Fun in South Africa

Story Info
Rob and Nancy swing for the first time.
17.2k words
4.32
106.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers

Continuing the story of "Fun in Paris"

A few weeks after Rob and Nancy had returned from their weekend in Paris with Jenna, they were relaxing in their house reading the Sunday papers, idling the day away with a pot of fresh coffee and croissants from the bakery. They were due to go on Holiday to South Africa in a couple of weeks.

"Did you see Jenna last weekend?" asked Rob.

"Yes why?"

"Oh I just wondered. What did you do?"

"Oh shopping and lunch, you know, girlie things." said Nancy

"Anything else?" Rob was speaking from behind his paper.

"Anything else like what?"

"Well I don't know, anything." said Rob.

Nancy knew what Rob wanted to hear but she was going to make him work for it.

"No I don't think we did anything out of the ordinary. Why?" Nancy smiled again; she was perhaps stretching the truth a little but Rob didn't know that yet.

"Oh I just thought that..." said Rob, still from behind his newspaper.

Nancy interrupted him. "Well we might have done a few things." She leant over and pulled the newspaper down so she could see him. She smiled at him.

"What kind of things," said Rob, moving to adjust his trousers. This was very exciting.

"Ha!" laughed Nancy. "Wouldn't you like to know!"

"Yes I would like to know," smiled Rob.

"Well we kissed once or twice."

"Just once or twice? asked Rob

"Really," said Nancy, "This is a private thing between me and Jen, I'm not going to tell you everything."

"So you did," said Rob triumphantly, "This is really turning me on. Anyway, you said you kissed; just on the mouth or more?"

"Well it might have been more than just on the mouth, but what makes you think we did anything more than that?" Nancy smiled again.

Rob was excited. "Oh well, I thought that after Paris..."

Nancy interrupted him. "After Paris what?"

"Well you know, did you do anything like we did in Paris, I mean you and Jenna."

"You want to know if we did it don't you?" she said, poking him playfully.

"Yes. Did you?" said Rob, dropping the newspaper and sitting up.

Nancy thought for a moment. Rob still didn't know what had happened between her and Jenna in Paris before dinner. She'd seen Jenna three times since then, but Rob only knew about this last time.

"Well since you ask we did."

"Really? Wow. I mean what did you do?"

"We came back here for some lunch and then we went to bed together."

"Yes but what..." Rob asked. Nancy cut him off.

"You want all the details don't you."

"Yes, I think this is really horny," said Rob adjusting his trousers again. "So tell me what you did."

Nancy leant forwards and slid her hand up his leg. She looked at him provocatively. "You want me to tell you everything don't you, like how we kissed and touched each other and how wet Jen was and..." Now it was Rob's turn to interrupt.

"Yes, go on, what did you do?" Rob's erection was pressing painfully against his trousers.

"If you're going to keep interrupting me I won't be able to tell you will I?" she said. To Rob's despair Nancy stopped her hand just short of the bulge in his trousers.

"OK, I'm sorry, go on, what happened?"

"Well we kissed," said Nancy starting to walk her fingertips up Rob's leg towards his erection, "And cuddled..." two more steps of her fingertips, "And chatted..." more steps, "And then we touched each other a bit, well lots actually..." two more finger steps, "And then we made each other come." At last her fingers were on the bulge in Rob's trousers that covered his erection. Her touch was electrifying. Rob could only croak:

"And that's all?"

"And that's all what." said Nancy, lifting her fingers from the bulge in Rob's trousers and pretending to be outraged. "What else do you think we might have done? What were you expecting, giant dildos, anal penetration, golden showers, what?"

"No, I just thought... well I don't know really what you might have done, although all that sounds really horny," replied Rob.

Nancy looked at him in a superior sort of way.

"Well we didn't, though we might another time." She relented a little, replacing her fingers on Rob's erection. "What we did is talk quite a bit," said Nancy as she started to run her fingernails the length of Rob's erection. She leant into Rob so that her mouth was almost touching his ear, "I asked her how it felt having you inside her," she continued, her breath hot on his ear, "How it felt having you cum in her."

"My God, you asked her that?" Rob's mouth was dry with excitement. "What else?" He could feel Nancy breathing on his ear.

"I asked her how it felt having your cock inside her, how it felt having you fuck her and cum in her." Now she was holding Rob's erection through the fabric of his trousers.

"And what did she say?"

Nancy's voice was low and husky. "She said it felt good, that you felt big and hard and I asked her if she wanted you again."

"And?" Rob's voice was barely audible.

"Oh look," said Nancy, feigning mock annoyance. "You've made a mess of your trousers." There was a large damp patch on Rob's trousers where his pre-cum had soaked through the fabric.

"Don't stop now," gasped Rob. "You've made me as randy as hell."

"Well I don't think it's as easy as that," said Nancy, still pretending to be annoyed at Rob and still holding onto his erection. "I think that you owe me after Paris! You're going to have to pretend to be Jenna since she's the one who really turns me on at the moment."

"And I don't?" Rob looked hurt like a little boy who's been told off.

"Well you do a bit, but not like Jen, not like she does," Nancy paused before breathing the words into Rob's ear. "Not like a woman."

"Well I'm sorry for being me." Said Rob indignantly.

Nancy could feel Rob's erection subsiding. "Oh, I'm only teasing you. Of course you turn me on. Here," she said, guiding Rob's hand under her skirt to her panties. "Feel me, I'm soaking wet. This makes me feel just as horny as it makes you." Rob could feel the wetness of Nancy's juices seeping through her panties and his penis was immediately erect again. He moved his fingers against her.

"Shh, not yet. I want you to lick me the way Jen does, slowly and gently, long slow slurps with your tongue until I come in your mouth."

Rob's mouth was dry; he could hardly form the words. "Is that what Jen does, do you come in her mouth?"

"Yes, she licks me until I cum in her mouth and she comes in mine. We lap up each others' cum, all hot and wet on our mouths." With this Nancy licked Rob's parched lips. "You can lick me the way Jen does until I cum and then you can make love to me the way you made love to Jen." Nancy stood up. She was still holding Rob's hand against her soaking panties. "Come on, I want you now."

She almost ran up the stairs to their bedroom, pulling Rob behind her.

In the bedroom Nancy tore her clothes off, throwing them aside and lay on her back with her legs spread wide.

"Quickly, come on I want you to lick me, quickly, now."

Rob was still kicking off his trousers as he put his mouth to Nancy's slot, tasting the juices that were flowing freely from her. Nancy raised her hips, pushing her mound towards Rob's tongue that he was now running up and down the engorged lips of her vagina. He tried to slow the pace, to please her as she had asked him to do. Flattening his tongue he ran it the length of her slot, finishing with a slurping suck on her clitoris. As much as he tried to prolong the plateau before Nancy's orgasm he couldn't hold her back. He could feel the contractions in her belly and thighs as she rushed towards her orgasm. She came, thrusting upwards and holding his head to her. Rob's mouth was filled with her juices that almost spurted into his mouth and he tried to catch them all, swallowing as he did so.

Nancy seemed insatiable. She pulled him roughly up her body, grasping his penis and guiding it into her.

"Fuck me Rob, fuck me like you fucked Jen." Her actions were violent, brutal, banging their pubic bones together as she strived to be penetrated deeper.

"Is this how you did it to Jen? Did you fuck her like this?"

"Yes." said Rob, his voice hoarse with excitement. "I fucked her like this, deep, hard, deep, all the way." he said, matching his thrusts to his words. He could feel the head of his penis against Nancy's cervix at the end of each thrust. Her juices were running thinner now. He knew she was close to cumming again

"I watched you fucking Jen. I could see your cock sliding in and out of her."

Rob's voice was a rasp. "Did you like watching?"

"Yesss," hissed Nancy. "I wanted to watch you fuck her, I wanted to see you cum in her." She was groaning as Rob pumped his penis into her. "Tell me again how it was."

"She was hot and tight. I liked fucking her. I wanted to fill her with my cum. She was pulling at my penis with her muscles. I fucked her like this." And with the words he thrust harder into his wife, wanting to impale her on his penis.

Nancy was matching his thrusts, taking the whole length of his rigid penis as his balls slapped on her thighs.

"Do you want to watch me, watch me being fucked by another man? Do you?" She didn't wait for Rob to reply. "I want you to watch me, I want you to watch me being fucked by him, to watch him cum in me, I want, I want him, I want ...Oh God, cum in me now, I want you to cum in me." They were hurting each other with the violence of their sex. "I want you to cum in me, cum in me nowwwww..."

She clawed his back with her nails in the spasm of her orgasm as Rob obliged, jetting his semen into her, their bodies locked together, teeth bared in rictus at the intensity of their passion.

They lay on the bed together, exhausted after their lovemaking. Rob spoke.

"You said that in Paris, about having sex with someone else and me watching."

"Yes I did." said Nancy.

"Do really want to?"

"Yes I want to. Watching you and Jen in Paris was the horniest thing that I've ever seen. I'd like you to watch me."

Rob ran his fingers across Nancy's breasts. "I'd like that too. Who with?"

Nancy paused, thinking. "I don't know. It was really horny watching you with Jenna, but," Nancy paused, "But we were all together so it was ok. In any case it's almost as if she's a part of us now."

"Well she is a part of us with you after last weekend isn't she?"

"Actually there's more than last weekend." said Nancy. At this, Rob sat up and looked at Nancy.

"More? When?"

Well we did it the first time in Paris when you were in the shower..."

"What?" Rob interrupted. Nancy continued:

"And then she's been over here a couple of times when you've been away and once at her house."

"You mean while I was showering before dinner in Paris? You never said anything. God you two are really getting it on aren't you, but why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I didn't know if you'd mind, I mean it seemed sort of behind your back; and it feels private, just between me and Jen. We were all together in Paris and I didn't know how you'd feel about us seeing each other back here."

"I know we were all together in Paris but you didn't say anything at the time. But it doesn't matter Nan. Don't you know that I don't mind you and Jenna? Anything that's ok for you is ok for me. Don't you know that?"

"I know, but I was worried that you might think I was falling for her or something, but it's not like that. You know Jen and I love each other, but as friends. We just spend time with each other because we have such a good time together, nothing more. We have so much fun."

"I know you do you've just told me," laughed Rob.

"Don't laugh, it's not like that. We just have such fun together and well we just sort of finish up in bed together. I mean if we didn't make each other cum we'd be doing it on our own, and how sad is that?"

"I know Nan, I'm not laughing at you. I really don't mind at all, I'm pleased for you both. Mind you, I wouldn't mind another 'Paris' weekend."

"I know you would and so would Jen," Nancy paused for a moment, "And me; that was really fun."

"You didn't mind me cumming in Jenna?"

"No, I was a bit worried at first, but it was the horniest thing I've ever seen, and any way it's like I said, it's like she's a part of us now."

"I know, that's how it feels to me. But what about this thing of you with someone else. Are you sure you want to?"

"Oh I don't know, I supposed that we were all so turned on in Paris and just now and I sort of just said it. But it was so horny watching you and Jenna and I've wondered how it would feel having someone else in me, what it would feel like to have someone else cum in me with you watching. I mean, how did it feel cumming in Jenna instead of in me? Was it good?"

"Yes it was really good and very horny, but you were there and that made it ok."

"But that's what I mean; what I want to know is how it would feel having someone else cum in me instead of you. But you'd have to be there."

"Do you want to do this with Jenna as well or just you, me and someone else?"

"I don't know. I think having Jenna there might just complicate things, but I don't think you'd want just me and another man would you?"

"No I don't think I could do that. So if not Jenna, who? They'd have to be friends and we'd both have to fancy them and they'd have to want to do it too."

"I know, it's difficult. Perhaps something will turn up. Look, it doesn't matter, I have a lovely time with Jenna and we'll have another weekend so you can be with her again and I can watch you. I really like that, and perhaps we could let you watch Jenna and me. How does that sound?"

"I'd like that. What about Jenna? Does she want another 'Paris weekend?"

"Oh she wants, believe me! I talk to her. Perhaps we can sort something out for when we're back from holiday. How about I ask her to stay for a weekend?"

"That sound fun."

They flew to Capetown the following week and drove to Franschhoeck.

Hidden in the vineyards, the guesthouse they had chosen was small with four poolside bungalows that were separate from the main building that housed the restaurant and bar, but it was very luxurious. It was early season and they had the whole place to themselves.

They spent the first few days relaxing by the pool, reading and listening to music. At lunch and in the evenings they walked up to the restaurant to eat, often taking a last glass of wine with them back to the pool or bungalow. The staff closed the main building after dinner and went home, as there was no one else there to look after.

Then they were alone, just the two of them and they swam naked and made love by the pool under the African sky full of stars.

They'd been out to the vineyards, wine tasting. Lunch as ever had been sumptuous and they drove back slowly. They were looking forward to a swim before dinner.

As he pulled into the car park behind the bungalows Rob stopped short. There was another car there. What was this? They had grown so used to being on their own it felt as if they had discovered an intruder. Rob parked the car and they walked through to the pool.

There was another couple sitting by the pool and they waved to Rob and Nancy as they turned towards their bungalow. Rob and Nancy returned their wave. It felt odd, as if they'd lost their privacy but they walked over to them to say hello and as they neared the man got up to greet them.

"Hello, you must be Rob and Nancy. I'm Jacques and this is my wife Ute. The staff at reception told us you were out for the day." Rob shook his hand.

"Yes we've been out wine tasting. Well hello." He leant over and shook Ute's hand. Nancy did the same. Jacques pulled up a couple of chairs for them.

"I hope we haven't spoiled your tranquillity."

"No not at all. When did you arrive?"

"Oh just a hour or so ago, we flew down from Johannesburg. It's lovely here isn't it?"

They sat and chatted. They were from Vancouver and were on an extended holiday through France, South Africa and the Far East.

Jacques was originally from Quebec (his French accent gave him away) and he had his own dental practice in Vancouver. He was good looking, his hair greying at the temples. Ute was from Alberta; her grandparents were Danish and she carried their dark blonde good looks. She worked for an advertising agency and travelled a lot on business. They'd both been married before but had no children.

They were charming and the four of them soon relaxed together, talking about their homes and travels. They discovered parallels and coincidences about each other that delighted them and made them laugh. Jacques suggested that they share a table for dinner. All agreed that they must.

They went into their bungalows to change for dinner. Nancy was in the bedroom drying her hair as Rob walked from the bathroom after shaving.

"They're lovely aren't they?" said Rob sitting on the end of the bed. He looked at Nancy in the mirror. She put down the hair drier.

"Yes they are. I can't recall when we last met two people that were so easy to get on with. It's like we've known them for ages."

"He fancies you, you know." Rob smiled at Nancy in the mirror and she returned his smile.

"I know, and she fancies you." They were still looking at each other in the mirror.

"Would you?"

"Would you?"

"I might, he's a bit gorgeous isn't he?"

"And she's not too bad either is she?"

They laughed. They were playing their games again.

Nancy and Rob walked up to the main house and joined Jacques and Ute who were at the bar drinking an aperitif. They raised a toast to their holidays.

By coincidence they had both booked the same whale-watching trip on the next day but one and agreed to share a car.

As ever the food was wonderful and they drank extra wine. The dining room was filled with their laughter and they talked about their hobbies and friends. They discovered that they both liked skiing and sailing and having friends to dinner. Jacques and Ute also met a group of friends two or three times a month to barbecue in the summer or just relax and watch movies or to listen to music in the winter.

They took coffee on the stoep and then walked down to the bungalows together. They'd had a wonderful evening and they kissed and shook hands as they said goodnight.

In their room Rob and Nancy lay in bed talking about the evening and looking forward to their day out together. They were sleepy after the wine and kissed before turning out the lights. As they lay in the dark before falling asleep both Nancy and Rob let their thoughts wander. Nancy turned to Rob.

"What are you thinking?"

"Probably the same as you!" She kissed him.

"Go to sleep."

The next day they had the pool to themselves. Jacques and Ute were out for the whole day and would be back late so they arranged to meet for an early breakfast before their boat trip.

They were lying in the shade of an umbrella, reading. Rob put his book down.

"You fancy him don't you?"

"I could." Nancy looked at Rob, her eyes sparkling. "Do you fancy her?"

"I could." They laughed at each other. Rob sat on the edge of his sun bed and looked at Nancy.

"Is this the something turning up that we talked about?"

"I don't know, perhaps. But how would we know? If it happens it happens. They are just too lovely to do anything silly."

The next day they were at breakfast by six and the four of them drove to Hermanus where the boats left for the whale watching. It was another perfect day, cloudless skies and just the faintest of breezes. They had coffee and croissants on the boat as they made out to sea. Dolphins played about in front of the boat and they crowded together in the bows, arms about each other as they leant over the sides to see them better. Then suddenly they were amongst the whales, their huge dark shapes breaking the surface in front of them and then alongside. Jacques and Nancy stayed in the bow and Ute and Rob moved back to watch from the side of the boat. They marvelled at their size and power, gasping together as the whales breached and smacked the water with their flukes.

Newstart
Newstart
17 Followers