about three years. She was 22 and I was 29. I talked her into going to a wooded area in Lincoln County Missouri where her parents owned 30 acres of land out in the middle of nowhere. My wife said before hand it would have to be a quickie. She didn't care if she had an orgasm or not she was just doing it because I wanted it. So I made love to her before we went out to the country. This way I knew I would last a little longer. We got to the country place. At this time the nearest house was a mile down the road. We walked in the woods about 15-20 yards off the road to a clearing. We could not be seen from the road. We lay a blanket on the ground. She took off her shorts and panties while I took off my shorts and underwear. She lay on the blanket and spread her legs. My cock was rock hard from the anticipation of what we were about to do. I licked her pussy a few times making sure I got it wet and trying to excite her clit. When I felt she was adequately lubed I got over her in the missionary position and slowly entered her. I was glad we made love earlier so I was able to last a few minutes instead of making it a slam bam Thank-You-Ma'am type of thing.

Our other outdoor quickie was in the snow. We were visiting her sister in Central Missouri. It was January and there was 4-5 inches of snow on the ground. We went out walking in the snow in the woods and I was able to talk my wife into a quickie. We stopped on a hillside. My wife was wearing a long coat that came to mid calf. She opened the coat and laid it on the ground. She lowered her jeans and panties to her ankles and spread her legs. I pushed my jeans to my ankles and licked my wife's pussy before plunging into her hard a fast and had a real quickie. It was so cold our bare skin got red real quick. I had a handkerchief in my pocket that I placed over my wife's pussy before she pulled her panties and jeans up so she wouldn't get them covered with cum when it leaked out of her.

SEX AT THE LAKE

We were camping at a Forest Service Campground in Northwest Arkansas. The campground was nearly deserted except for a few sites occupied by people who spent all day on the lake fishing. After supper when the fishermen had gone back to the lake to do some early evening fishing we went to the swimming beach. We were playing around in the water. I dove under the water and came up behind her and reached for her crotch and pushed my hand against her pussy. She jumped but then turned and came towards me and grabbed for my crotch. We played like this for a while. Finally I pushed her gently against the diving platform. I kissed her and said lets fuck.

She smiled and asked, "Here in the lake?"

I said, "Sure." She had on a two-piece blue suit. Leaving the top on she removed her bottom on put them on the diving platform. I did the same with my trunks. Her pussy was already wet with her juices as well as with lake water. But entering her while she was in the water was not easy it felt like she was not lubed. She took hold of the ladder and diving platform and pulled herself up so her pussy was out of the water. I put some saliva on my cock and put my arms around my wife and lowered her onto my cock. Once inside her we lowered ourselves back into the water. The water was so deep we could not stand on the bottom.

We both had to tread water to stay afloat. It was an unusual feeling both of us moving our legs but we were able to stay connected. I wasn't able to thrust because of the motion of treading water however the motion of our bodies made for a nice slow fuck. I was on the verge of cuming for a long time. After a while she worked one of her arms between us and rubbed her clit until she came. The contractions of her pussy pushed me over the top. I pulled out of her after our orgasms subsided. We remained in water to let the cum leak from her pussy into the lake. We put on our swimsuits and were walking back to our tent when the fisherman were returning from their evening fishing. They waved to us like they always did when going to or returning from the lake. They were at the far end of the lake so I doubt if they saw anything.

SEX IN A CROWDED CAMPGROUND

This was our most exciting outdoors sex. It happened at a campground at Table Rock Lake State Park just south of Branson, Mo. By this time we were a family. We had two sons. They were sleeping in the tent. After we turned off our lantern and got in our tent. I was feeling amorous and started kissing my wife and feeling her tits which were now a 36c. She was starting to get aroused as well. She said we can't do it here next to the boys. Lets go outside the tent. We grabbed a towel to put on the ground and I got a condom (The form of birth control we were using at the time) from my backpack.

Outside the tent we could see a few lanterns at other campsites still on but none were close to ours. We both took our pajama pants and underwear off. I lay next to her close to the ground and we kissed and I played with her tits with my hands. After a while I reached for her pussy and found it very wet. While kissing her to keep her from making any noise I rubbed her clit until she came. I then mounted her and began thrusting into her. I know several times while doing this we were hit by the headlights of cars entering the campground.

We were only hit for a second or two at a time so I'm not sure if we were seen of not but the possibility of being caught made the sex all the more exciting. When I finally came. I lay next to my wife for several minutes. We were low enough now that the car headlights did not hit us. We lay together for a short time gently kissing and talking softly. After my wife felt enough cum had leaked out she wiped herself clean with the towel and we entered the tent for a good nights rest.

I doubt if we have any more outdoor adventures. We have graduated to staying in motels instead of camping when we are on vacation.

wcf
wcf
27 Followers