Fun in the Tub

Story Info
She pampers herself with a solo session.
1k words
4.31
44.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers

With so many of life's little things, and being a single mom I often go days on end without being able to pamper myself. But tonight the kids were all snuggled in their beds and after the busy day I decided I needed some time for mommy.


I began with a hot bubble bath (you have to indulge sometimes), and as my bath was filling I decided to light my favorite black cherry candle setting it on the counter. Turning the dimmer switch, so only the flame from the candle lights the room. I walked to the kitchen in only my white satin robe, I grabbed my best wine glass, pouring what I could of the wine cooler into the glass, and then pounding what was left from the bottle itself. I was beginning to feel a little of the day’s stresses starting to vanish.


I stood beside the tub inhaling the scent of black cherry as the bubbles continued popping in my glass. After setting my glass down on the ledge of the tub, untied my robe and began sliding the satin off my body and letting it drop to the floor, I grabbed a nice fluffy towel for after. One foot into the tub and then the other, ummm a little hot but nice; I sat down, the water burning my ass cheeks but also feeling good at the same time. I started the Jacuzzi aiming the jets towards the muscles that needed to be massaged.


I closed my eyes, and slid down a little further in the tub splashing water to warm the exposed parts of my ample chest. I grab my body wash, flipping the top and squeezing a little of the cool liquid into the palm of my hand, after setting the bottle down, I began washing an arm and then the other. I rub my hands together lathering both of them, I move my hands to my bosom, massaging each one, I move my hands under them moving to the top and back down again. I stop at my nipples brushing my fingers over them, around them and then gently pinching them. I wash my belly, lifting a leg onto the side of the tub, I decide to shave. Once again lathering my body I start at my ankle and with a long smooth stroke up to my knee, I return and proceed with this process until both my legs now have a soft and silky feeling. Oh how nice that feels as I rub my fingertips over my freshly shaven skin.

I begin to wash up the rest of my body adding more body wash when needed, I reach the spot between my legs as it is yearning for that special attention. I grab my glass of not so cold wine cooler and take a swig. A bead of water dripped from the glass onto my breast, bringing it to my mouth I licked the bead of water off before it could run any further. I set my glass aside once again and lifted a leg as my fingers searched the inside of my thigh, I move my fingers over my clit, and down to my ass, then back up again. I follow my lips with my fingers as my thumb brushes my clit; I find my hips arching as my pussy ached for more. I began playing with my clit under the water, ummm that felt good, I am aware of the echoes of my moans but they don’t distract me. I thrust a finger into my pussy moving it in and out as the water splashed my breasts, it was long before I was having this intense orgasm, my body shaking from the impact. I began to come to and realized that the tub was almost overflowing with bubbles. So I stood up with suds entirely and took the plug out. I started the shower so that I could clean them off. That was when I came up with this brilliant idea.


I shut off the shower and turned the water back on like I was filling the tub, making sure the water wasn’t too hot, I sat down scooting my way down to the stream of water. I lay on my back and put my legs up so that the water coming out of the faucet was hitting my clit. I began moving my hips, as my hands fondled my breasts and erect nipples. The water felt so good as it made my clit dance from below. The water also ran down my ass, giving it pleasure also. My fingers spread my pussy lips so that my erect clit could have all the attention. I moaned my mouth found a nipple sucking it in, my tongue flicking it, teasing it only bringing me to another orgasm. I began playing with my swollen clit as the water continued to caress it; I moved my fingers faster, as the pace of my moans quickened. I inserted a finger into my wet pussy, I could feel my muscles beginning to tighten and relax. I move that finger to my ass and inserted it gently; I jumped and then adjusted finding it only making me hotter.

I continued the pace, trying to catch my breath in between moans. My tits bouncing from my movements, “Oh, yesssssss” I screamed as it hit me like a ton of bricks I didn’t resist and continued fucking my ass as the water flicked my clit. I couldn’t stop now as I was done the first and now starting to reach another one. But this time I removed my finger from my ass and grabbed the side of the tub, trying to dig my nails into it like I would with the flesh of a man. I bring my knees to my chest as my pussy did the rest, I could feel my juices within, what seemed liked forever finally begin to slow, my breathing returned to normal, as my shaking ceased, and my muscles completely relaxed. All I could do was they there until I regained my strength.


But boy what a night of pampering can do for a woman....

Nicola31
Nicola31
17 Followers