Fun on the Allotment Ch. 02

Story Info
The sheds the place to be!
2.7k words
4.15
19.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loobyloo2
Loobyloo2
43 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are fictional and are over the age of 18.

*****

Jasmin was hot and sticky even though she was only wearing her pink denim shorts, that left nothing to the imagination, a white vest top, and pumps.

"Phew, it's hot!" Jasmin shouted to Carl, who was watering the tomatoes.

"You can say that again, but don't speak to soon, it will probably rain tomorrow."

Carl was getting a good tan as he was only wearing shorts. He was in good shape as he played football for a local team. It was a bit of a thing between his teammates whose six pack was best. George, Carl's best mate, always won but then he worked at the gym so got to workout all the time.

The allotment was looking good, they had planted lots of veg and the fruit bushes that were there had got flowers on so soon to fruit. Jasmin and Carl had both worked hard and soon would reap the rewards, alot of their friends had been down to help for exercise and fresh air.

Carl was feeling mischievous. Turning round he could see his mum was busy so he took the hosepipe and stepped out of the greenhouse.

"Hey mum this will cool you down," Carl shouted as he aimed the hose at Jasmin.

Jasmin screamed as the cold water hit her wetting her through.

"I'll get you for that," she laughed picking up the watering can and trying to dodge the water, ran at Carl. Jasmin threw the water at Carl only catching him slightly so she dropped the can and as she was wet through ran at Carl grabbing at the hose and wrestling with him. Soon they were both drenched and led on the grass laughing. Carl stood and held out both hands to help Jasmin to get up.

"I haven't had so much fun in years." Jasmin said slightly breathless.

"Oh I don't know!" Carl replied and looking round he pulled her in for a kiss.

Carl had not seen Paul watching, getting very excited at the pair rolling around getting wet and now kissing so openly, Carl's hands moving over Jasmin's butt how he wished it was him. It was too much he had to go into the shed to relieve his rock hard cock.

"Mum you best take those wet clothes off they will dry out here in no time to go home in. My T-shirt is in there it will fit you like a dress."

"What about you?"

"It's only my shorts they will dry in no time." Carl smiled.

Thinking no one was around Jasmin peeled off her top and bra and went to get Carl's T-shirt. Sure enough it was like a dress so she peeled off her shorts and panties and lay them out to dry.

"It's a bit liberating wearing no underwear," Jasmin said.

"You look amazing mum." Carl replied.

"I quite agree!" Said Paul, who was leaning on the fence, with a big grin on his face.

Jasmin blushed and continued weeding her strawberry table, making sure that she flashed a little too much leg for both Carl and Paul.

"So how's it going?" Paul asked Carl never taking his eyes off Jasmin's butt.

"Yeah great. Loving every minute it's so rewarding," Carl replied.

In more ways than one both men thought.

"Anyway better get on," Paul stuttered just as he was given a full view of Jasmin's arse.

Jasmin knew they were both watching and lingered a little longer so they could have a good look. Standing up she turned around.

"You two having a good look!" She giggled.

Both men just laughed. Paul went of back to his plot and Carl was trying to hide the bulge growing in his trousers.

Jasmin found her wet clothes had soon dried in the hot sun so took them into the shed to redress, leaving off her underwear. The afternoon went by uneventfully, all the tasks they had planned to do got done.

Stretching and rubbing her back Jasmin shouted "Carl, I think we have done enough now."

"Ok mum but got to nip in the wood for a pee."

Jasmin smiled and raised her eyebrows.

Carl was relieving himself when out of the corner of his eye he could see a figure lurking almost out of sight, Carl knew it was Paul so played with himself getting a semi erection. Then tucked his cock back in his shorts and walked away pretending he hadn't seen anyone.

Paul rubbed his crutch he so wanted to suck on Carl's cock. Paul was bisexual and sex was sex and as long as he was getting or giving the pleasure he didn't care.

"Mum, Paul was watching me pee."

"And by the way your cock is standing to attention, you quite liked it! Suppose we better see to that for you. Hey I have an idea why not let Paul watch?"

"I don't know mum."

"Go on, where is your sense of adventure." Jasmin said.

"Ok." Carl said while secretly thinking yes brilliant

"Paul," Jasmin shouted, "have you a few minutes to spare, there is something I wanted to share with you.

"Be right there." He replied. Wondering what they wanted.

"Hi," Paul shouted as he entered their plot.

"In the shed," Carl replied groaning in pleasure.

Paul hesitated, but only for a moment, opening the shed door, he let out a deep breath at the sight before him.

"Come in and shut the door." Carl whispered.

There in the shed was Jasmin wearing just her pink shorts which were open so not covering much, sat on the sofa. Carl was naked from the waist down straddled Jasmin on the sofa. Jasmin had Carl's cock in her mouth devouring it.

"You like to watch don't you Paul? So come join us," Carl said.

"Oh yes please." Paul said excitedly.

"Before we carry on," Carl said. "You have to swear what happens here stays here!"

"You kidding I won't say a word." Paul gasped and please don't tell Nancy my wife.

Jasmin continued to play with Carl who was stepping from foot to foot trying desperately not to cum.

"I know you are ready darling," Jasmin said seductively, "shoot for mum."

Without another word shot his load all over Jasmin's chest.

With Carl's juices running down her cleavage she lifted her head to look into Paul's eyes.

"Move over Carl let me help Paul."

Carl reluctantly moved to the side and Paul stepped forward. Paul's cock was magnificent long and thick and totally shaven. Jasmin licked her lips and took hold of Paul's cock.

"Oh my god! What a cock!" Exclaimed Jasmin as she ran her tongue along the shaft.

Jasmin gagged as Paul pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Paul's cock was a good 2 inch bigger and thicker than Carl's, but tasted delicious.

"Not on my chest Paul I want to taste you and swallow all of those love juices, bet they will be delicious."

Paul's cock was throbbing he leaned slightly backward groaned loudly and began to fill Jasmin's mouth with his hot sticky seed. Jasmin took it all and never let a single drop fall from her mouth.

Paul pulled out of Jasmin's mouth and looked down at her.

Smiling he said "Thank you Jasmin that was awesome, would love to repay the honour." Winking at her.

"Yes anytime but what about Nancy?"

"We have quite an open relationship but she likes to be in on the action or else she gets jealous."

"Sounds interesting," Carl muttered so only Paul heard.

Paul winked and smiled a knowing smile, Carl wouldn't stand a chance with Nancy she would eat him alive.

Everyone cleaned up and Paul left.

Carl was watching his mother pottering around and he suddenly became enraged. How could she do that with Paul? I'm her special one he thought.

"Carl I'm going to get off home I have some work to do, you coming?" Jasmin asked.

"Yes mum, I have university work to do." Carl said trying to hide the anger in his voice.

"You ok sweetheart?" Jasmin enquired worryingly.

"Fine!" Carl replied sharply.

Jasmin knew what was wrong with Carl he was jealous of Paul, well she had needs Carl would not satisfy and Paul could.

The evening at home was somewhat atmospheric with Carl making small jibes whenever he could. Jasmin decided to ignore it.

Next morning Jasmin had already gone to work when Carl got up, he found a note on the table telling him she would see him later, no kisses on the end nothing Carl was furious and decided to go to Paul's allotment for revenge.

Walking through the gate to the allotment plots Carl was so angry, he really didn't know what he was going to do.

At Paul's plot he saw her Nancy she was stood watering. Carl stood and stared. In front of him was a beauty! Not a skinny lady but a tall curvy sexy real woman. Carl could not move she had long black hair that was tied back in a pink ribbon. How he yearned to pull the ribbon and let her hair cascade down her back. Nancy was dressed in a plain white T-shirt but her bouncing tits could hardly be restrained and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Carl's eyes lowered to her arse that was covered by a floaty skirt that fell to her dainty feet which were bare.

"Hello," Nancy called. "Can I help you?"

"Um," stuttered Carl, "I'm Carl."

"I thought so, come on in."

Carl opened the gate and as confidently as he could with his knees shaking and a hard on forming in his trousers he went onto the plot.

"Hope you don't mind me being here," Carl said apologetically. "Only I have something to tell you."

"No need Carl I already know. Your mum gave my Paul oral sex in your shed yesterday. Don't worry his description was amazing and as a forfeit for being bad he had to get down on me and devour me."

Carl stood open mouthed, not believing what he had heard his cock had other ideas and was now straining his shorts.

"You want revenge don't you?" Nancy said wickedly.

"yea I suppose," Carl whispered.

"Ok one thing if Paul catches us he will want to join in!" Nancy said slyly.

"What do you mean!" Carl said feeling very scared.

"Don't worry it's nothing, he will want you to suck his cock and he will want yours." Nancy smiled.

"I've not done that before and I'm not sure what to do? Carl looked at Nancy," But ok if he catches us."

Carl's mind was a blur. What had he agreed too?

As if knowing what he was thinking Nancy took hold of Carl's hand and slowly took him into the shed.

"Come on then Carl let's see what your made of!" Nancy said and in a flash she had his shorts down to his ankles.

Carl looked down and was expecting her to go for his erection, instead she stood up.

"Not so easy as that tiger, you want revenge then you have to fuck me but first I like a bit of foreplay." She winked lying back onto the potting table.

Without a word Carl moved forward and slowly started kissing Nancy. Starting with her feet,

He ran kisses all up her inner leg to her thigh and bypassing her pussy started down the other leg very gently and sensitively just enough to tickle the top of her skin. Nancy wriggle under his gentle touch feeling the wetness gathering between her legs. Looking straight into her eyes Carl put his mouth against her damp pussy and using his tongue he licked and nibbled her clit, his tongue exploring her inner pussy.

Raising his head Carl said licking his lips "You taste delicious, how I want to push my cock so deep into your pussy."

Nancy leaned down and gripped Carl's shoulders pulling him up towards her letting Carl know that is exactly what she wanted.

"Yes Carl fuck Nancy's pussy," opening her legs and bending her knees to give him access.

Carl didn't need telling twice and pushed his cock into Nancy's soaking wet pussy.

"Nice and hard Carl," Nancy shouted. Carl obeyed and rammed harder he thought he would cum instantly but he could feel Nancy tightening.

"I'm going to come Carl, cum with me baby," she almost screamed gasping for air. Carl too was panting and he felt her begin to tighten around his cock he couldn't hold it any longer and shot his full load into Nancy. Their orgasm rocked their bodies and Carl lay on Nancys chest. As they slowly came down from their high, the shed door opened and in walked Paul.

Nancy kept hold of Carl and grinned and winked at Paul.

"So will our little playboy here pay his forfeit for making my wife come and scream like a hyena?" Paul smiled wickedly at Carl.

Carl looked at Nancy's face and she grinned wickedly.

"Well?" Nancy said letting go of Carl so he could get up.

"Ok I will," said Carl kneeling down.

"No" Paul said "I get to taste my wife on you, come over here and let me suck your cock."

Carl obliged and stood in front of Paul, who grabbed Carl's cock and started to lick the pair's fluids off.

"Now I am going to give you simulation from behind," Nancy whispered in Carl's ear.

Carl felt himself being push forward so his cock went into Paul's mouth, then a cold sensation on his arse.

Gently Nancy inserted the butt plug. Carl jumped.

"It's ok just a butt plug enjoy." Nancy pushed on the plug to give full benefit.

Carl was getting so turned on he knew he was going to come again.

"I need to come," he half whispered, half pleaded.

"Don't let us stop you." Paul and Nancy said together.

Carl couldn't wait and shot his load all over Paul's face and chest. Carl looked down and was scarlet.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's your turn to give me the pleasure," Paul smiled wandering if Carl would say no.

Carl stood a moment and looked at Paul, he was no coward and would not back down the challenge.

"Ok, I am up for my forfeit, don't knock it till you've tried it that's my motto."

"Good boy," Nancy said smiling and clapping her hands.

"Please remove the butt plug for me I can't concentrate with that there," Carl asked.

Carl sighed as Nancy removed it, sheer pleasure. Carl made a mental note to get one!

Paul sat on the edge of the table his legs wide apart and his cock stood straight out.

Carl knelt down and crawled towards Paul. He remembered a girlfriend did it and it turned him on. Looking at Paul's cock twitching Carl knew he was having the desired effect.

"May I suck your cock for you," Carl asked Paul in a very provocative manner while biting his lip.

"Fucking hell this boy is hot," Paul groaned. He felt he could come just watching him. "Yes suck me."

Carl spat on Paul's cock for some lube and then gingerly took a lick and then the tip into his mouth. Carl was surprised that it was exciting him and was soon taking the whole shaft. It made him gag at first but his instincts took over and he was enjoying this experience more than he thought he should. He was brought back when Paul shouted he was going to come. Carl was determined and kept Paul's cock firmly in place as it exploded in his mouth. Carl tried to swallow but some was dribbling down his chin. Nancy was by his side licking up the excess. This was too much for Carl and he came again.

Totally exhausted Carl sat on the floor. Nancy got up and started to clean him up. When there was a knock on the shed door.

"Come in," Nancy shouted.

All three were in a semi state of undress when Jasmin opened the door!!

Too be continued what will happen in the shed? different threesomes, foursomes who knows?

Description: The sheds the place to be!

Loobyloo2
Loobyloo2
43 Followers