Fun in the Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I moved my hand down and over her soft belly, feeling the rhythm of her breathing quicken to my touch, lower and still lower, my hand flat on her still swollen pudenda, my darling was definitely ready for more action. As one finger slipped between those hot lips she quivered, rolling onto her back like a playful puppy.

"Please Master, give me more, I can't come down, my hormones are still raging, I feel as though my body is on fire, I am consumed by the flames of lust in the way that only you can create. Make me cumm again Master, I beg of you."

I was not about to disappoint her, moving a second finger between those puffed up lips to feel the wetness still bubbling in the depths of her hungry pussy. Gradually I inserted them to feel her muscles close greedily around my stiff digits as more soft and guttural moans came from her beautiful mouth, a mouth that had so often felt the stiffness of my cock as she had sucked me into another world.

My thumb easily found her wonderful clit instantly describing gentle but stimulating circles, a third finger slipped in alongside the other two and then the remaining finger until all four digits were thrusting deeply into her well of desire. The moans increased and my thumb also became a part of this living wildly probing thing not unlike an octopus writhing inside her pussy.

Martine thrust upwards to meet my hand, wanting more inside, wanting me to thrust hard to find the 'G' spot. I did as bid while fastening my mouth back onto her swollen clit, my probing finger found her spot, stimulating it, squeezing gently urging her towards what I knew would be the final and most explosive climax.

Hard and deep my fingers thrust into her as she writhed wildly on the bed, her groans and moans now having turned to screams of extreme and absolute pleasure.

"Oh god Master, don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me with your fist, fuck me hard, oh god you bastard, do it to me, do it to meeeee bring it on for meeeee, yessss, yesssss, oh yesssss I'm cuuuuumiiiiing, arrrrgh!" she managed to hiss through her teeth. I gently pulled my fist from her pulsing and so hot pussy just in time to see her squirt her cumm as though she were a man, an awesome sight. I carried on licking until every drop of her cumm had been cleared from her pussy before taking her shaking body in my arms to hold and cuddle her.

Now she would be able to come down, sobbing from the joy of it. I kissed and licked her salty tears away as she mumbled her thanks, although somewhat incoherently. I murmured loving words into her ear as she slowly drifted back to earth, little aftershocks causing her body to jerk. I pulled the duvet from under her throwing it over her naked and lovingly abused body, as she would be cold after such intense exertion.

"Now my lady," I said, "it's a hot cup of chocolate for you and then a nap, you are the most exciting woman I have ever known."

As I turned away to go to the kitchenette she replied, "Master, I couldn't have done it without you, you are the skilled artisan who took my flesh and moulded it into a most gigantic orgasm, thank you Master, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you."

12