Fun in the Tub

Story Info
She soaps your cares away.
1.3k words
32.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late when I decided to visit you at the station. You had to pull a twelve- hour shift, so I thought I would go over and surprise you. Plus I had some interesting fantasies that I thought I might be able to convince you to act out with me. When I got there the guys told me that I could find you downstairs in the hot tub. I peek around the door to see if you were alone before I entered. With your back facing me, you never heard me walk in and slip out of the long jacket I wore over my naked body. I tip toed over to you and sat on the edge of the tub. Leaning over I gently sucked on your ear, whispering the sexy stuff that I would like to do with you, as my hands ran over the front of your chest. You jumped a mile, not realizing whom it was. Turning around, you find me standing in absolutely nothing, I saw you catch your breath, and I could also tell from the front of your shorts that you were happy to see me.

"Baby, why don't you join me in the tub? From where I am standing you look a little chilly. Let me warm you up." I looked up at you and coyly turned away, as if I was going to leave. I heard you get out of the hot tub and chase after me. Of course you are much faster than I am, I didn't get very far, when I felt your arms go around my waist. I gave a little screech and tried to get away from you, that is until I felt your tongue caress that sensitive spot on my neck right below my ear. Sighing I leaned back against you to enjoy more of this sensuous feeling, you could tell that I was becoming very hot, just from your mouth. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better I felt your hand slide down my chest and stomach, resting right above the spot I was dying for you to explore and play with.

Becoming impatient I pressed myself closer to the lower half of your body, needing to feel your hardness against me. I began to whimper as you bit my neck and told me to be patient. Not liking that response I reached behind me and began to rub the inside of your thigh. My fingers slowly inched their way up until I had your hardness in the palm of my hand. With my fingers wrapped snuggly around you, I began to slide my hand up and down the length of you. I took full advantage of the fact that you were becoming extremely excited and turned my body towards yours. Facing you I leaned up and placed a soft kiss on your mouth. The moment I felt your tongue slide against mine, I pulled away. It was my turn to tell you to be patient. I than began to kiss the side of your neck, lightly nibbling my way down your chest. When I reached your nipples I could feel your body tense up with pleasure. With my hand still caressing your hardness, I ran my tongue lightly over your nipple, gently blowing cool air over it. The feel of you growing harder in my hand made me want more. I wanted to feel all of you fitting nice and snuggly in my warm wet mouth.

Leaning down to kneel in front of you, I kiss the top of your head, letting you feel how hot and wet my mouth is for you. Grabbing the back of my head you push me forward so that I can take more of you. Shaking my head, I pull away. We are going to do this my way. It's my turn to tease you since you are usually the one in control. Looking in to your eyes I trail my tongue up the underside of your hardness until the tip of you was in my mouth. Taking your hand I place it on you, so that we can both please you. The thought of you touching yourself while my mouth was moving over you was very erotic. My mouth matched the rhythm of your hand. I began to suck on the tip of your hardness as your hand slid up and down the length of you. Thus proving to be very exciting for both of us, I slide my hand down and began to caress my clit in a slow motion. I could tell you were getting ready to finish, so I moved in between your legs and took your balls in to my mouth. I moved them around with my tongue as I sucked gently on them.

Not wanting to finish yet, you push me down on to the edge of the hot tub and laid down in between my legs. Smiling up at me, you placed your lips over mine and we shared a deep kiss. As your tongue slid deeper into my mouth I felt your fingers caress the inside of me. Needing more, I placed my hand on my clit and began to rub with a little more force than earlier. I was so wrapped up in the pleasure from both of our hands I didn't notice that you stopped kissing me until I felt your tongue on my clit. Arching up towards you, I pushed your head closer. I needed to feel your tongue move over me. Knowing just how I like it, you licked and sucked until you felt the juices from my orgasm on the tip of your tongue.

Moving into the hot tub, you sat on the step and pulled me over towards you so that I was straddling your lap. Needing no other encouragement I positioned you, so that I could slide you into me. As I placed my hand around your hardness I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked up to find Jeff standing by the door watching us. Keeping eye contact with him I lowered myself on to you and began a slow rhythm that suited the both of us. Smiling at Jeff I leaned over and began to nibble on the lobe of your ear. Jeff smiled back and that's when I saw his hand was inside his uniform. I was becoming extremely excited from both being watched and watching somebody else touch himself because of our lovemaking. I began to pick up the pace, sliding you in and out of my body, tightening my muscles al around you as you entered me over and over again. The feel of you inside me drove me wild.

Your warmth and size was driving me wild with desire. I could tell by the look in Jeff's eyes that he was about to finish and from the way your body was tensing up I knew that you were pretty close your self. Leaning back I began to rub my nipples, as I moved my body faster and faster over you. The rhythm was becoming hard and rough, no longer a set pace. The only thing we were looking for was to finish the torment. Not being able to take anymore of the excitement I wrapped my arms around your neck and gave in to the passion that was racking through my body. The moment I began to cry out my passion, I saw Jeff's eyes cover over from his own passion. Resting my head on your shoulder for a moment to catch my breath, I heard you say that was the best surprise you have ever had. Looking up to answer you I noticed that Jeff was no longer standing there, I thought about asking if you knew he was there, but than decided against it. We'll save that for another day and another story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Strangers She finally meets her online lover.in Mature
Love Bites Dina finds unexpected pleasure when car breaks down.in NonHuman
The Sunbather She gets a little more than a tan in the park.in Lesbian Sex
How I Lost My Virginity Hot 18 year old girl loses her virginity on a cruise.in Erotic Couplings
Ladies of the Bordello Simone's final tale.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories