Fun in the Pool Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man has more dirty fun with older women.
2.4k words
4.25
62.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that involves some forced sex, group sex, dirty sex, and also anal sex with mature women. If you're not interested in that please don't read it and then leave negative feedback. If you are interested, please leave me a message, I'd love to hear your naughty thoughts. It's also not meant to be a great piece of literary prose. It's meant as a fantasy of mine; nothing more. Enjoy.

*****

Well, the day had certainly taken a turn for the better. There I was; hot, sweaty, and working in my backyard and a couple of hours later I had fucked and cummed into some horny, older women in the homeowner's association swimming pool. I didn't think that the day could possibly get any better than that.

My cock had already gotten a good workout from fucking into these hot, horny, older women and unloading several loads of cum into their various holes. They were some of the best fucking partners that I had in my life up to that point. They were so dirty and nasty, much more so than I expected women of that age to be. I was looking forward to more naughty fun with them.

I carried Leslie up the pool stairs after she collapsed in my arms, after probing her sweet ass with my tongue as she climbed ahead of me, and I set her down on one of the tables. It was a hot day and the table was hot from being in the sun so when I set her down, she almost sizzled from being wet and being set down on that hot table. Her ass cheeks were almost on fire and she writhed around as I held her there and sucked and nibbled on her tiny tits and bit and twisted her hard nipples. She was hot in more ways than one.

After a couple of minutes I turned her over on the table and started feeling her fine ass. Her cheeks are on fire and I couldn't help myself, I started licking her entire backside. When my tongue hit her freshly-fucked asshole, she started moaning and squirming around. I was tongue-fucking her little hole and fingering her perfect, wet pussy and she was soon bucking as an orgasm overtook her tiny, naked, wet body.

The other women were also feeling Leslie's perfect little body, fingering her pussy, pulling on her tits, slapping her ass cheeks, fingering her asshole, and doing everything they could to make sure that she was being used and abused like a sex toy, which apparently was one of her biggest fantasies.

The other women were also feeling my wet, naked body, spanking my butt cheeks, squeezing and stroking my hardening cock, and pushing fingers into my asshole. I felt a tongue or two in there, too. They really were naughty girls for being so much older than I was. Leslie was the youngest one of the bunch and she was twice my age, and a couple of the others were well into their 60s.

The biggest of the women pulled Leslie over the side of the hot table so her ass was draped right over the edge and her arms were tied to the other side of the table. She was helpless. This woman spanked her ass a few times and fingered her pussy as Leslie moaned and writhed in that helpless position. She sort of sloshed her fingers around in her pussy and asshole and I was surprised at how rough she was being. Leslie rocked with orgasm at this rough treatment of her naughty sex holes.

The older lady grabbed my ass with both of her hands and positioned me behind Leslie. She guided my cock into Leslie's dripping pussy and I slam-fucked into it like it was the first and last thing that I would ever fuck. It was great, these dirty, mature women were spanking me and pushing my ass as I bottomed out in little Leslie and she was bucking with orgasm after orgasm, just being abused and tied up and being fucked hard from behind and she couldn't do anything about it. There was no way that I would last long in that rape scenario. After only a couple of minutes, I started filling Leslie's sloppy, wet, shaved, slippery, tight, pink, perfect pussy with my 26-year old sperm and she started having yet another orgasm at the same time.

To my surprise, she started squirting, which she hadn't done before, or at least I hadn't seen it under the water. This was SO hot, I've never fucked a woman who was a squirter before! I kept fucking, and pulling out and fucking again as she was squirting, it was the hottest thing I had ever experienced! So dirty, so nasty, so great. There was pussy juice and cum and water and sweat all over us and we were like animals in heat, fucking and bucking as we both came. The older ladies were essentially fucking my ass with their fingers as I was cumming, jamming several fingers at a time into my sweaty, slippery asshole, adding to the pleasure and intensity of the whole situation. It was so naughty, they deserved a good spanking and to be used like I had just used Leslie. I was going to make sure that they got what they needed, and what they deserved. I was looking forward to raping their big, fat asses like I had just done to Leslie's tiny ass. I would be able to really bounce off of their big asses like a trampoline.

When I pulled out of Leslie's tiny twat, I couldn't help but to start licking and pushing my tongue into her sloppy hole, licking up all of the mess that both of us had just made together. We kissed and transferred the cum and juice and sweat back and forth and I could feel my cock hardening again as I thought that she was still horny and as dirty as she was before getting fucked and used like that. The older women were still spanking my sweaty, wet, naked ass cheeks and tonguing my asshole as I moved Leslie onto the table onto her back. I pulled her over to the edge of the table, pulling her naked, slippery body across the hot picnic table and it made a squealing sound as her skin slid and stopped and rubbed against that hot table. When she was at the edge, I pulled her legs over my shoulders and I plunged full on into her tiny cunt again and rammed into her as hard as I could.

I lifted her legs up as high as I could while still fucking into her pussy, almost like I was trying to lift her totally up off of the table, which I sort of was.. A couple of minutes into fucking her in this awkward position, I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up in the air and spun her around so she was staring at my rock hard cock and I was staring at her poor little holes that I was abusing. She was loving every minute of this treatment and grabbed onto my cock and sucked on it as I buried my face into her pussy and ass and licked and tongue-fucked and squeezed her around the waist hard and held her hot little wet body close to mine in that upside down position.

I knew that I would be able to go a little longer since I had cummed so many times already so I spun her around and speared her little asshole in one pop. Boom; I was up her ass as far as I could go! I was holding onto her from behind up in the air and fucking into her sweet asshole, with her sweaty back bouncing off of my sweaty chest and the rest of the women doing all sorts of naughty things to both of us as we fucked. Fingers and tongues were in my asshole and I was being spanked and Leslie had her nipples pulled and twisted and her pussy was being ravaged by fingers and faces. Fingers were pulling on my asshole and they were spitting in my stretched hole.

I let Leslie down to the edge of the picnic table and she held on to that as I fucked her ass like she was a wheelbarrow, holding onto her legs like they were bent handles drooping down at her sides as I slammed into her abused shit hole. I was pulling out all the way and then slamming back in again, packing the shit up her ass for sure. She was such a dirty girl for being in her 50s.

One of the oldest women said, "Let's really have fun with her", and pulled me off and started pushing a peeled banana up Leslie's ass! It went in with no problem.

Then in went a hard-boiled egg; plop, right in her tiny asshole. It was incredible seeing this dirty old woman abusing this dirty younger woman like this! I found out later that Leslie was a sucker to be used and abused, even to the point of being gang-fucked or fucked in public or pissed on or other things like that. She really had a dirty, nasty streak in her. Right now my cock had a dirty streak on it from the shit in her ass, I really must have been hammering into the shit in her ass. My cock stayed rock hard as I watched the other women treat Leslie like a whore, pushing food in her ass and spanking her dirty ass and almost fisting her with their slippery hands and fingers. it was incredible to see these old ladies being so dirty and nasty! I loved it! Where had they been all my life, I had no clue that older women could be so hot!

The oldest women pushed on my ass from behind. With her fingers already jammed in my ass, one on each side, she had been pulling my asshole apart and spitting into it. She pushed me towards Leslie, who was bent over that picnic table with all of that food dripping out of her ass, and she told me to start fucking her ass again! "Shove your cock in that dirty asshole, we want to see you bury your dick in her shit hole when it's packed full like that."

What?! I wasn't sure if I could even get my dick in her ass again with all of that stuff in there, but I was horny as hell and loving these dirty, nasty women, so I started pushing through that mess and it was great; so dirty, so nasty. Leslie was moaning and squirming around as my cock worked its way through that mess and finally bottomed out inside of her, squeezing some of the messy food and shit out as I filled her ass with my cock. I pushed hard inside of her and started bouncing off of her ass cheeks without even fucking in and out, just keeping my cock all the way in her and clenching my ass. Which, wasn't easy with the nasty, old girls behind me pulling on my asshole and spitting in it and fingering me and spanking my butt cheeks.

I couldn't take any more so I pulled all the way out of Leslie's ass and a good portion of the food came flying out! I pushed in her ass again and kept that up for a few times until there was nothing in her ass but my cock and she was in need of a good enema. I was about to give her a cum enema and it wouldn't be long. I bounced off of her tiny ass cheeks, bottoming out, causing her to have multiple orgasms as I abused her tight little hole with my hard cock. The women behind me were starting to fuck into my ass with a banana and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. As soon as they has fucked the banana into my ass a few times and then jammed it all the way in, I started shooting a load of sticky, slippery, hot cum up inside of Leslie's dirty ass! It was great to use and abuse this naughty, old lady and she loved it. She was pushing out that mess as I cummed and continued to fuck into her ass, pulling out and then pushing back into that mess again.

I was spent and I could barely move. I kept my cock buried in Leslie's ass for a few minutes, just panting and trying to catch my breath. I was having my balls sucked and pulled on and I was still being spanked and that banana was now softening up and turning my own asshole into a mess. But, they kept trying to fuck me with it. I said that I had to go and take a piss but they wouldn't let me up, one of them had perched on my back and was riding me like a bull rider, all sweaty and messy, pushing and rubbing her pussy against my back and squeezing into me.

I couldn't help it, I had to go, so I started shooting my hot piss up inside of Leslie's ass! She started moaning again after she finally got her wind back, "Mmmmmmm.. that feels so good, so hot, keep filling me with your dirty, hot piss. I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be treated like this."

I said, "I'm going to fill your hot little asshole with piss and give you a piss enema and then I'm going to abuse your little asshole all over and over again. You're so hot, you nasty little girl, I'm going to fuck into your ass so much and so hard and so deep that you won't take a shit for a week it'll be packed up inside of you so far."

"Ohhhhh, do it, do it! I deserve to be raped by your cock, pack my ass again, I love being treated like a dirty, little whore."

I was almost hard again and the banana in my asshole was soon replaced by a fresh one and that was working its way up into my ass as I pulled out of Leslie and had her clean up my dirty cock. She loved every minute of being used and abused like this, they must have used her as their plaything for years because they all seem to know how far to go with things. I'm glad that I've discovered these dirty girls, I can't wait to see what else they would be up for.