Fun On The Dance Floor

Story Info
Sarah gets worked over on the floor.
776 words
4.17
55.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

It had been a wild night. Partying, dancing, flirting. It had been awhile since Sarah had gone out. She was glad she did.

He was standing by the speakers when she noticed him. Tall, blonde, hard to miss. Their eyes connected. Electric. The power that surged was electric. They flirted. They danced. Flirted more. Danced closer. The dance floor was packed. Shoulder to shoulder. No one noticed.

Sarah wore a skirt. Short. Easy to get under.

He wore jeans. Zipper and button. Easy to undo.

His hands slid to her back, pulling her closer to him. Her breasts pushed against his chest. She could feel his heart beating; feel the heat radiating from within; feel the passion as his lips captured hers.

Gently, he nibbled her lips till she parted them. His tongue ventured forth, searching her mouth for her tongue. The journey had begun. His hands moved to Sarah's arse, pulling her to his semi-conscious cock. Sarah's hands moved down his back, her nails leaving a visible trail where they had been. Cupping his butt in her hands, Sarah began to massage his flesh. Pulling and taunting. Their tongue's still fighting the battle in their mouths.

His hand travelled around one leg, proceeding up her skirt, up and up to the surprise that awaited him. No barrier.

'Crouch less panties come in handy for something," she thought.

His fingers found her already wet lips, parting them, and continuing on to the entrance of her soaked pussy. Placing a finger in position, Sarah eagerly lowered herself onto it, filling herself with his digit, taking as much as she could inside. The sensations grew as he moved his finger around inside her. Sarah's hands moved to his cock, undoing the zipper and button, reaching in and bringing it out into the world. Grasping the shaft, Sarah began to move her hand and fingers up and down the length of him, feeling his muscle strengthen with each movement. He withdrew his finger, playing lightly on her clit, making her jump at the touch. He beat a steady rhythm in time with the music, feeling her grasp his shaft tighter with each beat. Moving his finger back towards her pussy, he slid two fingers into her this time, stretching her pussy, hearing her moan.

With his fingers inside her, her hand on his cock, their mouths locked together, they danced. Closer than before, hiding what they were doing.

The music changed. No longer upbeat, but a slow swaying tune. Couples formed on the dance floor. Still crowded. No one noticing. Sarah was so hott; sweating and horny.

With her hand still on his cock, Sarah guided his hard muscle towards her pussy. His shaft grazed his hand. Slowly he removed his fingers, replacing them with his hard, thick muscle. She leaned into him, one leg raised slightly, resting against his leg. Her pussy eagerly accepted him. Her muscles contracted and loosened to accommodate his large cock. Gently he slipped in, grabbing Sarah's arse and moving her to his rhythm. Their lips, as yet, had not parted. The battle raged on, now in another part of her body. His cock thrust deep into her, his body connecting with her clit. She squeezed her muscles, gripping his throbbing cock harder. Their orgasms grew. Thrusting harder, deeper, faster. She ate him greedily. The climax was intense. Sarah's legs buckled, her muscles spasmed, she shook. Two more hard thrusts, deep thrusts. Her nails dug into his back, nearly drawing blood. His hands grabbed, squeezing her arse. He came, filling her full of his hot cum. They both shook from the intensity. Their lips parted.

Rocking together, they staggered to a dark corner. He bent down, placing on eager tongue on her clit, making her vibrate with the touch.

Her hands on his head, Sarah held him in place as he set about tasting their mixed juices. Sarah came again as he lapped at her pussy, his tongue driving deep into her, tasting her. The emotions overpowered her, making her fall to her knees.

Panting, his cock appeared before her, semi-hard but still slick from her pussy. She took him into her mouth, all of him. Feverishly she sucked and licked his shaft, massaging his balls with her hand. His hands held Sarah's head in place, feeling her rhythm. She sucked him harder. His breath became rapid. His head fell back, as he gritted his teeth. He thrust his cock forward, spurting warm cum down Sarah's throat. She swallowed all of it, savouring the taste.

They crawled to a seat and rested. Their lips met for one last kiss, before they parted.

Nice guy.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers