Fun in the Boss's Chair

Story Info
Kathy makes a memory to last a lifetime.
2.1k words
3.33
41.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my favorite experiences happened about ten years ago, and is the absolute truth.

I had taken a job working at a health care facility doing maintenance/repairs part of the week and night security the rest. The job also required that I work Sundays, which was no big deal since I cared about church just about as much as NFL football, which was not at all.

Anyway, I worked with several ladies that did house cleaning services. They ran a pretty-large gamut, from one that was my age and cute to one's that were older, so-so housewives and then some. One particular lady was the horniest of the bunch. Virtually from the moment she laid eyes on me she was all over me like flies on a rib roast. I'm often told that I am 'hot' or whatever, never had any confidence or ego where things like that are concerned. I missed out on many opportunities in my youth by being clueless about signals that clearly indicated green.

Well, this lady, Kathy (actual name folks -what the hell?) wasn't really anyone I would give the time of day to. At the time I was fixing to move in with my fiance but the relationship was already crumbling, and would totally within about 3 months. Be that as it may, no matter how many filthy proposals or entendre's she'd toss my way I always deflected them quickly but politely. After all, I was in a relationship, and Kathy was married for crying out loud. I'm not like that at all, I just wanted none of her.

Time passed, and one day I was sitting in on one of the girls' bull sessions, where they stand around and cluck-cluck for 15 minutes before work. Kathy launched into one of her stories about one of her 'men'. Kathy pursued extra-martial affairs the way some people hunt antiques, or baseball cards. She told a particularly simple story about the time she has given head to a guy in the balcony of her church! Everybody guffawed, or winced as the case may be, at her blatantly whore-like behaviour. It seemed as though Kathy's husband refused her sex in any manner. The guy sounded like a real weird prick, and Kathy was so sex-starved you basically had to ask and you got.

I kind of felt bad for Kathy. I know how large sexual satisfaction looms in my worldview. I am in a constant state of horny, being part latin, I was born with a hard-on. Kathy's rampant cock-mongering was almost beyond her control, a situation her lousy husband had forced her into. I was sympathetic, and more, I was starting to get turned on.

I don't know what exactly it was about the church story, but I suppose just the thought that someone would do something so utterly wicked right there in the balcony stuck in my brain like a golf tee. I couldn't get the scenario out of my mind, her behaviour playing and re-playing out in my imagination. My brain began to hatch a scheme that just might make working Sunday's tolerable for us both.

The Sunday gals would load their carts full of cleaners, paper products, whatever they'd need first thing, then go about their rounds. As it happened, Kathy was the last one in the supply room, which also had a small inner-office for the boss. I alone had the key to the boss's office on the weekend, and he never came within a hundred miles of the place on his day off.

So, as Kathy got her cart together I sidled on over to her and struck up a conversation.

"Hey Kath, why don't you ever hit on me like you used to?" I asked.

" What's the use? You can only get turned down so many times."

"Well, maybe you gave up just a little too early."

"What are you saying?"

" I guess I'm just wondering if you're really the great cock-sucker you make yourself out to be."

Kathy looked dumbfounded. I knew it was the last thing she expected.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure. "

"Well, what are you thinking?" Kathy said, already moving a few steps closer.

"I can't really get away in the evenings. My girlfriend knows my whereabouts every second of the day and night and my chances of getting away are slim. However, we always have the office here. "

"At work?!?" She seemed truly appalled by the prospect, as if I'd suggested putting cream cheese on a pizza.

"Yeah. I'm the only one that has a key, it would be nice and quite around lunch."

"No way!" she declared, copping some sort of 'work ethic', "I'm not doing that at work!"

"Sorry!" I offered, it looked like she was really surprised I could think such a thing. "It's the best I can do.."

And that's where it stood. She peeled out of the supply room and was gone, but there I was with a big rock of a hard on just talking about fooling around. I had nothing to do yet, so I slipped into the office, locked the door, pulled down my pants and sat my bare ass in the boss's chair! Grabbing some tissue, I thought about Kathy going down for about 10 minutes before shooting into the wad in my hand. Relaxed and tired, I headed out to wander aimlessly for a few hours, otherwise known as 'work'.

Later, about 20 minutes before lunch I was passing by the supply room when Kathy came out of nowhere and pounced.

"I've been thinking about your offer, and I think I've changed my mind."

Stifling a grin, I said: "Well, come to the office when lunch starts, I'll leave the door unlocked, just come on in and lock it behind you."

And she was off.

When lunchtime came I once-again slunk into the office and waited for Kathy. My rod was already hard again at the prospect of what was to come, so I slid my pants down and off. Then, I unbuttoned one button, two...oh what the hell, I unbuttoned all the buttons but left the shirt on, but open. Almost immediately there was a light rap on the door, and it swung open. Kathy jumped in and shut the door.

Turning around her eyes became like saucers as she took me in. I moved toward her.

"Glad you could make it." I said, slipping a finger into one of her beltloops and tugging her closer.

That was it. Kathy pounced on me hard and fast. She was like a starving refugee, leaping on me and almost swallowing my face in the most animalistic 'french kiss' I'd ever been on the receiving end of. She was all teeth, sharp and biting, like she was going to eat my face or something! I dug the enthusiasm, but I suddenly understood why whores resist kissing their clients. Kissing IS intimacy, fucking is just gratification.

I pulled her back a little and wrapped her hand around my tool. It really is a beauty and I'm quite proud of it. It gets very hard and very hot to the touch, burning almost. It's a picture-perfect rod, tan and handsome.

"Sit down," Kathy breathed as I stepped back a few steps and sat. Kathy whipped off her glasses and swallowed my cock whole. Kathy didn't just suck dick, she made love to it, like it was the only other object in the room. You could tell immediately how cock-crazy she was, the way she kept it deep in her mouth, she seemed to really glory in it. I would pull my cock out and rub it all over her face, around her lips and then push it back in. I'd pull it out, raise up my balls and she'd tickle and lick the area down there without being told a thing. Her mouth was like velvet, and the vibe of satisfaction poured out of her and washed over me in waves. Yes, I was a rat-bastard for doing this, from her aspect AND mine, but goddamn her mouth felt so good and she just worshipped my rod. She loved it, just loved every single stroke and inch.

As her head slowly stroked up and down I noticed her chin kept catching on a thin silver necklace she had, so I carefully unhooked it and layed it on the table.

After about 15 minutes or so we had to call it quits. Not before I had the chance to kick my feet up and truly enjoy the glory of my situation. Who wouldn't? Here I was in the bosses chair, bare-assed and getting my cock sucked in a very inapproriate manner. It was awesome.

So, I made a comment about the time, slipped my underwear and pants back on and quickly beat a retreat. Lunch was a success, but where would it lead?

Kathy was very upfront thereafter. She had it for me so bad she couldn't see straight. She claimed I looked just like some stud on one of her soaps (no friggin way but a nice fantasy if it works for her!) and every time I was near her she claimed she would get wet just thinking about me. I got bored a few nights later and looked her number up in the phone book. I had heard many times that the freak she calls a husband worked nights, so I knew it would be safe. She gushed all over about how hot I was, how great my cock was, the whole deal while I laid on my bed and jacked off. I described my state, me laying on my bed, my rod in my fist, she said that any thing I want, any time I want. This caught my attention.

"Anything?"

"Anything," she answered emphatically.

"I want to cum on your face.." I offered.

"Obviously," she chuckled.

"Ever get fucked up the ass?" I asked.

"It's been a while. " she admitted.

"I want to make you scream." I seethed, jacking harder.

"I would too, " she said.

"Say it again," I whispered, picking up my pace a little.

"Anything you want, any time..." she said again.

The very words sent chills down my spine. I have never had a woman say such a thing, and even better, know deep down that when this woman says anything, she means anything!

I had her repeat it many times until I hung up and finished myself. Kathy wanted the whole magilla, and would do anything to get it.

The next week saw Kathy once-again working the Sunday. This was normal for me, but the women rotated, and for her to be working meant she had to finagle someone else's shift. I had a good idea of why.

Halfway through the morning she caught me in the hallway and asked about lunch.

"You know what to do" was all I said.

Sure enough, in she came again, this time whipping off her shirt and bra to reveal what were probably the finest set of tits I had ever seen! Kathy was no raving beauty, no troll to be sure, her clothing taste was in her ass. Be that as it may, she wrenched that bra off and I buried my face in those sweet, firm babies. Very nice!

This session was basically a repeat of the first. But at one point I heard a page for me over the system, and rather than interrupt, I merely reached over and called the front desk, my stick firmly nested in Kathy's ministering mouth.

Apparantly I had visitors.

"I gotta clean up some stuff I'm working on, "I told the receptionist, "tell them I'll be up in five minutes."

It wouldn't take that long. Grabbing both sides of Kathy's head (I know, it sounds like a cliche, but back then..) and began controlling her movement. Slow in and out, then gradually increasing I started fucking her face good, and she hung through every single stroke. I love the sounds that are made when a woman is vigorously sucking cock. The slurps, smacks, whatever, the sound of sex is nearly as hot as the act if the situation is right. After about a minute of that I shot my load right into her mouth, holding her head in place as I squirted every last drop.

Oh that was nice. But it never happened again. A few weeks later I took another job and never saw Kathy again. I had some pretty filthy ideas in the works for her, I guess it's just as well.