Fun on Rooftop

Story Info
Siblings find each other.
3.9k words
4.26
312.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
65 Followers

Rooftop Fun

It was early June as I drove home from college for the summer break. I had just finished my freshman year, a bit older than most students due to a three year hitch in the Army.

My family lived in a large apartment complex on the top floor of a four story building. After I parked, grabbed two suitcases and took the elevator I was slightly out of breath. Boy, I need to exercise more.

I opened the apartment door and shouted, I'm home, anyone here.?

In here, my mother's voice exclaimed and as I entered the living room she stood up and gave me a hug and welcoming kiss. "Good to have you home, we all missed you."

Mom looked great, mid forties, blond hair neatly tied in a bun and wearing a loose housecoat. She still had the slender body, I'd known since childhood, and I could make out the swelling of her breasts under the coat. Still looked firm and full as ever. She smiled as she noticed my eyes looking her over and said, "How do I compare with your co-ed friends?"

"No comparison, you're still the greatest."

We had always had a good relationship, kidding around and teasing each other. We had no physical secrets from each other and my father, sister and mom were quite used to walking around nude in the apartment. They were naturists and ever since I could remember, seeing their bodies was as natural as breathing.

They belonged to two different nude clubs and we'd spent many happy days participating in the club's activities over the past years.

"Why don't you shower while I fix a bite to eat, I know you must be starving."

Carrying my suitcases to my room, I thought how lucky I was to have parents young enough to relate to and with no hang ups.

I quickly showered and drying myself with a towel walked to the breakfast room. Mom looked up as I entered and chuckled, "Letting it all hang out, I see." She reached and gave my limp penis a gentle tug. "Looks good, haven't seen it since Christmas break."

Like I said, we had a fun relationship, but other than the occasional touch never went beyond propriety. Mom slipped out of her housecoat and hung it behind the door.

"Now, you'll feel more at home."

Her body was beautiful, full, round breasts, half dollar sized aureoles and plump protruding nipples. I know my father loved them as I'd caught the two of them in sex play a few times and he always seemed to be sucking those sweet nips.

Her waist was still slender, even after bearing two children and I realized something new had been added since last I'd seen her. She had a navel ring, about an inch in diameter, with a small diamond sparkling at the center.

"I like that. Had it long?"

"After you went back to school in January, your father had me do it for my birthday and that's not all."

She raised her right leg and put it on the table top, which exposed her smooth, shaven pussy. As I leaned over, when she beckoned me closer, I could see a matching clit ring. Same size and with a similar diamond. Her clit had always been prominent, even poking out between her lips at times. I guess when she might have been slightly excited, by something or other. The ring passed through the clit and kept it at attention so now it would always be in sight.

"I see, you've shaved the puss also, what happened? I used to like that bushy, blonde forest."

"Your father suddenly became much more amorous after his forty fifth birthday, I think he's worried about old age so he wants to relive his youth."

"Our sex life has never been better, he does things now he's never done."

"Oh, for example?"

She blushed a little and said, "We've always been up front with you and your sister about sex. Never wanted either one of you to be caught unaware in any situation. Done our best to teach you all we could."

"I know, and I appreciate it very, very much. I had a much better life when I was in the service and now, at school. The girls think I'm the best."

I felt my penis stiffen as the memories filled my head and Mom laughed.

"Was that me?"

"No, just thinking " as my cock deflated, hanging limply down my leg.

"So, tell me, what did he do different?"

She looked me straight in the eye to gauge my reaction as she began her story. "The first night after I shaved the blonde forest as you called it and walked out of the bathroom he was lying in bed reading. As I got close to the bed he looked over and stared at my pussy with the ring shining and no hair to hide my lips or clit. His face went white as he kept looking and looking. I was getting worried about his reaction, thought he didn't like it or was pissed off. I was at the bed's edge by now and he just reached over, pulled me closer and put his face between my legs. Next thing I knew, he was pulling the ring with his teeth and soon started lapping like a dog in heat. His pecker was enormous as I watched it come out the bedclothes. What he was doing, was getting to me and he grabbed my ass with both hands as he pushed his face deeper. By now I was twitching all over and he could feel me starting an orgasm. Quickly he rolled over and made room for me, never stopping his licking. He took my clit between his lips and sucked hard, ignoring the ring and by now my clitty was as big as it gets. I had a fantastic climax and he licked me dry before coming up and kissing my lips. I tasted good I thought."

"Gee, Mom, some story didn't he do oral before?"

"No, always said too much hair, gets in my teeth."

"I'm glad for you. Dad and you really love each other and deserve all the happiness you can get."

"Thank you, I wasn't sure how you'd take it, being a little kinky and all. Matter of fact, he likes kissing me here, letting her hand slide down to her crotch so much he does it almost every night before we try normal."

I laughed, "Mon get with it, this is the 21st Century. What used to be strange is now normal."

"What do you mean?"

"If I had a dollar for every pussy I've kissed, I could retire."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious, by the way, do you suck Dad's cock?"

I knew she did, because I'd spyed on them a few times.

"Well yes, because he taught me how on our honeymoon. I was a virgin you know, had no clue about sex or how to make a man happy. My parents were prudish, never told me a thing. That's why we're so open with you and your sister."

"Again, thank you and if there's one thing I really enjoy, it's a good blow job."

She laughed as she placed my sandwich and milk in front of me and walked out of the room.

"When is Sis coming home?", I asked when she came back, dressed to go shopping.

"In about an hour, she's with her friend Tessie.

"OK, I'm going up to the roof for some rays, see you later.

She came over and gave me a kiss, as she tugged my soft penis.

"I do believe it's grown some since you were home last."

"Maybe, it's had a few workouts since then."

She laughed, "Just make sure you take precautions."

"Love you!" I murmured as she left.

I found a large beach towel and went out our door to the one leading to the roof We had almost exclusive rights to the roof, since our apartment took up the entire fourth floor and as far as I can remember no other tenant had ever been there. I opened the roof door and walked to the chaise lounge we kept there, one of four since we all used to love getting our tans. Spreading the towel out, I flopped belly down on the lounge and tried to relax. It was hard to do as I thought back to my mother's tale and her new sexual activities. My penis got rock hard as I thought of Dad eating her pussy and sucking her stiff clit. Eventually, my woody softened and I fell asleep.

I'm not sure how much time passed but suddenly I felt my cock stirring again and realized it was being gently pulled.

"Ok, Mom! stop, I'm awake now." I said as I looked up. expecting to see my mother laughing at her little trick.

Instead I heard a giggle as I stared at my sister's face. She was leaning over me and as she straightened, let my penis drop, reluctantly I thought.

"When did you get home?"

"A couple of hours ago, I guess."

By now my eyes were wide open and as I stared at my perfectly naked sister standing beside me, could feel old pecker stirring again.

‘I see you missed me." she whispered as she noticed. "It looks bigger somehow than at Christmas."

"That's what Mom said too, I guess I'll have to measure it when I go downstairs."

My sister was a beauty, just turned eighteen, the same day she graduated from high school. About a week ago.

It's strange, I take after my mother. Fair skinned, blonde and slightly built. The only resemblance I have to Dad is our genitals. I've seen him hard, a good eight inches with a heavy set of balls and thick black hair around his groins. I‘ve had the balls ever since junior high and apparently my cock was catching up after hearing sis' and mother's remarks.

Sis was dark like father, jet black hair, even little tufts under her arms. She said it was sexy. Her pussy was trimmed with two strips of dark hair, one on either side of her lips She had middle sized, maybe a B cup tits. They were perky, firm and stood proudly on her chest. From mother she inherited hard pink nipples, almost an inch long when excited. She had the same clit as Mom and as I watched her crotch, could see the tip sticking beyond her sweet looking lips.

"Stop staring you pervert."

"Can't help it, you look so good and I've missed you all these months."

"Really, you're kind to say so."

"Not kidding" as I rolled over to make room for her on the lounge.

"Here, sit and relax. Tell me what's new with your life since I left."

It was a close fit on the lounge as she snuggled up against me. Her firm little ass was pressed against my semi-hard cock and she remarked how good it felt as she wiggled her butt.

Great to be home I thought as I enjoyed the warmth surrounding the old penis.

We had a good relationship, Sis and I. Nude together since birth we were completely open with each other. Never embarrassed or ashamed of our bodies.

I had watched her develop over the years and was a mighty proud brother. I think she felt the same way about me as she reached behind her and squeezed my stiffy.

"You know", she said. "I've been thinking about you constantly ever since you left for college. I missed seeing you around the house and loved watching you walk, with your balls swaying and this beauty flopping up and down."

She pulled my cock to emphasize her remark causing me to bump against her and bury the head of my penis between her ass cheeks.

"Ew, that tickles." she said as I quickly pulled away, but she didn't let go of my now fully enlarged pecker. Glancing down, I realized it was as long as Dad's, maybe a bit thicker. Her little hand couldn't go around the girth, but she pulled at the foreskin until she had it over the glans. I was proud of my foreskin, most of my buddies were circumcised and envied me.

We had never had intercourse, mother and dad both being firm about such things, but could do the usual touchy touchy stuff.

"Would you do me a favor, big brother?"

"Anything, you know that."

"Feel my puss and tickle my clit."

"Roll over, are you serious?"

As she turned to face me I could see her nipples were rock hard and sticking straight out. She fingered one as she kept squeezing my cock, panting with pleasure as she stared in my eyes looking for a sign.

I pulled her against my chest so I could feel those nips poking me and held her tight as I spoke softly. "Will it be alright, how will the folks react if they find out?"

"They always told us, no intercourse but it was ok to touch."

I decided to tell her about mother's conversation earlier. She had no idea they had developed such an oral relationship, but I could tell she was excited. Her hand kept squeezing my cock and I felt if she didn't stop, I'd go nuts. My hand went to her upper thigh, firm as any athlete's and now covered with her juices as she responded to her thoughts.

"OK", I said, "Ill do it, but my way."

"What's your way?"

"Did you ever hear of sixty-nine?"

"Oh, yeh, Tessie and I heard stories from some of the girls at school." Without further ado, I pulled away and the straddled her body putting my face at the bottom of her tight little slit and sticking my tongue through her wet lips touched her clit with the tip. She bucked a bit and moaned. "Oh my God."

My cock was in the proximity of her mouth, but she didn't take it in.

"Just relax, I'll do you and you can think about me later."

I heard a faint ""OK" as I started to run my tongue along her inner lips, back and forth, not touching her clit. I placed my thumb on her clit, rubbing gently as I slipped my middle finger in her now well lubricated pussy. She trembled and I could feel her intensity as she felt the early stages of a climax approach. My finger felt a bit of skin and realizing my little sister was still a virgin I pulled away from her hymen. I found her G-spot as she started to whimper, breathing heavily as I continued using my finger on her magic place. Mouthing my mouth to her clit, I sucked it in and nibbled with my lips as she cried out. "More, oh, please, more, more."

I sucked harder as her nubbin grew larger and then suddenly, she spasmed as her climax hit and a flood of sweet juice came pouring from her love channel. She continued to buck under me as I finished licking and gently nipped her still swollen clit.

After several seconds she went limp and I stood to see if she was alright. She had her eyes closed but the most contented look filled her beautiful face and I knew she was happy. A few moments later she opened her eyes.

"Where did you ever learn tricks like that?"

"Don't forget baby sister, big brother is a few years older and has been around."

"I love you, come here."

I sat on the lounge as she looked at my rampant cock, dripping with pre-cum. She took it in her hand and smeared the juice up and down the shaft.

"Does that feel good?"

"Feels great, keep it up."

She started masturbating me with both hands and I thought, I'm in heaven. My cock stood hard and straight as she continued pumping and then, with a glance up at me she lowered her head and slipped the purple plum in her mouth. My cock got even harder as she sucked it and ran her tongue around the glans. I could tell she had no experience, but her enthusiasm made up for it. She was only able to get about three inches in her throat and her cheeks bulged at the thickness of my happy penis. I figured, down the road she'd be able to handle the whole thing. Just needed experience. I told her, "Grab my nuts and squeeze them a little, you'll be able to tell when I'm ready to cum, so you can take it out in time."

She muttered something, but I couldn't make it out as she continued to suck and lick the head of my cock. Then I felt it coming, my balls tightened and my cock started to vibrate as my first spurt of semen came gushing out. To my surprise she didn't remove her mouth, but kept on sucking harder as spurt after spurt filled her mouth and went down her throat. Some spilled down her chin and on to her breasts as she finally sucked me dry.

"Oh, do you taste good.", she said as she licked her lips.

"You too."

She licked her chin as I leaned over and sucked some of my juice from her breasts. Her nipples were still rock hard . I took one in my mouth and pulled it deep with my lips. I bit gently, feeling her shake, so taking the other nipple in my hand and twisting ever so easy, I continued to nibble harder and harder on it's twin.

A few more bites and a little harder twisting sent her into another impressive orgasm. So much so, she almost passed out as she fell back on the lounge.

"Boy, what a day this turned out to be." she said a few minutes later. "I can't wait to tell Tessie."

"Whoa, what do you mean?"

"I tell her everything, we have no secrets."

"I hope she can keep one, don't think people should know about this."

"Don't worry, she's very close mouthed. I told her what a nice set of balls you have and about your big cock.."

"Thanks, that's all I need, a cheering section."

"How close are the two of you?"

She blushed. "Well we share everything. Neither of us has had real sex but we fool around a little bit with each other from time to time."

"What kind of fooling around?"

"You know, a little titty play, a bit of pussy play, nothing serious."

"You'll like her, I know. She has great breasts, bigger than mine and big nipples which I know you like."

I had confessed to her at one time about my tastes in a female which I must have acquired from seeing my mother's goodies. Once a mommy's boy, always a mommy's boy.

I heard a small noise and turning toward the roof's door, saw my mother just leaving the roof. Sis didn't notice, so I kept my mouth shut.

"Well, I'm beat, shall we call it a day?"

"What a day." She replied.

I gathered the towel and we went down to our apartment.

As we entered the living room, mother nodded at me and indicated I follow her as she left the room and walked down the hall to her bedroom.

Oh boy, I'm up shit creek I thought as I followed her.

She closed the door behind us and sat on the bed.

"What do you think you were doing up there?"

"Mom, you know what I was doing, how long were you watching?"

"I saw everything."

"Well, what can I say.? We got carried away and started fooling around."

"It didn't look like the two of you were fooling one bit. Do you think I'm an idiot?"

I tried to take a different tack as I said. "Hearing your story about Dad made me horny and when Sis came over to me, she grabbed my cock and I knew I was a goner."

"So, you're saying it's my fault and sister's fault?

"No, not really just blame Mother Nature."

"Besides, we followed your orders, no sexual intercourse. I've seen sis naked for so long she's almost part of me. We only touched like you told us to."

"Touched my ass, you ate her pussy and she sucked your cock."

"Yeah, but we had to touch to do those things. I would never fuck her. Incidentally, you'll be happy to know she's still a virgin." "Well goody, goody I'm so relieved. She looked like a real pro sucking your cock as she gave mine a hard yank,"

"Ouch, that smarts. I don't care if you believe me or not, but that was her first blow job, I could tell."

"You're making her out to be an innocent young lady, quite a switch."

"Well not quite innocent." I told her about Tessie and Sis, how they fooled around.

Surprisingly, Mom laughed. "Most young girls fool around with their best friends. It's a phase they go through."

"Since you didn't penetrate her I'll keep quite, won't tell Dad and won't confront your sister. I want your solemn promise, you‘ll never stick that thing in her puss or her ass." Pointing to my limp dick as she spoke.

"Mom, you know I wouldn't do that, but I promise, word of honor."

She stood up, put her arms around me, hugged and kissed me as we held each other. My prick stood up without warning, hard and stiff from feeling her warmth and full breasts against my chest.

Mom stepped back, ran her hand up and down my shaft. Laughing, she said, "Ok, my not so little boy get out of here before I do something I'll regret"

"I love you Mom," I whispered as I adjusted my softening penis and left the room.

When I went back to the living room, I saw my father come through the entrance door. Seeing me, he waved and walked down the hall to the bedroom, taking his clothes off as he went. I knew he hated being dressed at home and got naked as quick as he could. I heard the bedroom door close and thought, boy is he in for a surprise.

It was well over an hour later when the folks appeared. Mom rushed to the kitchen to fix dinner and Dad joined Sis and me, watching TV. I peeked at his pecker, still a bit rigid and red from recent use. Sis saw me and turned her eyes to check dad out. She gave a slight smile and turned back to TV. Dad's not stupid by a long shot as he noticed our glances and looking a little fazed, said" You two young ones are a couple of smart asses. Is it alright for your mother and I to sometimes break the routine and have sex before going to bed?"

Priapus
Priapus
65 Followers
12