Fun in the Garden

Story Info
Katherine and Rachel put on a show for the neighbours.
756 words
3.59
54.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather had been unseasonably hot and sunny for the past few days and everyone was running around in practically no clothing due to the heat wave. It was so distracting walking around town trying to finish off my errands as girls sat in the sun with tiny shorts and even tinier tees on; trying to soak up as much sun as possible. As I finished up in the last shop I felt my phone buzz, grabbed it and read the message that had popped up on the screen:

"Horny and wet, please hurry!"

As I read it I smiled and hurried back home where I knew she'd be waiting, probably naked out in the garden on the sun lounger.

I arrived home and headed straight out to the garden where she was lying on the hammock, not completely nude but in the skimpiest bikini bottom imaginable and nothing else. Her gorgeous tits were gleaming in the sunshine and she was idling pinching her nipples with her eyes closed.

I slowly walked over to her and slid my hand under her bikini as my fingers went straight to her wet slit, sliding between her lips easily to rub her clit and push a finger inside her tight pussy. She moaned as I slid my finger deep inside her and opened her eyes.

"I thought you'd never get home" she whimpered. "I wasn't gone that long" I replied as I bent forward then sucked a nipple into my mouth, biting and teasing it with my tongue.

She gently arched her back and let a moan escape her lips as I slid a second finger into her cunt and another finger slipped into her tight asshole. While fucking both her holes with my fingers I sucked on her nipple, biting hard as I pinched her other nipple with my free hand knowing the sensations drew a line straight from her erect nipples to her throbbing clit.

As her moans grew louder I removed my hand from her breast and pushed her over, sliding my fingers out of her dripping cunt as she rotated her ass on my other finger and got onto her knees in front of me. She swung her ass back and forth, teasing me, and looked over her shoulder at me.

I spanked her ass hard and she squealed in pleasure, swinging her ass at me more as I continued to spank her ass cheeks, leaving pink hand prints on each cheek. I forced another finger into her tiny asshole and crouched down behind her.

Quickly, I brought my mouth to her wet pussy and flicked my tongue up and down before closing my lips over her clit and sucking hard. Swirling my tongue over her clit as I fucked her ass fast and hard with my fingers, she bucked her hips back in time to my fucking and licking.

Slowing down I slid one finger into her soaking cunt and pushed a third finger into her ass before speeding up, forcing my fingers as deep into her tight, wet holes as I could. Her moans and grunts filled the garden and I'm sure our neighbours and my husband peering through the windows were enjoying the show!

I stood up, leaned forward and grabbed her long hair, wrapped it around my hand and pulled her head back as I continued to fuck her ass and cunt harder.

"Is this what you were waiting for?" I asked her as I pulled her head back even further, making her arch her back. Her only reply was a long, low moan as I thrust my fingers in and out of her.

I knew she was getting close to climaxing and I wanted her screaming before she was allowed to cum. I withdrew my finger from her cunt and pushed it into her ass, stretching her as far as I could. With four fingers fucking her tight little asshole and her hair still wrapped around my other hand, I buried my face in her cunt and sucked her clit as hard as I could. She gasped for air at the change and before long was screaming in pleasure as I started to fuck her cunt with my tongue as I pounded her ass. I felt her holes tightening around my invading fingers and tongue and fucked her harder, faster, deeper as she screamed through her orgasm.

When her body finally stopped shaking I withdrew from her ass and licked her holes clean before turning her over and kissing her.