Fun in the Backyard Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks hon, that was great," Holly said and gave David a kiss before she scurried off.

"Bye, babe..." David said, giving her ass a lingering look.

I turned to Roger. As I looked into his gentle, gorgeous eyes I had trouble finding words, "So, um... I guess I'll, um..."

"See you around," he finished for me. He squeezed my hand gently. I was about to let go, but I went in and gave him a deep, long kiss.

Holly was waiting impatiently at my front door. "What was the hold up?" she demanded.

"Sorry," I said, still on a high from my last kiss with Roger. I let her in and was about to follow when I looked up at my neighbor's house. He was still up in his room, watching me from his computer desk. When our eyes met, he flashed me a cheeky grin.

"Did you see anything you liked, buddy?" I called up to him, slightly miffed.

A thumbs up was all I got for a response.

12