Fun Size Ch. 02

Story Info
Carlos and Lita: The Next Day.
2.2k words
4.53
42.3k
45
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,051 Followers

I lightly knocked on Lita's door. When she told me to enter, I did. She sat up, a smile of surprise on her face, and said, "Breakfast in bed?"

"Complete with a flower for my beautiful sister," I pointed out as I set the tray before her. I started to move back, but she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me close before kissing me. "Thank you, hermanita."

"Thank you," she said as she looked at the food on her plate. "A breakfast burrito? What's in it?"

"Chorizo, egg, onions, jalapenos, and cheese," I told her.

"You remembered to drain the chorizo, si?"

"You taught me how to make this when I was only ten, Lita. I always follow your instructions to the tee."

She took a bite, then said, "I think you have surpassed me. This is excellent."

I watched her eat for a few moments, then said, "I just want to make sure we're cool about last night, Lita."

"I have no regrets, if that's what you mean."

"It is. I hope I don't sound too clingy, but I would really like for us to continue in this fashion while you are here."

"Why, is your bucket list not yet full enough?"

"This has nothing to do with my bucket list, hermanita," I told her. "The bucket list was last night. I really enjoyed what we did, and I enjoyed with whom it was done, so I would like to continue to enjoy those things, if you are willing."

"I had a good time too, Carlos, but maybe we should just leave things the way they are," Lita said to me, and my heart sank. She saw this, and said, "Now, don't be that way. It happened, and it was wonderful. Let us just thrive on the memory."

"I will do as you wish," I told her. I kissed her cheek to show that I was not angry over her decision, then we spoke of other things while she finished eating. I took her tray and stood. "Mom and Dad are already at work. I'll be heading into town in a little bit to pick up supplies. Want to come with me?"

"I'll let you know when I'm ready."

I was waiting in the living room, watching TV, when Lita called from beyond my sight, "Announce me as I enter."

"Ladies and gentlemen, presenting the one, the only, Lita Rodri—" I stopped as she walked into the room. She was dressed like a goth girl. She had on black lipstick, and was wearing a black leather dress with black fishnet stockings and black combat boots. I stared in awe as I said, "Sister, you look beautiful."

"You tell me that because I am your sister, nothing more."

"I tell you that because it is true," I corrected her. I wanted her so badly right then, and I knew she could see that on my face. I just continued to stare, hoping that some psychic link would guide her to me, into my arms, and we could make love right here and now, but ...

"I am ready whenever you are, hermano."

I shook the stardust from my head and said, "Yes. Of course," then got up to leave.

"Oh, lookie that," she said, pointing to my crotch.

Yes, I had an erection for Lita. My first inclination was to hide it, but then I decided, why should I? "What shall I do with it?" I asked her.

"Tame it," she responded, then walked past me and to my car.

At the computer supply store, I found all the things needed to finish building that computer for Charlotte Rusche, the one I had been working on last night. When Lita and I returned to my car, I asked, "Why were you so flirty with him?"

"How was I flirty?" Lita asked. "He offered me his phone number, and I accepted it." She then waved it in the air before placing it in her bra.

Next, we went to the mall so Lita could buy some new clothes. We were there for over an hour, and all she ended up with was two thumb rings. The rest of the time was spent talking to her BFF from high school, Gennifer Wills, who was there with her boyfriend and his brother, whom she introduced to Lita. I didn't catch his name, but he bent down and kissed my sister's hand in true poser fashion. He was not sincere. That much showed.

"Two phone numbers in two hours," Lita taunted me as we made our way back home. I said nothing, not to that, or anything else she said, which prompted her to ask, "Are you angry with me, Carlos?"

I smiled a fake smile at her and said, "I have nothing to be angry at you about."

"You seem moody."

"I am just on a deadline with this computer, is all. That is where my mind is."

Upon arriving home, I immediately made my way to my garage office and put every bit of myself into my work. About thirty minutes later, Lita walked in and said, "I'm bored." I looked up at her to find that she was carrying a bottle of Crown Royal. She sat upon my couch and just stared at me. I smiled, but when I did not readily say anything, she asked, "Another game of Truth or Truth?"

I got up and sat across from her. She opened the bottle and guzzled down five big gulps, then passed it to me. Not to be outdone, I began swallowing it by the mouthfuls, and then ... Do you know how you prepare yourself for a certain taste, and when it is not what you expected your body acts involuntarily to purge it from your system? That is what happened to me. I was gagging and sputtering and coughing as I tried to make sense of what I was drinking. Lita was laughing so hard she rolled off the couch and just lay there, sprawled on the floor. Her legs were parted. I could see she was wearing no underwear.

"What is this?" I finally was able to ask.

She flipped over and stood, and in that tiny moment I got a very nice view of her ass. My dick immediately got hard. She sat back on the couch and said, "It's sweet tea. Remember last night I told you that we wouldn't drink again when we played this game?"

I thought for a moment, then corrected her. "No, what you said was that we would not get drunk before having sex again."

"So I did."

"Does this mean—?"

"Wait," she interrupted. "Truth or Truth first. Now, tell me exactly what last night meant to you, Carlos. No bullshitting around."

Now that I knew the bottle contained tea, I took a few swallows before answering. "Last night was so meaningful to me, hermanita. Not because you were a virgin, not because you have a very large and beautiful clit, and not because you are a little person. All those things have special meaning for me, but the fact is that this world is full of little people, and big-clitted women, and virgins. I could find them anywhere if that was my truest desire. The main reason is because you are my sister. I have only one sister in this world. That is why last night was so special to me. We may have been fueled by the alcohol, but that does not excuse the passion I held for you, nor the passion you held for me. It was just so beautiful, and I don't want it to end."

"Were you angry at me today?"

"I was jealous, Lita. I do not want to think of other men being with you."

"Do you adore me so much that you truly have these feelings for me, hermano?"

"I do, and I do not apologize for them."

Lita stood and walked toward me. She turned and said, "Unzip me," and when I had, she steadied herself on the sofa as she stepped out of her dress. She turned back to face me, then wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I placed my hands on her voluptuous ass as my mouth worked softly against hers. "Suck my nipples," she whispered, and as soon as my mouth met one, my cock jumped. "Pull your pants off, Carlos." I did, then she said, "Sit down like you were." Once I had, she centered herself above me and slowly lowered herself onto me.

I knew it would take some time for any good part of me to get inside of her, regardless of what we did last night. Though hot and wet, she was still very virginal, and my dick was a raging monster. Still, she slowly went up and down, up and down, and little by little, she was able to accommodate half of me.

I held onto her perfect ass as we kissed. "I love you, hermanita," I whispered breathily.

"O-h-h-h-h," she whispered as she had an orgasm. "Oh, Carlos. It feels so good. I'm sorry I tortured you today. I just had to be sure you wanted me not because of the alcohol, but because you desire me as a woman."

"You are all the woman I need," I told her.

"Oh-h-h-h-h," she sighed as another orgasm took her, and I felt her go down a little further on my cock.

"Careful, Lita. I do not want you to hurt yourself."

"See, now I know you love me, for why else would you have such concern over me?"

I took her face in my hands and held her steady as I kissed her. She stopped moving, but her pussy had begun to palpitate as another orgasm brewed on the horizon. It clenched, and she and I shared the most precious gift of cumming together. We continued to kiss as this feeling of oneness filled our hearts and minds, and then she moved off me and took me in her mouth.

"Hermanita, it is so beautiful to watch you do this."

"Then you will come for me, si?"

"Si, and very soon if you continue as you are."

She wrapped her lips around my cock again and gave special attention to the head. "Oh, Lita. How are you so good at this?"

"You are the only man I have ever done this to," she answered me. I just looked at her. "I am serious, Carlos. I have never done this before doing it for you. I guess ... I guess my feelings for you are what guide my mouth." She then placed her lips on me again and gave me the best oral sex I have ever had, and ten minutes later,

"Hermanita, I am close." I wanted to give her ample warning so she could pull away if she wanted, but she kept on sucking me. "Lita ... Hermanita!. Here it comes. OHHHHHHHH!" and she jerked me furiously as her mouth continued to work its way around my head. My cock spasmed as I jerked back and forth, and finally I lay limp on the sofa.

Lita continued to suck me for a few seconds more, then she made her way to me, kissed me, and asked, "How was it?"

"No one has ever done to me what you just did," I answered truthfully. "Please, hermanita, allow me to return the favor." She climbed onto my face, then I said, "No, sister. I want to eat your ass first." She spread her cheeks and lowered herself onto my mouth, and I began eating her beautiful butthole. It was ecstasy for me, pure and simple. I felt my cock harden again as I did this for her, but I did not despair, for I knew we would be making love once more before long.

Lita squirmed as I ate her ass, then said, "I can't take it anymore," before adjusting herself. Her clit entered my mouth and I treated it like the holy thing it had become to me. Globs of her viscous cum drooled from her pussy, and I heartily swallowed every one of them. "I need to feel you inside me again, Carlos," she said after twenty good minutes of this.

"Come lay in front of me," I told her, and when she had, I lifted her leg and eased myself into her. Her pussy was more receptive of my girth, but still not so much with my length. Still, I had all but two inches embedded in her, and I allowed her to dictate the speed and depth of the movements. I was rubbing her clit, and her orgasms never ceased. "I have the most beautiful sister in the world," I said as we continued to make love.

"And I have the most handsome and gifted brother," she replied.

With exception to our moans of pleasure, we were silent the remainder of the time we made love. I finally came again, and she and I cuddled there on the sofa, not saying a word, just holding on to one another. "Will we remain this way, Carlos? Lovers, I mean."

"For as long as you wish it," I answered.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,051 Followers