Fun In Sri Lanka Ch. 01

Story Info
Anne is his friend.
1.6k words
3.68
33.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got into the car, & arrived back at my hotel. Anne clothes were in my room so she asked to bring them down. I gathered courage & asked Anne to join me for a cup of coffee & pick her clothes also. She thought for a while & agreed. We moved to my room & as she was picking her clothes I took all the courage and went closer to her and kept my hands on her shoulder. She turned and gave me a cold stare first and then slowly blushed, and then asked me "will you make love to me?. I want to make a real break with my past." And she came toward me.

We looked at each other for a moment and then she came into my arms. For a moment we were out of control, passionately kissing each other all over. I finally calmed enough to take her face in my hands and kiss her beautiful lips. Her breath was hot and we kissed long and passionately. I took off her jacket & led her over to bed. I bent over and kissed Anne firmly on her sweet lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her level and kissed me back. I moved my hands from her back and through her top I took her fair sized breast in my hand and started running my fingers round. She inhaled a deep breath and pressed her breast into my hand.

I unbuttoned her top and helped her out of it and the bra was next and I unhooked it. I cupped one of her breasts, releasing it from her bra. She shivered; the heat was growing inside her. I gently took her nipple and rolled it in my fingers. It hardened to my touch. I then took it into my mouth & held it between my teeth. She moaned and scratched my back with her nails. I took her bra off her shoulders and leaned over her taking her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked hard keeping her nipple in my mouth. I could feel it stretch and I bit down gently with my teeth and continued to pull.

Anne reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. She pushed it over her incredible hips and let it slide down. My cock started to throb at that sight, as well as the vision of her black panties.

I slid my fingers under the waistband and pulled them down. My dick was fully hard now in anticipation.

I moved & slipping off my jacket and tugging at my tie. Anne went to work on my pants as I wrestled with the buttons on my shirt. She unhooked my belt, then released the catch. I felt her fingers slide over my erection as she unzipped my trousers.

Kicking off my shoes and sliding my shirt off at the same time, I pulled the Pants & undies tossing them onto the chair. Anne reached her hand around my neck, her lips came up to mine and she kissed me passionately. Her tongue slid between my lips and teeth and teased at mine. Her glorious breasts were pushed into my chest, and her breathing was becoming quicker.

I kissed her, as we fell back on the bed, running my hands over her belly. Her beautiful large breasts pressing up against my chest, I started to gently massage them. We were completely naked, rolling around the bed, feeling each others heat building up.

She kissed my on both eyes and then down my throat. I raised my chin to allow her mouth to go where it wanted. Anne kissed her way down to my chest and lightly nipped both of my nipples with her teeth, then licked them with her healing tongue, and continued to kiss and lick her way down until her tongue was coiled in my navel.

She squeezed her breasts together and began to massage me with her nipples in the same places where she had been kissing me. This time, when she reached my down she took my cock gently in her hand, kissed the tip and licked the hole at the end. I sighed with pleasure.

Anne held the base with her thumb and forefinger and started licking the shaft, the head and under the ridge, after a while she backed off & knelt between my legs and started licking my crotch and balls. I was moaning with pleasure.

Anne moved up & ran her tongue all the way to the tip. She surrounded the head of my cock with her lips, and then slowly moved her head down, engulfing me in her mouth. She continued to take me into her mouth until her lips were pressed against my pubic hair. I lay back moaning in pleasure while I watched Anne's head bobbing up and down on my shaft. After couple of minutes at the end of one stroke she stopped, took my cock out of her mouth and said "I really like sucking you off. I hope you can hold off cumming for a while." I was in no position to reply as I was riding high & she too without bothering to hear me resumed taking my rod all the way into her mouth and out again.

I felt my climax building and as it got close, I told Anne, "I'm going to cum". She nodded her head briefly and stopped and squeezed the middle of my cock with her fingers so I could hold. I used all my mental energies to hold back my ejaculating.

She moved up beside me & said “I don’t want to waste your energies & want to feel you in me.

As I hugged her and kissed her, I ran my hands along her shapely waist, hips and ass. I moved my mouth to kiss her eyes and ears and then down her throat, and I cupped one of her gorgeous breast in my hand and licked on the nipple. It seemed Anne’s nipples were highly sensitive and just the touch of my tongue on the nipple caused her to start breathing hard. I gently fondled both the gorgeous twins and alternated licking the large, erect nipples. Anne leaned back with her head on one of the pillows & smiled.

I started to kiss her neck and shoulders, slowly going lower, running the tip of my tongue over her soft body. Massaging one of her breasts, I start to kiss the other, taking in her nipple and sucking on it gently, nibbling at it ever so softly. Making her moan. I alternated from nipple to nipple for several minutes. Holding her breast with my hand I licked the channel between them and licked and kissed my way down her delightful belly.

Anne moved her legs over my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around the beautiful thighs, burring my face in her lovely pussy. I kissed her inner thighs, running my fingers just outside her hot and dripping wet pussy and started massaging her there with my tongue and lips.

The smell of Anne Pussy made me mad & taste of her juices even more. After feasting on them, I licked slowly between Anne's pussy lips while she was moaning and whimpering and fucking her pussy into my face.

Anne was humping her pussy into my face and her moaning were becoming louder and increasingly ragged. She was really enjoying what I was doing. I slipped two fingers inside her and stroking her g-spot brought her to her long awaited climax. She screamed in delight as she clamped her thighs around my head and bucked hard against my face. My face was covered in her juices when she finally released her grip on me. “Oh Naveen, it’s been great I never felt like this.

“Well that’s just the trailer” I told her.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

When I returned, Anne was still lying on her back, a smile of blissful contentment on her face.

I lay on my back, with a pillow under my head as Anne moved down & took my cock in her mouth and sucked it for a few strokes. It was hard in no time . Anne moved & put her hands on my chest and prepared to mount me. Anne raised herself up and over my cock and then slowly lowered herself. I held my cock in my hand until the tip was even with her pussy, then rubbed it against her clit. She smiled in pleasurable anticipation then lowered herself, and I guided my cock into her pussy. Once the tip was in, Anne lowered herself even more slowly and my cock slipped into her wet pussy until it was all the way in, with my pubic hair tickling her smooth, sensitive pussy lips. She sat on me for a minute& then we began slowly fucking.

I squeezed her large breast with my hand & licked first one nipple, then the other. They were as big and as firm and as delectable to lick as I had ever known them to be, and I continued to lick on them. Anne changed her motion so she was rising up and slightly forward then back down. This produced greater penetration into her pussy. Our strokes were slow because we were enjoying ourselves so much and we wanted it to last. We continued fucking and kissing and giggling and pleasuring ourselves immensely, and then I whispered, "I'm going to cum."

Anne shifted her position. Her strokes became longer and deeper as well as faster. Her purring changed to grunting and I could tell she was also ready to cum too. I put my hands on her hips to steady her. Faster and faster she pumped her pussy around my cock. I moaned and pulled her down tightly on my cock as I pumped my semen into her hot pussy.

Anne continued her motion as she milked the last juices out of my cock. Then she sprawled on top of me& my limp cock slipped out .

More in next story.