Fun in the Dojo

Story Info
A man and a woman finally decide to explore their desire.
2.7k words
4.29
13.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babelarc
babelarc
20 Followers

Arkadia really couldn't complain about Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It was good exercise, and it was a useful skill. Not to mention rolling around on the mat with fit and attractive men was a natural benefit. In spite of her best attempts to be respectful and professional in her training- she couldn't help but feel an erotic tension during the sweaty, animalistic battle for dominance that occurred during sparring. Between watching the men and participating herself, she'd find it difficult to maintain composure until she left the Dojo.

She arrived at the Dojo a bit early, and nodded to the instructors as she walked past to the women's dressing room. She put on her Gi and her new yellow belt, admiring herself in the mirror. Arkadia cut her hair to shoulder length the day before- grieving she told herself- although in reality the now ex-boyfriend always preferred it long, so she chose to remove that. She was never particularly thin, but her large breasts and strong legs made up for it. She stood confidently, feeling sexy, and maybe a little slutty with her cleavage from the sports bra hinting at the neckline of the gi. She was happy with the tough and whorish version staring back at her.. Arkadia smiled back at her reflection, and felt an excitement rushing to her center, knowing she would truly enjoy her sparring today, even if her arousal would be a secret.

As Arkadia left the women's dressing room Damon stopped her; which although not an abnormal occurrence, left her with a heavy feeling in her genitals. Damon was not particularly tall, standing at about 5'6", but was the embodiment of human physical perfection. With muscles clearly defined, he'd make a great model for an anatomy class. Out of his gi, you could see a bit of the tattoo over his heart reading "Mi Familia", which would most assuredly, like every class, would come open to reveal the details of his tattoo, and statuesque build.

Although Arkadia and Damon had established a friendship, their attraction to each other had not gone unnoticed. When they were near each other, a magnetic force seemed to draw them together. They never stayed close too long, both driven by heat in their sexuality. Their bodies ached when they saw each other, wanting to touch and feel and know the other, but for matter of decorum, resisted.

The resistance however, only gave weight to the desire. Arkadia felt an intense relief today, knowing that she might act on it, but yet with a sudden thought, that maybe that magnetism was only one sided, she should play it cool. Perhaps only she wanted him, and pursuing a sexual union would end in embarrassment.

Damon smiled and gave her a playful punch in the arm, saying "Hey Ary, how are you?" He never once called her by her actual name, nicknaming her Ary shortly after they met months before, never failing to make her blush. She smiled shyly back at him, and caught herself as her gaze wandered downwards admiring his body, but stopping suddenly at his bright yellow belt. She exclaimed her excitement towards that, as he couldn't afford it the weeks before, but it was more deserved than hers was. While they were both beginners, Damon was far more talented and able at sparring than she was. Damon smiled, pleased that she noticed, but then looked at her with a quizzical expression.

"Something is different about you." he stated.

"Yeah I cut my hair", Arkadia let her hair down to show the length, but Damon was clearly not satisfied by her answer.

"No, I noticed, but that's not what I meant, Ary, you know what I mean."

Arkadia shared her break up, and the relief that she felt.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that", Damon told her, patting her on the shoulder, his fingers brushing her neck. His touch lingered, and the feeling of sexual tension rose. He looked at her hungrily, and smirked before looking away.

She tensed up a little, and Damon put his hand on her shoulder, saying "relax, girl. Just relax." She always seemed to tense up around him, unable to handle her attraction, and Damon always noticed. She felt her womanhood flush with wetness, and shifted uncomfortably. He didn't want him to smell her arousal so soon.

Arkadia didn't respond she just looked nervously at the mat. Although looking forward to the athletic distraction, Damon's presence reminded her of her athletic inadequacies, and how much she really needed to improve.

"You still have trouble escaping the mount." Damon asked, although, came out much more like a statement of a fact of which he was well aware.

"Yeah, I always do. I don't know, I guess my technique is off." Arkadia looked down, embarrassed by her athletic inferiority.

"Well spar with me today" Damon offered, "I'll help you."

"Yeah right" Arkadia snickered. "Sparring with you is like suicide for me. I don't have any chance at a submission with you."

Damon winked, "Maybe not, but I'll get to submit you, Ary."

Arkadia's eyes widened when she looked at him. She had no idea how to respond. She was filled with nervousness and excitement. But his goal to submit her made her feel eager to gain his submission under her, and she wasn't going to give up without a fight.

During training, Damon and Arkadia made eye contact frequently across the Dojo. He would wink at her and she would sigh, her distraction allowing her partner to take her down without much effort.

When the time came to spar, the intensity increased. Damon and Arkadia struggled to find dominance over the other. Damon would grip her hip and her waist and pull her closer to him. Damon moaned roughly in her ear, before tossing her to the ground, causing her to gasp in shock, before pulling him down with her.

In spite of her attempt to get the mount first, Damon was faster and stronger, and took the mount. Arkadia groaned in frustration, desperate to prove her superiority.

As he sat in the mount, Damon lingered. He stared down at her, admiring her. She was breathing deeply, and her gi had already come loose, revealing pink sports bra, and heavy cleavage. He sought to submit her but, instead of the quick urgency that one normally used, he slid his hand down her arm to her wrist pinning to the ground, pulling her shoulder back, and pressing his chest to hers. Damon breathed deeply into her ear, attempting to prove his strength to her.

Arkadia attempted to suppress a moan, in response to his closeness and power which was was overwhelming, but when he heard her suppressed groan, Arkadia felt Damon's grip against her arm loosen, he didn't want to go too far in class, in front of everyone. She smiled, and felt her clitoris throb in excitement, just briefly. She realized that she had an opportunity, and lifting her hips against his groin, she flipped him to the reverse mount. He was shocked, it was unexpected for him, he anticipated her quick submission. Arkadia quickly readjusted and took the mount and placed her hands on his chest. She smiled slyly at him. Her eyes revealing need and desire.

The two stayed there for a moment, Damon looking at her in surprise. Damon's hands traveled to her hips, fingertips barely touching the side of her ass, as pulled her closer to him, and stayed there for a moment, and bit his lip.

Arkadia sat deeply, pressing her mound against his rising organ. He could feel her wetness through her pants as she roughly rubbed herself against him, pleasing her clit against his member. He looked at her, unable to move in shock. While focused on her grinding against him, she slowly moved her wrists to either side of his neck, curling her wrists in, slowly depriving him of oxygen.

Damon tapped.

Arkadia smiled and removed herself slowly from him and slid back on her knees.

"I guess I just needed the right motivation, Damon" she smirked at him.

"I can't believe you did that to me."

"Did you like it?"

"I'll show you what I like" Damon said aggressively, before grabbing the waist of her pants and taking the mount.

Damon growled at her as he dragged his hands to her breasts, roughly pulling at her nipples. She moaned and thrust her hips upward, her pubic bone pressing roughly against his groin.

She wiggled out of his mount on top of her, and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closely, quickly, and roughly to feel his hardness against her soft sex. Damon put his hands on either side of her head and leaned into her earn, growling:

"I can smell you. I can smell your need Ary. Calm down."

Arkadia squealed and gently bit his ear, feeling his manhood grow longer and harder in response.

"And I can feel yours, Damon."

She pushed him back, her fingernails clawing at his chest, and looked into his eyes.

"Calm down" She challenged.

Damon responded by roughly pressing his lips to hers, using his tongue to open her mouth, exploring her, hinting to her what he could and would do to her junction in her thighs.

Dizzied by her need and feeling the aching emptiness in her core, she missed that the instructors had interrupted them. Damon explained that they had not resolved their sparring and to be allowed to continue. The instructors didn't want to come close to them to pull them apart, so making a disgusted face, they were told to clean up before they left, as they left the Dojo and shut the door. While an instructor or two may have remained in the office to work, or to watch, the two were so wrapped up in their need, they went unnoticed.

Damon removed his belt and jacket, revealing his toned body, to which Arkadia responded by dragging her nails down his chest and abs to the waistline of his pants.

He moaned as he pulled her on top of him and frantically untied her belt and pushed her jacket off of her. Her nipples were hard, showing through the fabric of the sports bra, and Damon urgently pulled it off her, unable to contain himself and her need. Her breasts freed, and her need growing she pushed down to his ear again, and moaned, then biting his neck.

At the bite he pressed his hardness against her mound and breathlessly cried out: "please."

"Please what?"

"Please, Ary, I need you."

Arkadia quickly pulled off his pants, releasing his organ. His circumcised cock sprang free, revealing a well-groomed and smooth scrotum.

She let her fingers graze up his muscular thighs to his clearly defined balls and grazed them with her nails. Damon moaned and thrust upward, attempting to feel her hand on his sack, but she pulled her hand away teasing him.

Damon pushed her back onto the mat and pulled her pants off of her, revealing her pink and crotch-soaked panties.

"You're wet for me Ary. You've made me hard in front of everyone, all the while soaking your panties, like a fucking dirty slut."

"You're the one eager to taste it", Arkadia responded.

"And if I don't"? Damon responded, pressing a finger against her erect clit.

Arkadia shuddered at the sudden pressure that she had been craving and pulled her panties down, revealing her cunt that had not been touched in weeks, hair growing back on her labia. She shrugged at his shock, "its been a while," she said nonchalantly, "but you get to fix that now," pushing his head down between her legs, her moisture causing him to crave and hunger.

He gently licked her pearl, and at the taste of her and the sound of her breathy pleasure, he sucked it eagerly. Damon moaned against her throbbing clitoris. Arkadia rubbed her pussy against his face, moaning with increasing frequency.

"Fuck!" she cried out.

"Fuck yes. Suck my clit Damon!" she cried getting louder and louder as her pleasure bore down on her. "Oh. Fuck it feels so good!"

"I want you to cum Ary." He said looking up at her, circling her clit with his thumb and gently pressing into her folds with his first and second fingers.

"I want to feel you cum for me."

"Please don't stop Damon."

"I won't, but I need your cum. I need to feel you cum for me, because of me. Please Ary."

Her moans intensified to screams. Her aching need exiting her body through her cunt and her throat.

"Please, Ary. Cum. Cum for me now!"

Arkadia's knees began to close over hand as she approached her climax. Damon growled and pushed her thighs apart with his knees as she watched her cunt climax and milk his hand, her clit shuddering under the pressure of his thumb.

Damon released his grip on her cunt and leaned in to kiss her again. His hands reached up to her face, and his member pressing against the entrance of her slit. All at once, she thrust upwards, impaling herself on this shaft.

He gasped in surprise, with his fingers intertwined her hair, pulling and his pushed himself in deeper.

"Oh fuck" he gasped.

Arkadia shrieked, instantly tightening against his length that pushed inside her, desperate for more.

Damon pulled her up and closer to him by her hair, and gripped on to her shoulder with his teeth, his other hand grabbing her ass, as he thrust himself inside her with increasing speed.

"Fuck, Ary you're so tight. You feel so good!" Damon exclaimed pausing between words, as he thrust himself as deep as he could, his balls slapping unceremoniously against her.

Arkadia threw her head back in ecstasy, enjoying the feeling of his member filling her void.

"Do you like it?" he grunted into her ear, begging for an affirmation of her enjoyment.

"Yes. Yes you feel so. So- fucking- good" she stuttered out, pushing back against his thrusts, trying to meet him even closer.

"I can't believe you're letting me fuck you here. I can't believe your so fucking good!" he moaned to her. "I need more. I can't stop!" he cried out.

He grabbed her hips and thrust her back on the mat, pulling his cock out of her, as she cried out in protest. Damon pulled her legs around her neck and stood above her, navigating his dick to her slit once again, teasing her clit with the head of his cock.

With one hand he grabbed his cock and slapped it against her clit, "Please," he begged her. "Please let me fuck you like this."

She looked confused at first, only to realize that she started the fucking to begin with. She nodded, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she responded to him, screaming as he eagerly plunged into her folds. Grabbing her hips he fucked her with the desperation one would expect of a man long teased.

"I've wanted to fuck you like this since we met Ary," he gasped out as he quickly thrust himself in and out of her. "I've never needed anyone so bad. You're better than I thought. I can't stop myself anymore."

Arkadia couldn't speak anymore; she was beyond words. She moaned and tears welled up in her eyes from pleasure. Without warning she came on his cock as he fucked her, gripping on to mat, taking her pleasure and satisfaction from his work on her pussy.

"Ugh" he moaned, his mouth dropped open. He watched as she closed her eyes and looked to the side, screaming and moaning in her pleasure, using his work to get her pleasure.

As her climax subsided, he felt his coming to him like a wave.

"I can't stop, Ary. I have to...I have to..."

"Go on then, cum for me. Give me that cum you've been wanting to give me. Give it to me!"

As his climax approached he pulled out suddenly, unsure of what to do and what was appropriate. As he did he began to cum on the mat, degrading the area they used to spar and now to fuck the shit out of one another. Arkadia grabbed his cock to milk out the last of him cum, as he screamed in pleasure and surprise.

Damon rolled over next to her and sucked on her left nipple, and gently rolled the nub on the right between his fingers. Arkadia sighed in pleasure and settled into the mat.

"Hey Ary..."

"Hm?"

"I don't know that we were alone."

babelarc
babelarc
20 Followers