Fun in Blue Ch. 1

Story Info
White girl has run in with Black cop.
971 words
4.05
186.8k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, just fucking great!" I thought as I pulled to the side of the road in recognition of the blue lights behind me. The last thing I needed right now was a fucking ticket. After the third 12-hour day this week, all I wanted to do was get home and rest before the one tomorrow. I couldn't tell you how fast I was going because I was too busy masturbating to notice. I pulled out my handy drivers license and got ready for the usual bullshit so I could get home and get off, and still get in bed at a decent hour. I didn't bother to pull my skirt down, cause I knew I'd finish the job by the time the cop got done.

When the cop got to my window, I looked up and saw one of the finest black men I have seen in my entire life. He was so tall and so dark…and his hands were huge. The only thing I could think of was how good those fingers would feel in my wet pussy. "Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?" he asked politely in a seductively deep voice. "Well, sir, my guess is I was either speeding or swerving." He chuckled when he saw my disarrayed skirt and pruned fingers. "Miss…Jones…just exactly what were you doing to be so distracted? Where are you headed?"

"Well, Officer…" I strained to read his name tag, "…Williams, I'm headed home. Busy week at work and been doing overtime. As for what I was doing…I like to think of it as relieving stress." The officer smiled. Then I spoke again, "Sir, I don't want to be rude, but you kinda interrupted something. I'd really like to get back to it if I could, so if you are going to give me a ticket, go ahead. But when you are done with business...could you aid me in a little pleasure?" The officer smiled widely. He copied my address and license number onto the notepad he was holding in his hand. "Here is your license Miss Jones. I'm going to let you off with a warning. As for the rest…I am going to let you pull away. Go to the grocery store there on Main Street. I will meet you there and tell you where to meet me for your request…okay?" I nodded. "Good. If you don't show…I know where to come get you and give you that ticket." He smiled and nodded, and walked back to his car. Threat or no threat, I had no intention of not meeting him.

Sure enough, he met me at the grocery store about five minutes later, and told me to follow him. I did, and he drove behind one of the strip mall shopping centers. He got out of the car, as did I, and I could see the enormous bulge in his pants. He quickly unzipped them, and slid his cock into my waiting mouth. It tasted divinely…and I licked and suck and massaged his dick, till he pulled me to my feet. When I looked at it fully hard, I gasped. It was about 9 inches long, but as thick as my wrist. Now I'm no fragile little white girl. I got meat on my bones, that's for damn sure, but most men still find me very attractive with my ass length red hair and innocent blue eyes. He bent me over the back of the car, and began to finger my sopping wet pussy, first one, then two then three…I felt like I was in heaven.

"You like the feel of my big black fingers in that tight little pussy of yours, don't ya?" I began to moan very loudly. The more I moaned, the harder he fingered me. Just as I felt myself reaching the brink of orgasm, he stopped and chuckled. "Not yet my pretty white princess…" He then wrapped his hand around his enormous cock, and began to position it near the entrance to my pussy. Teasingly he pushed just a little in, then came back out…not even getting the head all the way in. After doing this a few times, I was beginning to go mad with desire. I began pushing pack onto his cock to help him out a little. He took the hint, grabbed my hips, and slammed his entire cock into me with one long stroke. I began to come and come hard. He was so big…I felt so full, and I loved it. He continued to fuck me hard and I continued to come, my body promising to keep my pussy wet for as long as he wanted to fuck it.

Then suddenly I felt his grip on my hips tighten, and he began to fuck me even harder…then he pulled me to him, got as deep inside me as he could, and I began to feel his hot, thick cum coating the inside of my pussy. Once he finished coming, I turned around, got on my knees, and sucked him clean.

Once he was clean, he put his cock back in his pants, and helped me into my car. "Miss Jones…" he began. "No, its Kymberli," I interrupted. "Okay Kymberli, I think we are going to have to do this again very soon." He turned towards his cruiser, then stopped for a moment…"By the way, I'm Tyrone," he said and smiled. Then he got in his car and drove off. I took his lead and went home.

For weeks after that, every time he saw my car, he pulled behind me, flashed his lights, then I could follow him where ever, and we would proceed to have the hottest, most intense sex I had ever had in my life…

That is, until the day he called for back up…