Fun Size Ch. 04: Back for More

Story Info
Carlos Commits The Ultimate Taboo.
3.7k words
4.58
51.9k
49
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,045 Followers

Lita had been gone for three weeks now, back at college and applying herself to her studies. However, every Friday and Saturday night she and Carlos would skype and watch each other masturbate. There were times that Linita, their mother, would join in, whether it be just sucking Carlos's cock or full-on fucking him. It usually depended upon Lita's mood.

Tonight, Lita was watching her mother suck her brother's cock as Lita slowly masturbated. A voice called out from beyond Lita, forcing her to look. "What are you doing?" It was Reina, Lita's roommate.

"I am watching a woman suck my boyfriend's cock while I masturbate," Lita replied.

"No, this isn't right," Reina said. "He should not have the pleasure of oral sex while you do without." She squatted, looked into the camera, and said to Carlos, "This is what you are missing." She then began eating Lita's pussy.

It wasn't the first time this had happened. Reina had pretty much let it be known upon meeting Lita that she was bi, and Lita, her new experiences with her mother under her belt, admitted the same. From there, they made love several times a week.

"Oh, Reina. I am so worked up, so stressed. Make me cum, novia."

"Several times, amiga." Reina lived up to this promise without fail. She always did.

Linita soon fell out of favor in skyping sex. She and Carlos had been sneaking around, making love anywhere from three to five times a week, when the camera was off. When on, she felt like nothing more than a plaything, like she was there for Lita's benefit only. She would just continue to enjoy her private sessions with her son.

Two months into Lita's return to college, she and Carlos were sharing a rare late-afternoon masturbation session. Linita walked in and saw her son jerking his monstrous cock, and something came over her. She walked to where the camera was, looked into it, and said, "Carlos deserves more than jerking off to a fairy tale five hundred miles away." She knelt and began sucking his cock.

"What are you talking about?" Lita asked. "What fairy tale?"

Linita said nothing, save the following command to her son as she ripped her panties from her person. "Here, Carlos. Take your mother's ass as you always do."

"Mom?" Carlos asked cautiously.

"You fuck Mama's ass?" Lita near-shouted.

"Oh yes, hija, your brother fucks my ass, but not before he eats it good first. Si, hijo?" She spanked a cheek as hard as she could and said, "Come, now. Eat it."

Carlos began to eat Linita's ass, and continued to do so against Lita's mild protestations. His muffled moans of pleasure were outdone only by the sounds of him slurping at Linita's holiest of holies, and when she had had enough, she commanded him, "Now, hijo, stuff that big, beautiful cock inside Mama's ass." Yes, Linita was a bit overdramatic, but she wanted Lita to understand that Carlos was no longer his sister's to command, but his mother's.

Linita picked up the camera and looked into it. "It feels so good, hija. All of his glorious cock deep inside my ass, any time I desire it." She then held the camera down where Lita could see her brother's cock stretching her mother's asshole wider and wider with every thrust, and Carlos was thrusting. Not softly, either. His mother told him long ago that whenever he entered her rectum he was not to make love to it, but to fuck it, and he ensured he lived up to that expectation every single time he did.

Lita said nothing as she watched. She was only half-committed to getting herself off anymore, either. Five minutes into it, and Carlos announced, "Oh, Mom. I'm ready to cum."

Linita pulled off her son, and still holding the camera, held it so Lita could see that she was not just sucking her son's cock, but allowing him to cum in her mouth before showing Lita all his collected semen and swallowing it. "Ahhhhhh. That is tasty," she said as she looked into the camera. She then looked up at Carlos and said, "I have something in the trunk of the car. Bring it in, por favor?"

Once he had left, Linita looked on the screen and asked, "How long?"

"How long, what?" Lita asked.

"I am your mother, hija, not some stupid peasant on the street. How long?"

Carlos reached his mother's car, opened the trunk, and found a black bag with hot-pink lettering on it that read Devilish Delights Novelties and Sundries. He opened the bag and read aloud, "Strawberry Flavored Orgy Butter? Peppermint Nipple Balm? Sweet Heat Cinnamon Flavored Genital Rub?" He wondered what his mother had in store for them, then thought that those items could just as easily be for his father, Miguel, as they were for him. He shrugged. If nothing else, he could always suggest their use.

He made his way back into his office to find it empty. His mother was in her room getting undressed and preparing for her shower. "Too bad your father will be home soon. I would like to continue what we started in your office."

"Speaking of which, what came over you?"

Linita looked at the clock, then fell back onto the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Your father will be here in fifteen minutes. Eat my pussy and I will tell you."

Carlos had no problem with that. He really enjoyed eating his mother's pussy. Enjoyed? Maybe that was too mild a word. He actually craved it. He climbed onto the bed and placed his tongue inside her. Yep. She had cum, alright. He lapped that up before starting in on her clit. "Oh, that feels nice, hijo. Anyway, I think it is a shame that you must masturbate when your sperm can go to more sensible things, like my belly, or my ass, or even my pussy."

"I thought we agreed to not let Lita know about our anal experiences." He came off her just long enough to say this, then began his dutiful tribute once more.

"It was heat of the moment. Now stop talking, I'm almost there." She closed her eyes as the first tiniest of waves began at her clit and made its way through her body, then a larger one, then a larger one, then she was filling her son's mouth with her cum. "UUUNNNHHH!! Oh, hijo. Your skills improve every time you do this."

Carlos moved up to his mother and kissed her on the mouth. He started to pull away, but she pulled him back and just made out with him for a few minutes. "Wow, Mom. Was it really that good?"

"I will be visiting you tonight," she told him. "Once your father has gone to sleep."

Carlos smiled. "Which of the oils shall we use?"

"Which?" Linita asked with a laugh. "Why, all of them, hijo. All of them."

That night, as Miguel and Linita readied themselves for bed, Miguel said, "I ran into Darrin and Sylvia Pike today."

"How are they?" Linita asked.

"Good as gold," Miguel responded. He waited a few seconds, then said, "They asked about you. Sylvia misses you, and you know Darrin has always been fond of you."

"And you have always been fond of Sylvia," Linita said with a smile.

"Well, yes. This is no lie," Miguel responded. "They were wondering if you might want to get together this weekend. Bob and Kathy Miller are supposed to be there, too."

"No, not really," Linita said without any thought. She had been slowly removing herself from the swinger scene ever since she and Carlos had begun having sex. She thought she owed her son that much.

"Why?" Miguel asked. "You used to live for this."

"I know, but I guess it has run its course with me," she answered. "I may decide I want it again next week, but for now? Not so much."

"Hmmmm." Miguel seemed disappointed.

"Miguel, if you would like to go, you have my permission," Linita said.

"It's not the same," Miguel told her. "They call it a swap for a reason."

"How about I call Sylvia and ask if you can go solo? Would that help?"

"I don't know," Miguel said contemplatively.

"I'll even throw in a free blow job tonight."

"Deal!"

"I'll call her tomorrow," Linita said as she comforted herself on the bed. She pulled Miguel's cock from his underwear and began to suck it. She was glad he accepted the offer of oral sex as she did not want to visit her son with her husband's semen in her.

Another month had passed. Carlos and Lita were skyping when she announced, "Bad news, hermano. The school left it up to the students for a vote, and now, instead of getting off the whole week of Thanksgiving, we get a Fall Break of three days next week, then two days off for Thanksgiving. I am sorry, but I will not be coming home until semester's end in December."

"Why would they vote so foolishly?" Carlos asked.

"I don't know, but it pissed me off," Lita said. "I was so looking forward to showing my new trick."

"New trick?" Carlos asked curiously as he leaned a little closer. "What new trick?"

"Actually, I have two things for you," Lita told him. "I know you will like the one. I just hope you like the other."

"If it comes from you, I will like them all," Carlos said as he sat back. He stared. "Hermanita, I do not wish to sound ugly, but I think you are eating too many ramen noodles. You are gaining weight."

"Do you love me any less?" she asked.

"I love you all the more, Lita, because you are my woman."

"Do you love me more than your sessions with making love to Mama's ass?"

"I do not make love to her ass, hermanita. I fuck it. There is a difference," Carlos pointed out. "I just wish you could accommodate me in that regard. It would be a dream come true."

Lita laughed. "Maybe a Christmas miracle will happen for you, Carlos."

"My only Christmas wish is to have you in my arms, hermanita."

"Oh, Carlos. To hear you say such." She wiped at her eyes. "I thought I had lost you to Mama. I have been so distraught."

Carlos figured that must be why she had gained weight. "I apologize, hermanita. For everything. I love you. You know I do. And upon your return, I will take you out and show you off to the world and then bring you home and make love to you just like we did that first night. What do you say to that?"

"I love you, too," Lita responded. She kissed her fingers, touched them to the camera, then logged off.

Carlos told his parents about the Thanksgiving deal with Lita's college, and they had no choice but to begrudgingly accept it. Still, Linita cooked two days early and over-nighted a complete meal to Lita and Reina, both of whom did not eat until the whole family was together through skype on Thanksgiving Day.

Once dinner was over and the program closed down, Reina asked, "Why was your boyfriend eating with your family and not his own? And why did he call that woman who was sucking his dick a few months back 'Mom?'"

Lita rubbed at her pregnant belly and said, "There is something you should know."

"I hate to say it, but our darling daughter has put on some weight," Miguel said to Linita as the two began clearing the table.

"Sometimes that can happen from eating the wrong kinds of foods," was Linita's only response, but it was not accurate, and she knew it. She had known it ever since that day she had sent Carlos to her car to get those love-making oils, and even now that conversation played out in her mind: "I am your mother, hija, not some stupid peasant on the street. How long?"

"It must have happened the night before I left, Mama. Carlos and I had made love one final time. We never used condoms. We never really thought about it."

"Your secret is safe with me, Hija. I love you and will protect you as best I can," Linita promised her daughter. "Have you decided what you are going to do?"

"I cannot abort the life of an innocent child, Mama," Lita said fiercely. "I will carry Carlos and my baby to term, and I will raise her as a proper mother should."

"No, hija," Linita said in disagreement. "Your priority is your education." Linita did some quick figuring, then said, "If you are lucky, you can carry this child through Spring Semester next year. You take the summer to be a mother, and you go back in Fall to finish your degree. Afterwards, you can be Mommy all you want. Agreed?"

"Si, Mama. I love you. Just ... say nothing to Papa or Carlos. I will divulge this secret upon my return at Thanksgiving."

Well, here it was Thanksgiving, and that did not happen. It can keep until next month, Linita thought. By then it would be too late for Miguel to insist on an abortion, anyway. Not that Linita thought he would, but the possibility did exist. There was still the business of divulging the identity of the father to Miguel as well. Best to leave that up to Carlos and Lita.

Linita had visited Carlos that night, just as she had done every night for the past three weeks, and on lunch breaks, and even before she left for work, time permitting. She had really stepped up her game, and there was a reason for that. Lita would be home soon, which meant that Linita would be lucky to get a scrap of her son at all as she knew Lita would keep him busy throughout the day. Still, Carlos seemed to have no problem pumping his cum into his mother's pussy every chance he got, so that was something to be thankful for as well.

December fifteenth. Carlos was at the airport awaiting his sister's arrival. He would pick her up, they would return home, their parents would get off work about an hour later, then they all would go out to eat at Legends Steak House. That was the plan Miguel had thrown together. Of course, Carlos and Lita had amended it somewhat to include some nice, soft lovemaking before their parents arrived home.

Carlos waited with trepidation. He knew he was more expectant as a lover than he was as a brother. How would he react when he saw Lita? He knew he would want to sweep her up in his arms and kiss her passionately to show just how much he missed her, but he had already seen many people he knew, and he did not want their secret to get out. Not that he would really care, but Lita had a say in this as well, and he had to be respectful of that.

He finally heard that her plane was disembarking and awaited her presence. The huge smile on his face dropped immediately when he saw her belly, which was really poking out although she was barely four months pregnant. As she approached, "Hermanita?"

"I see I cannot disguise such an obvious thing as this. Surprise."

"Is ... Is this mine?" Carlos asked.

"Whose else would it be?" Lita asked him, and not mean-spiritedly, but with the air of obviousness.

Carlos placed a hand on her belly, then smiled. "Hermanita, you and I created this."

"From love," Lita finished for him.

"Si-si, from love," Carlos agreed. His smile faltered a little. "What will Mom and Dad have to say about it?"

"Mama already knows," Lita informed him. "Papa? It's anyone's guess."

"Dare we tell him I am the father?"

"No," Lita said emphatically. "That would kill him for sure. I shall tell him that someone in the Air Force got me pregnant, and when I researched his name, I found it to be fictitious. He will scold me for poor judgement, but it would save us both from his wrath."

"I will sign that birth certificate, though," Carlos said proudly. "He cannot stop me from doing that."

"Si, I have already thought of that," Lita said. "I will say that I want you to sign it so you are the legal guardian should anything ever happen to me. That should suffice, should it not?"

"He will argue that Mom should."

"And I shall tell him that as this child's mother, it is my choice." Lita retorted. "Now, do we stand here talking all day, or do you take me home and make love to me?"

Carlos kissed Lita, grabbed her luggage, and the two were off.

Upon arriving home, Lita headed straight for her room, Carlos directly behind her. She pulled her clothes off, as did her brother, then he assumed his spot on the bed. He smiled as she moved to nestle against him, for her butt had become more thick and shapely. Still, he raised her leg, placed his penis at the opening of her vagina, then stopped.

"Que?"

Carlos laughed. "I know this will sound stupid, hermanita, but as large as my penis is, will I not mush the baby's brain?"

Lita laughed hard. "No, Carlos. The womb and the vagina are separated. You just need to be slow and easy, for two reasons: First, because I am pregnant, and second, because I have not had sex since last we did, so I have surely tightened in that time."

"Si, Lita," Carlos said, then once again lined himself up with his sister's pussy. He inserted it slowly, and much like in the beginning, got barely past the head of his dick in her.

"Oooo. I am tighter than I thought," Lita said when her brother could go no further.

"Shall I stop?"

"No. Just remember, soft and slow."

Carlos did, and though it took a while, he found that Lita could take about three-fourths of him comfortably. He checked the time. "We have about fifteen minutes."

"Do not hurry, Carlos. I have been wanting this for so long now."

His cock was already drenched with a thick glaze of Lita's cum, and it had been so long since he had last visited her in this way that he was ready to add to it. "Perhaps I cum now and tonight we take our time."

"Come to my mouth," she told him, and he did. She began to work him over in that old, familiar way, and in no time he was spurting into her. "Oh, how long it has been. I miss your taste, Carlos."

"And tonight, I will finally return to mi casa."

"What?"

"That is what I call your sweet little pussy, hermanita," Carlos told her. "I call it home, the only home I will ever know."

"Oh, Carlos." They kissed tenderly. "I love you so much."

"And I love you, Lita, and tonight we shall consummate our love once again, and our love for our child."

Linita arrived home first. Carlos and Lita were in the living room watching TV when she burst through the door. "Let me see you, hija! Let me see my nieta!"

Carlos helped Lita off the couch, then stood next to her like the proud father-to-be that he was. "She is beautiful, Mom. Yes?"

"Si. Si," Linita said as she hugged her daughter. "Always and all ways. You are radiant, hija. You are glowing like a full moon."

"I am just happy to be back home," Lita said, and added, "back with you, Papa, and Carlos, where I should be."

"Your father will be very distraught upon seeing you, Lita, but you must remain strong."

"My resolve will not be tested, Mama. Not by he, nor anyone else."

"Even still, Lita. Perhaps it will be best if you and Carlos go to the restaurant now. Tell him of your pregnancy there, that way your father cannot cause a scene in public."

"Yes, this is a good plan," Lita agreed. "Come on, Carlos. He will be here any moment."

Carlos and Lita made their way to the restaurant as Linita awaited her husband's arrival. Once he had made it home, she told him that their children would meet them there because Lita's plane arrived late, then they were off.

Miguel went straight to his daughter upon arriving at the restaurant. He hugged her and kissed her and told her how much he had missed her, then made a small, off-hand comment on her weight as he took a seat. "But I am joking, of course, Lita. It isn't that noticeable."

"Perhaps, father, that is because I am not getting fat, but because I am pregnant."

Miguel had hefted a glass of water but stopped midway through committal of drinking it as he just stared at his daughter. "What did you say?"

"I am pregnant, Papa."

"Who is he?"

Lita explained it just as she had to Carlos, just as she and her mother had devised. Miguel just shook his head in dread. "Did he rufie you, hija? Is this how it happened?"

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,045 Followers
12