Fun on the Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiny Dancer spoke. "Dude, that was fucking awesome." The other two chimed in. "Hell yeah, it was!" "Fucking amazing!"

"Yeah it was," I replied. "Well, you guys enjoy the rest of your visit. Cya." I turned and headed back to the room. I started to close the balcony door behind me. Before I closed it I could see them turn and walk away, climbing the fences back to their room. I could hear them talking as they went."

"Can you fucking believe that?"

"That was fucking awesome!"

"That was amazing. Man, was she fucking hot or what?

"Oh my god! She's gorgeous!"

Dana and I both took showers and settled in to watch some TV before going to bed. There was a knock at the door. "Room service."

"Did you order anything?"

"No, did you?"

"No." I went to the door and looked through the peep hole. Sure enough, there stood a member of the hotel staff. I opened the door and there he was pushing a cart holding a bottle of chilled champagne, glassed, and fresh strawberries.

"Where would you like this?"

"We didn't order this."

"Yes, this came from room 518."

"Ummmm, you can put if over there on the table." He rolled the cart in, said good evening to Dana, and placed the items on the table. He asked if there was anything else he could do. We told him no thank you. He pushed his cart back towards the door and told us to enjoy the rest of our evening.

I went to the table to inspect the goodies and I noticed an envelope. I held it up and showed it to Dana, then I opened it. There was a note.

"Thanks for a great evening! You sure gave us a story to tell the guys back home!"

Dana and I looked at each other and laughed. Yes, we all definitely had a story to share.

12