Fun in the Supply Room

Story Info
Tom and Jess work late one evening.
1.4k words
3.92
27.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers

The shop was rather tidy, considering the amount of business we had. Working an afternoon with Jess was always good. Busy or not, things got done, the place stayed clean and most importantly, Jess always had something to say. Considering we had periods of silence in the shop where absolutely nothing happened, having something to say is an important thing.

An elderly woman wandered into the shop at about 5:30, as I stepped forward to serve her, Jess cut in front. She was impatient like that. I stepped back and noticed she was wearing jeans today. I don't know what it is about when she wears jeans, but it seems to highlight her round arse. The rise and fall of the left cheek as she stepped off her right foot, and the rise and fall of her right cheek as she stepped off her left. I could've watched that arse all day, but I had cleaning to do. Dear reader, don't ask me why it took me all day to notice, I believe it was because I respected her as a person.

Fifteen minutes later, the door closed and locked, then we were alone in the store. Jess pulled the cash register, and I started on the shelves. She counted faster than usual, either that or I had more to fix up than usual, but either way, she ended up sitting on a bench while I worked and we talked.

"So, my Uni course starts again tomorrow," she put forward.

"Really, still in Visual Design?" I queried.

"Yeah, I love it," she giggled back. I glanced over at her and noticed the top three buttons on her shirt had come undone. Her piercing blue eyes locked onto mine and I saw a naughty glow in the corner of them.

"Another Flash Movie?" I asked, trying to get focused on my work again. Part of me could feel her eyes roaming my body the second the eye contact was gone.

"No, I make those for fun," she replied, still using that hint of laughter in her voice that sounded strangely sweet. "This one is just a web design project."

"Oh, okay then. What's your inspiration for this one?"

"Tom, it's got another three weeks on it, I've got some inspiration, but it's not for another uni project," Jess said discreetly. I looked over again and half the buttons on her shirt were undone. The blue fabric of her bra was poking over the top of her shirt.

Needless to say, my gaze became fixed on her blue bra. Another two buttons came undone while I was looking, showing off the shape of her breasts behind the blue holders.

"Jess, I don't think you want to be doing that," I said reluctantly. She noted my reluctance for her to stop by walking closer to me. I hadn't noticed just how big her breasts were before, they had to be at least an E Cup. She was the perfect shade of pale too.

Jess stopped just in front of me, gave me a cheeky look, with fire in her eyes. She looked at me, with that same fire, and said, "Trust me, Tom. I think I do."

I stepped to her, tilted her chin upwards, and gently kissed her lips. She put her hands around my neck, and pulled me down, using her tongue to pry my lips apart and I began stroking her tongue with mine. Eventually, she pulled away from me slightly, so I finished unbuttoning her shirt and removed it. In her blue bra, and blue denim jeans, Jess put her hands on her hips and looked me over. She noted a bulge at my crotch level and smiled.

"Of course, we can stop now, if you want," she stated with a smile. I went to step towards her and she continued, "I probably should mention one thing," she added with a smile as I stood squarely in front of her. "I can deepthroat."

At this point, I truly lost it. I grabbed her face and pulled her to me, kissing her with forceful passion. While we kissed, she fumbled my belt. She pulled away momentarily, and unbuckled my belt. Jess looked back up at me and kissed me while she snaked her hand to my erection and playing with my crown. The feeling was intense, it was a strong feeling of anticipation.

I pulled her away slightly, and her hand left my pants. I unfastened her bra and released her massive orbs. Her bra hit the ground shortly before I started nibbling her neck. Jess began to moan slightly, and I nibbled my way down her neck to her shoulder. My hands ran up from her hips to her breasts and I began pinching and squeezing and teasing her nipples, causing her moans to get more frequent, but nothing louder. I worked my way so that I was nibbling her nipple, and flicking it with my tongue.

After two or three minutes, I moved to the other one, which she could only take a few minutes of before begging me to stop teasing her. Doing as she asked, I stepped back. Jess turned away for a second as her phone rang. She answered and I decided to have some more fun. I walked up behind her and ran my hand down her pants.

I could feel her warmth radiating through her underwear and I started stroking that slit. Her breath was catching and she but her lip often. I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, but I wanted a bigger reaction, so I slipped my finger into her underwear And started stroking her slit again, feeling her soft skin and her juices getting my finger wet.

She started twitching at this point, but didn't make any noise, just biting her lip and nodding. Not quite satisfied, I slid my finger into her slit and started teasing her clitoris, at which point an "Oh!" escaped her mouth before she hung up the phone.

"Arsehole!" she called me before allowing herself to fully feel what I was doing. When I felt she was on the verge, I slid my finger lower, to tease her entrance, almost making her moan loud enough to be heard by the neighbours.

"Tom! Fuck you!" she gasped at me.

"Hey, you started it," I retorted quickly.

"I need you... Please... I need you inside of me."

I pulled my hand out of her jeans and pulled them down, revealing her Jack Skellington briefs. Jess always loved her Tim Burton. I slid her underwear down too and she stepped out of them and turned around.

Jess was beautiful with clothes on. Now she was naked in front of me, her pink nipples hard, her groin shaved bare, save for a small patch at the top of her pubis. "Tom, I want you to fuck me, now."

She then proceeded to turn around and get on all fours, her lips spreading enough for me to see her dark pink skin on the inside of her vagina. I undid my pans and slid my head in, at which point she bucked and so I slid the full seven and a half inch rod into her.

Jess moaned louder than I'd heard yet as my crown tapped her cervix. I pulled the whole thing out just to ram it back in, causing Jess to clench around my cock as she moaned her orgasm. I was nowhere near done, so as her orgasm was around the middle point, I began pounding away, making her almost scream. Jess bit her arm as the pleasure built up. It wasn't long before she came again, this time squeezing my cock tighter than it had ever been squeezed, and I wasn't going to last much more. I fucked her until her orgasm subsided, then I told her, "I'm close."

At hearing this, she pulled herself off my cock and stuck it in her mouth, all of it. After two female orgasms and getting forced down her throat, I couldn't hold on any more.

Jess milked my cock for everything I had. We sat down on the cold floor together, and Jess said, "This won't... affect our jobs..."

"No. It was just something that happened."

"Okay, was it a one time thing?"

"Hell no."

Jess giggled and pushed me down and kissed me one last time.

AoDes216
AoDes216
39 Followers