Fun in the Sun

Story Info
We make the most of time alone in the villa.
2.4k words
3.94
31.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seatbelt light turns off showing that we can now unbuckle ourselves and prepare to get off the plane. We step into the aisle and I reach up to get our hand luggage from the overhead locker. As I do so, you lean into me slightly so that someone can get past, your hands resting on my hips, your lips lightly grazing against my neck making me shiver at your slight touch. My mind wanders back to just an hour before when we were both in the toilet cubicle, the way your hands felt on my body, your lips against mine, holding my body close to yours, my back against the wall as you slipped in and out of me. A grin spreads across my face just thinking about it. I take your hand and lead you off the plane, seeing the grin on my face, a smile spreads across yours as you too start to think back to being in the cubicle.

As we step off the plane, the warm sun hits us and we know straight away we're in for a good week, if the plane journey was anything to go by. After spending what seemed like forever waiting for our luggage, we finally make our way to the taxi rank and head off to where we're staying for the week. After a short taxi ride, we pull up outside a beautiful villa and standing outside is a short tanned woman, we recognise her to be Veronica, the owner. She greets us as we walk towards the villa and offers us a tour. We first stop at the bedroom to drop off our cases, from the bed you can see out on to the balcony and the amazing view behind. Showing us around the villa Veronica points out the bathroom, we spot the large shower which looks amazing, and both give each other a knowing look that says we'll be making the most of that this week, not that Veronica notices our exchange of glances.

Our last stop was out the back of the villa, a small veranda and stairs leads down to the pool. You slip off your flip flop and dip your toe in, the water is perfectly warm, which together with the trees guarding the view from other nearby villas mean there may well be little need for swimming costumes. Veronica finally hands over the keys and heads off leaving us alone. You however say that the plane journey has tired you out so you go for a little nap. In the mean time, I get changed into a bikini and head out to do some sunbathing.

After about half an hour, I'm lying face down on one of the sun loungers by the pool when I hear you ask in your usual cheeky tone "Need any lotion rubbing in? It'd be a huge difficulty for me, but for you, I'd do it". I turn over and look up at you and you've already got the lotion in your hands, ready to rub into me so I turn back on to my front. "You know, that bikini top might get in the way a little, you might want to take it off, or at least undo it" you inform me, I chuckle slightly as I oblige and untie the bikini and let the straps fall to the side. I feel you straddle across the tops of my legs, the cold of your lotion covered hands falling upon my shoulders and running down to the small of my back feels really good. I love the touch of your hands against my skin.

Your hands start running in small circular motions around the base of my back and along my side, your fingers slightly running under the waistband of my bikini bottoms. You run your hands up my back to my neck and the tops of my shoulders, rubbing in lotion as you go. Your hands turn outwards slightly as they move down from my shoulders to my side, your fingertips lightly brushing against the edge of my breasts. I moan gently, subconsciously giving you the signal that anywhere you go from here is ok with me. So your touch gets a little firmer, and my moans a little louder.

You stand up and tell me to turn over, taking my hand you pull my upper body forwards, your other hand pulling on the chair so that it's position now keeps me sitting up. I watch you as you walk around to the base of the lounger and kneel, kissing my ankles, your hands and lips running up my legs slowly, over my knees. You reach the band of my bikini again and pull it down slightly, your kisses following, but you continue to inch further up my body, your tongue and lips tracing over my stomach. I'm still wearing my bikini top, but it's undone so you with ease pull it away from my body and toss it on the floor next to us.

As I look at my discarded bikini top, your hands slide further up my stomach and reach my breasts, your lips following closely behind. I close my eyes and gasp slightly as I feel your lips close around my left nipple, I can feel your grip getting slightly firmer as you lightly bite down before moving over and doing the same with my right nipple. I slightly pull you up so that your head is in line with mine, looking at you as I lean in to kiss you. Gently at first, but our kiss getting more passionate, our tongues probing each other. I let out a little moan of complaint as you break the kiss and stand up beside the lounger.

Again you take my hand and this time you pull me up from my seat. I assume that you're leading me inside and start to walk that way but you stop me, and pull me into you, shaking your head slightly and kissing me once again, my hands reaching around behind you, fingernails tracing firmly down your back, before sliding my hands inside your shorts and feeling your bum. Again I moan as you break the kiss and start to lead me again, and I realise where you are taking me -- the pool.

As you reach the steps leading down into the pool you turn around and face me. Taking both of my hands in yours, you start stepping back into the pool, pulling me in behind you. We reach the side of the pool and you break the silence that neither of us had even noticed by telling me that I'm wearing far too much and with that reach down sliding your hands down the back of my bikini bottoms and sliding them down my legs, discarding them alongside my bikini top from earlier. But then I realise that not only have you taken off my bikini top, I'm now no longer wearing my bikini bottoms, leaving me standing in the pool in front of you completely naked while you're still wearing everything you came outside wearing! I decide that it just wasn't going to do and lean down in the water slightly, pulling your shorts with me before throwing them across to join my bikini.

Now we're both standing in the pool completely naked and I look down and see that you're already starting to get hard, but I think you can get a little harder. So far I've received all the attention, and so decide that now it's your turn. I bring myself quite close to your body and firmly push my lips against yours. You feel a hunger in my kiss, a passion, you know that I want you, you know that I'm going to have you. As my tongue explores yours, my hand slides down over your chest and stomach and closes around your semi-hard shaft. Your cock twitches at your touch, and I feel you smile, I know I'm going in the right direction. My hand, lightly at first, starts to slide up and down your cock, feeling you get harder.

You spin us around so that my back is against the edge of the pool. As you wrap my legs around your waist, I place one arm around your neck, the other reaches down again, taking hold of your now rock hard cock. I guide your cock towards my pussy, I don't want to wait any longer, I want you inside me, now. You see the desire in my face, you know just how much I want you right there and then. Your hands resting on the side of the pool, you thrust deep into me. I moan, loudly, as your cock stretches my pussy open. I love how you feel inside me, I struggle to catch my breath as you start to fuck my pussy faster. Your head drops down to my breasts, taking my nipples back into your mouth, sucking them, biting them, making me moan louder and louder.

It feels amazing with your cock deep inside my tight pussy, but I want more so this time I lead you out of the pool and into the villa. I stop in the hallway, trying to decide where I want you, the lounge or the bedroom. Remembering the balcony, I lead you towards the bedroom. Soon we're standing on the balcony, your back is against the railing, and I'm kneeling down in front of you, about to take your cock into my mouth. You're looking around, seeing if anyone can see but look down at me just as the tip of your cock slips into my mouth. I suck just on the tip, and your knees buckle slightly as I firmly rub the tip of my tongue against that sensitive spot.

My hands trace up from the backs of your knees, over your thighs and rest on your bum. My hands take a firmer grip on your bum as I pull you deeper into my mouth, until you're about half way in, and you lean yourself forward, pushing even deeper, until every inch of you is in my mouth. You feel the tip of your cock hit the back of my throat and let out a sexy moan, which just turns me on even more. I let the tip of my tongue slide out of my mouth and touch against your balls, which are pressing against my chin. You pull out of my mouth, and I take a deep gasp of air, sucking again on the tip of your cock, before you thrust back into my mouth, your balls back against my chin. You do this over and over again before you reach down and take a firm grip on my arm. With a slight roughness, you pull my to my feet.

You walk over towards the bed, and lay down, resting up on your elbows you look at me, waiting for me to follow. It doesn't take long for me to get the idea and I walk over and climb on to the bed, straddling across your legs. You take a hold of your cock just in front of me, and start to stroke it. Placing one hand on either side of your head, I lift myself up and then lower myself on to your cock, slowly at first, just allowing the tip inside me. I continue to tease you, slowly letting you inch inside me until your buried deep in my pussy. I stay like that, your cock filling my pussy, and slightly grind myself back and forth. Your thumb reaches down and rubs over my clit as I start to slide up and down your cock, getting faster, arching back so you can get deeper inside me.

It feels so good fucking you, but I want more of you, I want you deeper inside me, as deep as you can go. I get on my hands and knees and you kneel behind me. I hear you spit on to your fingertips and you run them over my pussy lips, getting them even wetter, sliding 2 fingers deep inside, just once before sliding them out and taking them to your lips so that you can taste me. The taste of my pussy on your lips seems to drive you wild and you take your cock in your hand, running the tips up and down between my pussy lips, getting it really wet with your spit and my juices. Suddenly you thrust deep inside me making me gasp. You reach your hand to the back of my head and push it down into the bed, making me arch my back so you can get deeper inside me. I can feel you being a little rough with me. Fucking me harder. Your hands grabbing my arse cheeks, squeezing them. Reaching down and playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples, tweaking them. You know it hurts, but you know I like it, knowing when to stop.

I can feel you speed up inside me, fucking me harder, faster, deeper. I can't help but be noisy today, my whole body wants you, wants you harder, faster and deeper. My moaning gets louder, I can feel that I'm about to cum on your cock. You start to fuck me faster, giving me exactly what it is I want as my pussy starts spasming around your cock. You're moaning too, and I can tell by the noises that you're making that you're getting close to cumming. The feeling of your cum shooting inside me turns me on, a lot, but today that's not what I want.

So I climb off of your cock and spin around 90 degrees, lying on my back, my head positioned in front of your groin. I look up slightly to see your hand wanking your cock, fast. My tongue flicks out over your balls. Today I don't want your cum inside my pussy, no, I want it over my face. I want to see you shooting your cum on me. Your hand gets faster, and I can tell by your moans that you're getting really close. Your other hand presses against the bed and you lean down slightly. With my mouth slightly open, you get faster, and faster. You can feel the cum building up, and you're ready to explode. Your cum shoots out of your cock in bursts, landing all over my pretty face, some falling into mouth. I lick what I can from around my lips, wanting to taste you more. I grab a towel from the end of the bed to clean up a little as you fall back on the bed beside me. We both lie there trying to catch our breath. After a few moments I break the comfortable silence, winking at you I say "And that my dear, is just the beginning."