Fun Size Ch. 03: Fun in 3-D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lita opened her eyes and cast them down and immediately recognized Carlos's Dodgers cap for what it was. "Oh, Carlos. Again, you awaken me with the gift of your mouth on my pussy. How fortunate am I to have such a loving brother?" Linita said nothing; she continued to eat away at her daughter's pussy while incorporating a few tricks that she knew her son would not know, either because of his age or his gender. "Oh! This is new," Lita said with some surprise as who she believed to be Carlos wetted a finger with cum, then began to massage her asshole. "Oh, that is nice, Carlos. Don't stop."

Linita did this again: She inserted a finger into Lita's pussy, then began to massage her asshole even as she continued to suck her clit. "Oh, hermano. I enjoy this new thing you're doing. What other new tricks have you developed?"

Linita inserted two fingers this time, her index and middle fingers. As she continued to suck her daughter's clit, she pulled both fingers out, then lined the pointer with Lita's pussy and the middle with her ass, then slowly buried both into each. Lita inhaled sharply as Linita drove the fingers to the hilt, then she spasmed and came. "Oh, shit, hermano. Oh shit. Oh shit that felt so good. Please, don't stop." Linita didn't.

She allowed the middle finger to continue its straight-forward descent and ascent in her daughter's ass, but she had turned her wrist just enough that she was able to massage Lita's G-spot. "OH, CARLOS! NNNNNNNNNN!"

Lita's orgasm was huge. Linita had to stop sucking her daughter's clit to lick up the thick cum that was issuing freely from her pussy. Oh, mi hija's cum tastes sweet. Some of it ran down to her ass, but that was okay because it was keeping the younger woman lubricated.

She continued with her fingers and attacked her daughter's clit once more, and mere seconds later Lita's body seized as she reached her climax. She jerked and bucked and made guttural sounds before settling once again on the bed, and with a smile on her face said, "Oh, you must promise to do this every time you eat my pussy."

Linita pulled her fingers from her daughter's orifices as she removed her mouth from her clit, then said, "I promise, hija," as she removed the ball cap.

"MAMA!?!?!" Lita said with shocked surprise. "What ... What are you doing?"

"I am giving my hija all the pleasure she deserves," Linita answered.

"But ... But you're my mother."

"Does that make it wrong, hija?"

"Yes, of course it does."

"Why?" Linita asked. "Because it is of a lesbian nature, or because it is incestuous?"

At that point, Carlos walked it. He had been watching, his erection a testament to that. "She knows, hermanita. She confronted me with her truth last night."

"So, you know. Now what?" Lita asked. "We will not stop. I love him, and he loves me."

"I do not wish to stop it, hija," Linita told Lita. "I just wish to be a part of it."

Lita remained rational-minded. "Allow us to discuss it in private. Call us when breakfast is ready and by that time we will have an answer for you."

Without a word, Linita exited the room.

"What do you think?" Lita asked Carlos.

"You were correct when you said that we love each other and will not stop," Carlos began, and his sister kissed him for that. She looked between his legs to see he was still hard.

"Did you like watching Mama eat my pussy?"

"Si. It was a beautiful sight to behold." Lita pulled Carlos's cock free and began to suck it. "Hermanita, there is nothing on this world like what you do for me."

"Lay down," she told him, and when he took his familiar place on his left side, she nestled herself close to him. He lifted her leg and entered her. "Oh, yes, brother. You make me feel so feminine and womanly. I love how your cock feels inside me."

"No other woman can ever take your place, hermanita. If I were offered one, she would be a pale substitute."

"A substitute," Lita repeated, then, "Mama just may be what we were looking for."

"What do you mean?"

"When I leave, Mama can keep you pleased until my return."

Carlos thought of how good it felt to bury his cock into his mother's ass. He didn't want to appear to be too receptive of the idea, so he said, "I suppose she could." Nothing more from Lita, who just lay there enjoying her brother. Carlos finally said, "She really made you cum. I enjoyed watching her eat your pussy." She didn't answer, so Carlos continued to make love to her, and a few minutes later he was cumming inside her.

"Now that's how you make love to your sister," Lita said with a smile. She kissed Carlos, then they got dressed and made their way to the kitchen where they found Linita sitting at the table, a plate of pancakes in front of her, and two more waiting for her children. They sat and began to eat in silence. Linita said nothing. She thought it best that Carlos and/or Lita begin whatever conversation would dictate their sexual futures.

Carlos did the smart thing and said nothing at all. Yes, he loved Lita, both as a sister and as a lover. He also greatly enjoyed being inside his mother. He could not allow Lita to know the depths of that desire, though.

Finally, there was Lita, who had to admit that her mother did things to her that Carlos just never could do. She could tell the air was becoming more and more anxious around them, so she finally said, "After breakfast, I will teach you how to suck Carlos's cock if you show him how to more properly eat my pussy."

"I would like that, hija."

Carlos just smiled.

Linita listened well to Lita's instruction, and even performed dutifully for her, but in reality, she was just going through the motions. She had years of experience at sucking dick, more years than Lita, for sure, so she knew that once she was able to ply her own skills, Carlos would be singing her praises, not his sister's.

On the other hand, Carlos had witnessed first hand earlier his mother's pussy-eating skills, and even though Lita had never complained about his, he was immediately aware that they were in need of an upgrade. He watched intently, listened carefully, and applied masterfully what his mother taught him. He had never seen Lita react this way before, and even though he had just orgasmed in his mother's mouth, he was quite horny again.

"Fill your sister's pussy with your cock," Linita told her son. She marveled at how such a huge cock could fit into Lita, then asked her daughter, "How do you do it, hija? How do you accommodate such a large penis?"

Lita smiled as she placed her hands on her lower abdomen. "I feel him right here, Mama. It is such a wonderful feeling. Perhaps my desire for my brother allows me to take his fill."

Linita said nothing. She smiled, then took her daughter's clit into her mouth. Lita's orgasm was instantaneous. Linita then moved down and began sucking Carlos's balls. Carlos pulled out of his sister and allowed his mother to service him. "Fuck Mama, Carlos."

Linita did not wait for her son to reply. She mounted him and began to ride even as Lita began sucking her nipples, and eventually, her clit. Carlos pounded his mother's pussy. He so desperately wanted to be in her ass right now, but he did not know what kind of reaction that would draw from Lita, so he abstained.

Cutting loose was never really an option when he made love to Lita because he had to ensure things did not get too rough; he did not want to hurt her. But with his mother, Linita, he was able to be a lot faster, a lot harder, and a lot deeper.

"Oh fuck, Carlos. I'm going to cum," Linita announced, and mere seconds later she had glazed her son's cock with her thick, sweet pussy juice.

"Oh, God-damn," Carlos exclaimed. He pulled his cock from his mother and shouted, "Hermanita, it is for you."

Lita wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and pumped vigorously at the base until her brother had completely unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed, and with a satisfied smile on her lips, she moved over and kissed Carlos first, then Linita, only the kiss she gave her mother was lingering, and a bit more passionate. As they finally separated, Lita said, "I love you, Mama."

"I love you, too, hija."

As Lita went to her mother's bathroom to wash up, Linita looked at Carlos and said, "I know you wanted to fuck my ass again, hijo, and I wanted you to so desperately. Yet, I think we both are concerned over what Lita would say about this. Worry not, though, for once she returns to school, I will let you fuck it and eat it as much as you like."

"Eat it?" Carlos asked, for he had never even considered this. He loved eating Lita's ass. How would his mother's fare in comparison? It was shapely, he knew that much, and resigned himself to the fact that if it felt good to fuck it, it would be hot to eat it.

"Oh, hijo. The pleasure from that is almost as exquisite as that from eating my pussy, for you and me both. Trust me on this." She was speaking out of ignorance, for Carlos already knew this, but he did not need to tell her. He would allow her to think she was schooling him on some new form of pleasure.

Lita walked back in, then announced, "I have come to a conclusion: I will be returning to college soon, and knowing the state of Carlos's libido, I do not want to trust him having sex with random women. Therefore, I would like for you to act as my proxy until my return, Mama."

"Me?" Linita feigned surprise. She had already planned on taking full advantage of her daughter's absence. All Lita's announcement did was legitimize that intent.

"Si. At least this way I will know he is being well taken care of."

"And what if your father should find out? Or, do we tell him of our adventures?"

"Papa does not need to know," Lita said. "I do not want this to turn into a scenario where I must have sex with him. I do not desire him, only Carlos."

"Yes, of course," Linita agreed.

"All I ask from you is that you abstain with Carlos until I am gone, then you and he may do with one another as you wish."

"Gracias, hija. I will take good care of him until your return."

"And I will pine away until you are back in my arms, hermanita." He looked at the clock on the night stand. "I must get to work. Jimmy McElhanney will be by in a few hours for his computer." He dressed, then made his way to his office.

"And what of you, Mama?"

"I have the day off," Linita responded.

Lita jumped on the bed, spread her legs, and said, "Make me cum like you did this morning, Mama."

Linita did.

All day long, Lita had an itch deep inside her pussy that, no matter how much sex she had used to scratch it, it just would not relent. She finally made her way to Carlos's garage office, but he was busy speaking with Jimmy. Lita hopped onto the couch, then intermittently flashed her naked pussy at her brother. His face turned a light hue of red as he fought the temptation to tell Jimmy to go home and come back later, but he persevered and finished explaining the features of the new computer.

Twenty minutes later, Jimmy finally left. Carlos locked the door, jumped out of his pants, and treated his sister not with the softness and gentleness she had so grown accustomed to, but as one wild beast might another. Without a word, he put her on her hands and knees, then buried his cock to the hilt in her. He then began slamming it into her as hard as he could as he began saying, "Flashing me? Playing with me? I stay horny, hermanita, and you are going to goad me? Your pussy will not be safe from my wrath."

"Oh, shit! Oh, Carlos! Fuck me, hermano! Fuck me good. I need it so badly. Go deeper. Give it all to me. FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" and she came all over his dick, but he did not stop. He kept pounding away, filling his sister's pussy with every inch he could push inside of her. He looked down at her ass, then thought of his mother's ass, then pulled out of his sister and began to eat her asshole for her. "Oh, God-damn it, Carlos! You are like a man possessed."

"I just wish I could fuck this ass for you," he responded.

"Stick it back in my tight pussy and pretend you are," she directed him.

"Oh, shit!" Carlos said as he re-entered his sister's pussy. He slammed away at it hard and fast, and in less than a minute he was filling her with his cum. His thrusts slowed down to feeble reminders of what once was, then he fell onto the sofa.

"Oh, brother," Lita said as she approached him with trembling legs. "You don't know how terribly I needed a good fucking like that today. Gracias, hermano. I think my itch is finally scratched."

Carlos looked at his cock, which was still hard, then at his sister, before saying, "Are you sure you do not still have an itch at the back of your throat, hermanita?"

She smiled. "You know, I think I do."

Linita made a wonderful dinner. It was a taco lasagna with extra meat and cheese with a side salad and garlic bread. Everyone ate heartily, and afterwards were off doing their own thing. Lita went out with Gennifer, Miguel studied over his notes for a presentation he would be giving tomorrow, and Carlos went back to the garage to piddle around since there was nothing good on TV. He thought the place could use a good straightening up, so he began to organize the things he had left strewn about. He looked up when the door opened, then watched as his mother came in. "Hola," he said with some indifference.

"Hola, hijo," Linita said in return. "What are you doing?"

"Just cleaning," Carlos responded. He noticed just then that she was wearing a skirt as opposed to the pants she wore at dinner.

"Here, let me help," Linita said, and bent over in front of him, showing off her naked ass in all its glory. She looked back and smiled. "Oops. I forgot to put on underwear."

"Oh, damn it," Carlos said as he looked back at the door.

"I locked it, hijo," Linita said as she made her way to the couch. She got on her hands and knees, then lifted the skirt above her ass. "Come, eat your Mama's ass for her."

Carlos was already hard. He so desperately wanted to slide his cock into his mother's ass like he did early this morning, but he could be patient, he thought. He separated her ass cheeks and began licking at her. She tasted so fresh, like watermelon or some other scented lotion. He took his time with her, too, licking her slowly, around the rim, encircling her butthole until finally softly sucking it into his mouth.

"You are very adept at this, Carlos. Do you eat Lita's ass like this as well?"

Carlos came off her long enough to say, "No, usually it is with more vigor and intent."

"Well, you are treating me just fine. Continue as you are." Carlos did, then he reached a point he just couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his pants down and placed his cock at the base of his mother's ass, but she stopped him. "No, hijo. Let Mama suck it first so it goes in nice and smooth."

He took his erection to her mouth, and she was on it like a dog to a bone. Although he greatly enjoyed the way Lita sucked just the head while pumping his shaft, he equally liked the fact that his mother could almost deep throat him. He felt his legs getting weak, though, and finally said, "Mom, I need to put this in your ass now."

"Then do it," she told him. He pierced her sphincter, and she cried out from the pleasure. He pushed himself all the way in, then held it there for a few seconds before moving slowly in and out. "Yes, hijo, you know how to properly fuck your Mama's ass. Do not deviate from this."

Carlos looked down and smiled, for he loved watching his cock disappearing into his mother's tight ass. He already had the urge to cum, so he pulled out and began eating her pussy from behind. "Oh, si. Si! Don't stop. Don't—"

Just then, a knock at the door.

"I'm coming!" Linita shouted. Carlos made to move, but she grabbed him by his hair and held him in place as she whispered, "No, hijo, I'm about to cum." He kept sucking her clit, and mere seconds later Carlos tasted the fruits of his labors. "Put your pants and shirt back on," Linita said as she made her way to the door on wobbly legs. She opened it to find Miguel.

"Linita, what are you doing in here?"

"Helping our lazy son clean up. What else?"

"You know what we discussed when we gave you this garage, Carlos," Miguel said to his son. "You must keep it clean at all times."

"I know, Dad. I'm sorry. I've just been extra busy this week. Mom was good enough to lend a hand."

"She shouldn't have to," Miguel said, then sniffed the air. "What's that smell?"

Carlos held up his soldering iron. "Last-minute work."

"Anyway," Miguel said, returning his attention to his wife, "Where is my blue and white Hawes and Curtis? I can't find it anywhere."

"I ironed it and placed it in your closet," she told him. "It's next to your blue suit."

"And my Vitaliano blue silk tie?"

"On your tie rack."

Miguel kissed her, then returned to his room.

"Pull that monster out and sit down," Linita said to Carlos once Miguel had gone.

"What if Dad comes back, or Lita should catch us."

"Will you deprive your mother of your beautiful cock?"

"Of course not," Carlos answered, and pulled his pants down. Linita hovered above him, then let her pussy envelop every inch of his cock.

"Yes," she whispered. "I want you to cum in my pussy, Carlos. Fill me full of your cum. I want every drop."

This would be his fifth nut of the day. He was ready, though. Between fucking Lita and fucking his mom, he had never been more turned on in all his life. "Oh, I'm ready, Mom."

"Give it to me, Carlos. Let me feel it drench my pussy."

Another few seconds, then, "UUUNNNHHH!!" and he was done for the night.

"You make me so happy, hijo."

"Does Dad not?" Carlos asked.

"I enjoy sex with him immensely," she told her son. "What you and I and Lita do, though, is not about what your father does not provide, just that you two provide so much more. So, put the shoe on the other foot: Does Lita not satisfy you?"

"She does, Mom."

"Then why have sex with me?"

He really didn't have to think about it. "Because you're my Mom, and it's hot and kinky. Also, because Lita is too small for me to do anal on her. Our sex is good, but you give me what she cannot."

"And what will happen if she gives you anal?"

"You are still my mom, and I love you very much."

Linita kissed him. "Gracias, hijo. Now finish cleaning," and she left.

And so it went for the remainder of Lita's time at home, Linita stealing time with Carlos without Miguel or Lita being any the wiser. On the day before she was to return to college, Lita invited her mother to stay home from work so that she, Linita, and Carlos could have one final threesome to send her on her way. When all were thoroughly spent, it was Lita who spoke first. "I am going to miss you terribly, Mama. You have opened me to so many new experiences. I love you deeply, and I cannot wait until my return to see what new tricks you have developed."

"Hija, it is a mother's pleasure to fill her daughter with joy. I just thank you for allowing me the opportunity to do so."

"Carlos," Lita then said. "I will miss you so very much. The love we have found is something I would not trade for anything in the world. Let Mama take care of you in my absence, and upon my return you will find that what we have is yet more meaningful."