Fun in the Snow

Story Info
The two of you warm up in a sauna.
1k words
4.13
34.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

The winter sun warmed us as we entered the chalet after our time in the snow. Tired we removed our cold weather clothing and laughed with the tiredness that our bodies felt. Looking at you I loved the way your leggings framed your legs and your t-shirt clung to your pert breasts.

"I need a sauna. You going to join me?" I spoke wearily though more wearily than I felt.

"Of course." You answered me and pulled your t-shirt over your head exposing your naked breasts. I love smaller women they don't need bras all the time.

I helped you from your clothes, as you helped me from mine, as we did so there was some fondling of the naked flesh. Soon we were naked and I let my lips brush your gleaming skin. Oh how I love to see you naked, it always arouses me and you could see by my cock rousing to the sight and touch of your naked body. I told you to grab our towels and we walked to the sauna that was outside.

As a dare we did not tie the towels about us but walked naked to the sauna behind the chalet. Though private others could have seen us very easily. Our boots crunched down the crisp snow, (we may be daring but we are not stupid) no one is around and I gather some snow and throw snowballs at you. Of course you respond and we wrestle rubbing the cold snow into our skins till they tingle and feel warm to the touch. I love how your nipples are hard and stand out with the cold and I kiss them gently pressing you into the snow as I do so. Feeling the cold coming back we stand and walk the short distance to the sauna.

Finally we enter the sauna and its heat strikes us. Quickly we begin to sweat and we lie down on the hard benches letting the heat soak through us stealing away the chill of our snow rubbed skin. I begin to massage your sweat covered skin and you allow my fingers to softly caress you. I massage you but allow my fingers to touch your breasts and ass already aroused you arouse further at my touch. Our sweat mingles as my cock grows hard as you gently touch it and stroke it slowly. In the darkness I make our a smile on your face.

My hands continue to slide over your body, touching, caressing, tweaking you skin and above all arousing you to a fever pitch of passion. I roll your nipples between my fingers and excite them till they are bullets of flesh that taste sweetly between my lips. I lift you caress your ass running my hands along your ass cheeks to the junction of your thighs. Finally I touch your asshole gently, allowing a finger to tease that sensitive opening and promising that later we will enjoy ourselves with something more solid there.

Lying back on the bench I am above you on my hands and knees. You kiss my cock, my hard flesh throbs as you take it into your mouth. Your lips wrap about the head and I thrust it in short jabs into your mouth. My tongue licks at the velvet flesh wet pussy, wet from both sweat and passion. My tongue enters between your pussy lips, licks along them, finds and lashes at your clit that peeps from its hood. Your clit throbs against my tongue just as my cock throbs in your mouth. You taste sweetly and I lick every drop of juice and cum that I can, for I can feel you cum at my licking.

My finger that rested against the hole pushes against your asshole and you relax the muscles there. I feel your finger at my ass as you reply to my pressure and I relax my muscles. Almost at the same time we thrust our fingers into the tight nether passages. Rotating our fingers in our holes it excites us unbearably and I bury my head further into your pussy and you lick and suck harder at my cock. We are frenzied, in a feeding attack that would make a shark blush.

Finally we pull away from each other as I tell you that I do not want to cum in your mouth but in your pussy. Lifting my body you are able to kneel before me on your hands and knees. I kneel behind you and rub my cock along your wet pussylips. Then I thrust deep into you my cock sliding easily between your swollen wet lips. You scream as I thrust my cock deep into you.

"Harder, fuck you. I want it harderrrrrr!!!!"

My cock plunges into you again and again and you grind back against it demanding always that I push my cock hard and deep into you. I ram my cock into you hard and savagely. I do not speak but growl as I feel your orgasms wash through your body. Somehow my finger continues to thrust into your ass as your fingers play with your swollen clit. I feel you shudder as you cum, it is though you are a cum producing machine as your orgasms roll into each other. I thrust harder into you, my cock a fleshy piston thrusting in and out of your stretched lips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"

Again I feel you build again to climax as you scream for me to fuck you harder. I feel you begin to cum as your pussy muscles tighten about my cock and I push deeper into you. My balls tighten and I pant with the pleasure as I begin to cum. I pull out of you so that I can spray my cum over your back and ass. I stroke my cock milking it of every drop of cum. It create pools of cum over you and I rub it into your skin.

Sated my cock softens and we relax. Taking water from the bucket we splash the water over us so that we can recover a little from our beautifully mad passion. Satisfied we leave the sauna to roll in the snow and beat our skin with the branches that have been left there to stimulate our skins.

"So what about a hot tub now?" I call out as naked I run to the warm swirling water only a hundred meters from us. I hear you running after me.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers